Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

bitcoin is the future thats why peoplewant bitcoin.
bitcoin will change peoples fortune.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

For me,I think it's better to use fiat money in the meantime
in purchasing or paying bills like in some hotels while its price is still unstable and stuck on its current value.In that way you wont regret if bitcoins price will rise in the future.IMO,it is wise to hold bitcoin fo the moment and if necessary don't spend it for some unworthy things because sooner or later a sudden pump of its price will occur,who knows? and its a thing that can't be undone.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

People want bitcoin because they think that they will be rich in short ways and easily. For that reason they’re buying btc. I also want and trust btc, but still i prefer to keep in mind it has some risks too.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Bitcoins is very interesting because of its value in the market that keeps on increasing. There are also a lot of social media's who are spreading the news about bitcoin's value in the market day by day and that's how cryptocurrency are getting investors, by promoting on social media's.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

They want to make money but people also like the technology behind bitcoin.
In most and very general reason I people wants bitcoin is because they want money that much, well I am not trying to be hypocrite here because I admit why I started to bitcoin is because I NEED  to make extra money like most of us here and later on people most reason when they already making or earning enough money is to have a career in bitcoin, like they want to rank up and learn everything so they can apply as a manager and make their own campaign that will help to our society for a better future..
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

People want bitcoin because they think that they will be rich in short ways and easily. For that reason they’re buying btc. I also want and trust btc, but still i prefer to keep in mind it has some risks too.

Because people needs bitcoin not just to make money but of course to make a faster transaction easily around the world. Well bitcoin is great in terms of making money and maybe that is why people are keep on investing. I want bitcoin to change my life financially and he made it, now its my time to share people about bitcoin.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I think the reason is that when they want to take advantage of bitcoin so they try to continue looking for bitcoin, they start investing in bitcoin because they believe bitcoin growth is very good, and so they feel jealous of people who first invest in bitcoin so they can enjoy the success they have gained from bitcoin, therefore many new people are starting to be tempted to go into it
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...

People want bitcoin because of its efficiency. Bitcoin transfer is taxless and speedy. Bitcoin also is a good form of investment its value on market is skyrocketing. At the same time, bitcoin is the fad.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

Why people goes for bitcoin? Because they found out that this is the fastest way of earning such money. Of course, everyone will wanting to improve our life and we can't blame them. But the problem is that, they are to much concerned with the money which makes them crazy and being greedy with bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

i think they want bitcoin because this currency is very promising. Which is after the volatility or correction there's always a possibilities to jump into the highest value.. And also even though the price is very unpredictable there's a chance to gain more profits if you have efforts and patience.  And perhaps because of being popular around the internet thats why some of the investor  become interested in bitcoin.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

Bitcoin is the number one crypto currency that brought people a lot of chances to earn fast and have a better life. We all want what is good for us and to our family that's the reason why people want bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is the key to what everybody wants which is the financial freedom. People have different reasons why they want bitcoin, for me aside from the benefit that it gives to the people the learning that bitcoin gives to us like in investing, trading and many more techniques that will help anyone to be successful, the attitude of willingness to wait for the perfect timing to come is all worth it.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

Some people choose and love bitcoin because it's amazing part it triples your investment helps you regain your financial need so far

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Why do people want bitcoins? Well.. as for me, as i have research through bitcoins many people are gaining more and more income through cryptocurrency and besides bitcoin is easy to use you won't stress out your brain nor yourself of doing the hard work. you can even just sit or sleep and keep on earning some income through bitcoin and it is cool how we can use a digital currency and trade it into a real money so i think this is why people want bitcoin because it's more efficient and easy to use.  Grin
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:50:42 AM

simple. everyone wants bitcoin in terms of price. so high a person's interest to invest in bitcoin. all they want is profit. not only that. bitcoin, easy to find. and bitcoin can change a person's circumstances. that's why many want bitcoin.
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.
They want bitcoin because it helps them through their living. It helps them to provide their daily needs, to support their financials and provide some of our desires. They want bitcoin because it is already proven by everyone who works here. Bitcoin helps them earn a huge amount of money that they can use to their living. Bitcoin makes their like easier like buying stuffs online, sending money everywhere that easily and etc. Bitcoin helps us everything in our life thats why they really want bitcoin.

I think there are two reasons for this. One is that people themselves love speculation. Bitcoin, as a new type of investment, has enough appeal to people. Second, it is the influence of popular psychology.
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

They want bitcoin like me because it gives everything helps me a lot answer my financial needs and provides everything
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

people want bitcoin because it's the biggest coin for everyone and it also controls the crypto currency and it also runs when you invest in trading. I'm willing to like bitcoin because it changed my life.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

why people like bitcoin because bitcoin is great for me and if you play it in bitcoin, raise my life here

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

Bitcoin is a popular crypto currency in the world.Its price is so expensive and valuable that why it is the most attraction for investment. You can also trade by Bitcoin.Its demand is so high.For those reason, people want Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
saeroji92

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency for now, so people can turn it into real money. and can invest in it and get a big profit from it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: