Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Well for now it's the best crypto currency and it's value is increasing day by day and who doesn't want to increase their money .As long as it hold a value people will would want it.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Almost everyone who wants bitcoin for profit reasons, the rising bitcoin value makes a lot of people believe in the future of bitcoin so they continues to buy bitcoin even at a expensive price.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

People wants bitcoin in different reasons. Some wants bitcoin for just an extra curricular activities for those who are wealthy persons. Some make bitcoin as their life because in bitcoin they can survive entirely in their life. Some make bitcoin as an asset that can be the winning pricesonce in a BlueMoon.  Bitcoin can make their very rich in just a single moment if bitcoin will increase. Some likes bitcoin as an potential exchange that make life more convenient and easy to transfer somes of payments and other reasons why people want bitcoin because they have a profit, they have gain in bitcoin.
MinerOfTheYear

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

In crypto-currency to store the access keys to the funds, we use proven cryptography with a division into open and private keys. Similar algorithms are used by banks and other financial organizations to protect their data. And the total processing power of the Bitcoin network, which is used to protect the history of transactions, in 2012 exceeded the computing power of any supercomputer in the world.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

In my opinion why people want bitcoin?  Its because bitcoin is easy making money. And people want bitcoin because of high value. And bitcoin it big help because it can provide our daily expenses.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

due to the increasing development of bitcoin and the high bitcoin price that makes everyone want bitcoin. even people who let bitcoin it up to search on google what bitcoin it's real. but people want to take advantage of different bitcoin services but no, that's not the problem, people are not looking where I can use bitcoin, people are looking for how I can get more with less, it shows how greedy they are.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
People  want bitcoin because  of its amazing  they are a certain  news around that bitcoin  can help every people  as long as you work for it
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

I think they want bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that has an ever-increasing price every year and they believe that investing in bitcoin will profitable
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

It is true that bitcoin is currently being used as asset. I think if it has to survive for long term, it should be used commonly as a payment medium.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Yeah I agree, bitcoin is a great medium to buy stocks. Sometimes, I can only see that bitcoin just became an asset and that's a little sad note here. Though, I hope bitcoin will be recognize and accepted more so we can buy more stuff out of it and use it more as a currecy. This could be an disadvantage to some but this is the original purpose of bitcoin.

As long as bitcoin miners apply high fee to send the amount of bitcoin, that would be impossible for us to use it as currency.
Its very sad if we use it to pay something but we need to pay high fee.
The other thing also bitcoin proccess is very slow and it can prevent people to use it.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

In these conditions and circumstances, almost all of the wider community already know what is meant by bitcoin and how to run this business ...

And of course, why do so many people who want bitcoin because botcoin is not just a tool for payment, but more than that. Bitcoin is one of the most promising investments, which for the exchange rate is getting higher and higher, and there are times when it is also increasing and decreasing / fluctuating.

other than that, why do so many people want bitcoin because by joining bitcoin users can provide a much better life change.
Miner228

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

New opportunities
Smart contracts, multi-signatures and other progress made for the convenience of business and users. You can create transactions with the guarantor, when, for example, two of three signatures are required to complete a transaction. Smart contracts allow you to set much more complicated conditions for performing operations.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

I think they want bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that has an ever-increasing price every year and they believe that investing in bitcoin will profitable

Nope. It doesn't have an "ever-increasing" price. During two out of eight years of its existence (2014 and 2015), Bitcoins gave negative returns to its investors. But still 2 out of 8 is much better than the industry average of 3 to 4 out of 8.
Miner228

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Supranational system
Crypto currency is the same supranational technology as the Internet. Throughout the world, in recent years, only the number of points working with crypto currency has increased. Even a large business like Microsoft or Dell is already taking Bitcoin for its products.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

bitcoin is not acting as currency,becaue bitcoin itself is currency and together with the thousand coins following bitcoin..in the next years fiats will be limited and by demand because cryptocurrencies will be the next big thing,and will make the lifes easier and accessible
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

Everything in this world needs money, that's why bitcoin is here to help us. Here in the Philippines your bitcoin is easy to convert into cash with the help of coins.ph.  Many of us wants to join in bitcoin cause they give high profit and so easy to earn and transact.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

Yah, people want bitcoin because of its big value, everyone wants money right? There is no one who will not deny money because everyone needs it. Bitcoin value is too big compare to what you can get when you invest on a bank its value is really increasing double your capital or even triple if the value is really good. I have 't do investing yet but i know someone who waits for the value of bitcoin to increase and became a millionaire just as easy as that, just because of bitcoin, and he is still a students. Bitcoin really make difference thats way it became important to people.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency.Everything in this world needs money, that why people want bitcoin. Bitcoin it big help because it can provide our daily expenses too. Bitcoin really make difference thats way it became important to people.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

people want bitcoin because we know bitcoin is best cryptocurrency in the world. it is the most valuable currency right now. it is very interesting for some people. because it is very helpful for us.bitcoin gives people very good future. so people want bitcoin.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

People want Bitcoin to improve their lives. They also develop their personality and gain new perspective in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: