Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Even me i want bitcoin for my daily transaction it easy to use and convertablr in any currency. Bitcoin is the new money of all country this is we called digital money that can we use in any transaction  like buying loads, paying bills, shop online so the bitcoin was easy to transact we can also use as a remittance also. Bitcoin value was also not stable and you can stock and earn if the value was rising so that is why i like also bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlintJuan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

People want bitcoin because it is good value or high value than others that such as a best alternative work or job.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

everyone knows if bitcoin is a digital currency. and most of them have only known about it recently. and I agree, from so many people. the reason why they want bitcoin is bitcoin as a good investment tool for the future. can be profitable in a short time. and can also change one's economy. and I agree for all the simple reasons as above.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

This cryptocurrency can be sent to any corner of the world. The commission for it so low, that it makes people choosing exactly Bitcoin for these transactions. Additionally, BTC is a very valuable crypto that will overcome the temporary period of stagnation and go up.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
They want bitcoin because there are lots of people in this world that no have a job.Bitcoin for now is very popular and this is the online job that very easy to earn money as well.maybe it is too long to wait but it is not hard to do.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Bitcoin and ether are cryptocurrencies who can be used as a store of value!! So some people want to store their money into bitcoin in order to make more money.

I agree, bitcoin have a high value that is why people want to have it, also though bitcoin price drops now it will sure recover soon and will increase again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
buggy

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

People want bitcoin because it is the number one crypto currency and its price is always growing fast despite the fact that sometimes it goes down. Other reason why people want bitxcoin is that it brings brighter opportunities to the person who are engage with it and a chance that their lives changes because of bitcoin.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

They want bitcoin for their daily lives. You know what? Bitcoin is very helpful to us because it helps you to be rich and it can buy what you want.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

People always want bitcoin.Because of many reasons.Bitcoin is now considered as the future asset.Bitcoin has a strong background. Actually,huge popularity of bitcoin made it's background so strong. The security of bitcoin has been proven.There is no complain about bitcoin yet.

The exclusive and mind blowing price of bitcoin is another reason for why people want bitcoin.Bitcoin can bring one huge profit.So,they can be rich comparatively faster.So,people want bitcoin for themselves and restore so called as hold bitcoin for themselves as well as their next generation..

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.
People want bitcoin because it gives them desirable advantage in controlling their money. They are given the opportunity to earn while saving, since bitcoin is consider as an investment. Unlike saving money on banks or cooperative institutions and insurance, Bitcoin allows them to do their saving, with higher return. Bitcoin also provides more convenience and higher security to its users.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

I do not think people just want bitcoin. Either you will like it or love it. Want is just a simple state of liking it when you need it. I see that most people start to even hate bitcoin as its value goes low. If just wanting bitcoin address us to the fact of just leaving it after it broke us, then there couldn't have a justice for bitcoin. We must be here to love it which means making it almost part of us.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Different people have their own different reasons why they want bitcoin or invest money on bitcoin. Bitcoin nowadays is becoming popular because of its ability to increase its price in a very huge amount. Thats one of the reasons why many people want to invest in bitcoin because they know, they can gain a lot of profit.

Adiba85

Activity: 686

HYDAX EXCHANGE Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Orang menginginkan bitcoin dikarenakan mau berinfestasi untuk mendapatkan keuntungan yang lebih, dikarenakan sudah banyak dari kita yang berimfestasi dibitcoin sudah menjadi miliader, baik orang tua maupun anak anak muda di zaman sekarang

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Different people have their own different reasons why they want bitcoin or invest money on bitcoin. Bitcoin nowadays is becoming popular because of its ability to increase its price in a very huge amount. Thats one of the reasons why many people want to invest in bitcoin because they know, they can gain a lot of profit.
People like bitcoin because it really helps a lot it really gives a huge amount of profit that is really helpful to each and everyone,I believe in bitcoin and its capability to help an ordinary person,the price and the value of the bitcoin makes people become more interested on it.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...
as far as i know people want bitcoin now because through bitcoin they can earn more money that they can buy what they want and bitcoin is a life changer thats why they already want bitcoin now, people are having their different reasons why they want bitcoin, for me i want bitcoin because bitcoin can change my life it can give better life that I have been dreaming of.

kiddeon123

Activity: 291

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

I think not all people want bitcoin right now. there are people also alot of people who already loose alot of money because of bitcoin. They buy bitcoin when its price is high then they loose when its value goes down. But there are alot of reasons why you should want bitcoin, first because it is easy to use, You can transfer any amount anytime you want without anyone noticing. And it is more secured.

Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money or called as crypto money. I think people uses bitcoin because bitcoin can do such thing. Bitcoin can be used to buy online. Bitcoin also can be used to pay bills. Bitcoin can also be used to send money for your families. Bitcoin can also be used to buy load. Bitcoin can also be change or convert to fiat money that we are using right now. Bitcoin can be used to support financial needs of everyone that uses bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...
People want bitcoin because it's profitable if you know how to work and deal with this crypto.Bitcoin gives  people lot of oppurtunity to gain and earn from it that's why they loved bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

People qant bitcoins because they now have the freedom in their money that they all ever qanted because some people do not want taxes and bitcoins on the other hand are decentralized and no one source so there are no added taxes into them bit only fees. And they are gaining in bitcoins compared to other fiat. Bitcoins allows them to hold and save their money and at the same time that mpney can hav the possibility to grow in the market.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

I think many saw Bitcoin as a good way to earn money. You can not blame such people for what they want to earn. Bitcoin is also a convenient currency for keeping money - because the dollar jumps all the same as mad and how you can get attached to it, but it still does not bring profit as much as Bitcoin, and Bitcoin bought and keep it quietly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: