Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:19:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

While people want from Bitcoin to get a very big profit. That is, they are not interested in the technology itself and how bitcoin works, they want to invest $100 and in a month receive $1000.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Peoples want bitcoin just as they want money, to met up their financial obligation, bitcoin is universal currency, one need it to buy products online without any bottles, and settle debt without a hitch. Infant bitcoin make e-comerce more easier than ever.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...
People want bitcoin because it's profitable if you know how to work and deal with this crypto.Bitcoin gives  people lot of oppurtunity to gain and earn from it that's why they loved bitcoin.
Given the rapid fall fo BITCOIN and other cryptocurrency in the past couple of days I don’t see much profit unless you do a business
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

People want bitcoin because he is the number 1 cryptocurrency, good for long term investment and easy to transac worldwide.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

People qant bitcoins because they now have the freedom in their money that they all ever qanted because some people do not want taxes and bitcoins on the other hand are decentralized and no one source so there are no added taxes into them bit only fees. And they are gaining in bitcoins compared to other fiat. Bitcoins allows them to hold and save their money and at the same time that mpney can hav the possibility to grow in the market.
Well you can enjoy the same amount of freedom with hard physical cash in the fiat form though as BITCOIN
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

There are so many reasons when someone wants bitcoin. Broadly speaking, income and convenience are the main reasons. We can do financial transactions easily and quickly. In addition we can also earn income by working in the bitcoin sector. This is what makes a lot of people interested in bitcoin, everything changed for the better than before knowing bitcoin.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Possibility to make a deposit to make some money. Bitcoin you may be able to shop as you like.
Shop as you want? Most people don’t accept BITCOIN right now due to the fees. Fees wise ETH is a much better cryptocurrency atm
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Bitcoin is a real advantage, The excellent bitcoin travel from crypto currency becomes a very good asset. Bitcoin is very strong and will last a long time, so bitcoin is great for investment.
Mj1996

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

Because they can see how much it is advantageous to this world. They had became millionaire and will always be because of bitcoins.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

The reason many people want it is the profit of bitcoin created. With the unstable value of bitcoin. That is a good choice for investment. Perhaps greed has attracted many people with bitcoin. The investment in it is now very good.

devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

The main factor people want bitcoin for sure is its big nominal whenever it can go up or down, more great also if bitcoin prices go up and reach incredible price, surely everyone also want.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Lots of people do want bitcoin because it serve many purposes, its also the No.1 cryptocurrency in the world and it has proven to be the best currency ever.
with bitcoin there is no problem of bank issues as you can make all you transaction without a third party and there is no limit to your money transfer. if you have bitcoin in your wallet, then you have an investment running which can be tripled within a short time and its tradable within seconds.
bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency anyone can invest into.
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Most people want bitcoin because they think they found the way to get rich even if they invest little money. I think bitcoin is great but don't expect great result from nothing
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

People wants bitcoin because it has a valuable price unlike of fiat money. It is easy to earn bitcoin that other currency. It is the leader of all crypto. And the most advantage of it is being decentralized. No one can rule this currency. Many investors love bitcoins because they can make doubled income from it.  Everyone can earn it for free or for buyng. There are many ways to earn it like mining,trading and gambling. Thats why people loved to engaged with it.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

They believing the values of bitcoin that’s why people interested to earn to their own and a lot of purposes to pursues in bitcoin and giving choice to invest here because to make income easier for themselves
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Bitcoin have vision its not for present only but it is for generations,Bitcoin is for all not for only targeted segment it doesn't discriminate.The uniqueness which differ the Bitcoin is it  counterfeited or duplicated.

It have safe and secure fastest transaction process which make life easier and free from all hurdles payments.There also many core reasons people want Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Bitcoin have vision its not for present only but it is for generations,Bitcoin is for all not for only targeted segment it doesn't discriminate.The uniqueness which differ the Bitcoin is it  counterfeited or duplicated.

It have safe and secure fastest transaction process which make life easier and free from all hurdles payments.There also many core reasons people want Bitcoin.

That is why bitcoin is so effective. Bitcoin is born from technological developments in the financial world. Modern society is desperate for everything to be fast and effective, so bitcoin is very effective for it. This is what you want, the means of payment that also serves as an investment, high value, how could no one want to?

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

The main reason why a lot of people are aiming to have it because of the great earnings and the use of bitcoin as payment in some transaction in the internet,  usually bitcoin is being used by everyone in their online transactions.

bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

people need money to spend it for their life, bitcoin and it's growth help people to this faster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into real money . they can invest in it and earn huge profit by it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life..
That's right and the main reason is bitcoin can make money and can change life for the better .. besides bitcoin can invest for the future and can be made money in tube .. and many other advantages and all the best for its users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: