Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

BTC is the ist digital currency based on blockchain which is more safe and secure.BTC is very volatile.It carries high risk and high return.Its the father of all crypto market and holding top marketcap in coin market.People who invested in BTC early in 2017 or before became millionaire/Billionaire,because their investments multiplied by their return.Return in  BTC is very high,2018 is supposed to be another stellar for BTC.BTC is the price setter for other cryptocurrenices in marketcap,when BTC goes up other currencies also appreciate and vice versa.After many crashes BTC never touched bottom line.Many other cryptocurrencies came into existence but could not reach to the level of BTC.So on bases of these characteristics,everyone want to invest in BTC.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Mainly people want bitcoins as they think that bitcoins will make them rich overnight...a person who is new to bitcoin has no sense whats bitcoins...he starts to think that mining wil give tons of bitcoin and he will be rich,...next comes when they join bitcointalk...they think that after getting jr member rank they will earn a lot...but reality is something else..we all have to work hard to get something.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

People want bitcoin because of the benefits for us to be rich. Bitcoin gives hope to all people have no hope. Bitcoin helps people to survive in life. Bitcoin serves us as a source of income. All unemployed is beneficial to bitcoin to have earnings as long as you want to involve in bitcoin. They love bitcoin now because bitcoin gives us all we need. It provides all we need in material things even in helping the needy. Bitcoin can do things impossible to possible.
Win482

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

international sales
Cryptodjango

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

international sales

I agree with you on that.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Bitcoin is the digital crypto currency. This digital crypto currency makes our life span very easy. On the other hand, Bitcoin does not have to spend too much time in it. So it is possible to earn money easily through Bitcoin. So people want Bitcoin.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Bitcoin will prevent governments from producing money. Inflation occurs as a result of making unreasonable money. As a result of poor economic policies of the governments, the citizens became poor. Investment in crypto money is a great way to increase revenue.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

Every one wants to became rich, and many people think that it is an easy way to make money. So they buy bitcoin and wait for big profit.
Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

The desire to have bitcoin in your pocket is understandable. This opportunity allows you to participate in the crypto market and earn good money. Buying bitcoin in the early stages and selling it for the current value gives a very good income, which many do day after day.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

Of course, cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin also have many supporters who cite the advantages that this modern money possesses. He is particularly appreciated by libertarians who value freedom in politics. The creators of Bitcoin assumed that there would be no more than 21 million units of this currency. This, combined with a decentralized structure and a lack of material form of money, make it independent of central governments and central banks, as well as resistant to inflation.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

People mostly want is money. Especially when they first do all the thing they want.. they make sure that money is involved.because in our world money is moving to all.then they choose bitcoin it is only proves that bitcoin has  a real money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Mainly people want bitcoins as they think that bitcoins will make them rich overnight...a person who is new to bitcoin has no sense whats bitcoins...he starts to think that mining wil give tons of bitcoin and he will be rich,...next comes when they join bitcointalk...they think that after getting jr member rank they will earn a lot...but reality is something else..we all have to work hard to get something.
No doubt that bitcoin  can give a good profit to people, as it already given to those people who have invested money in bitcoin some years before. But still bitcoin has the potential to give good profit to those who will invest money in bitcoin right now, because currently bitcoin price is trading too much low and hope that very soon bitcoin price will boost too much high.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

The positive side of working in the cryptosphere - you can earn by sitting at home at the computer, while you do not need a special higher education or paid courses. We need only the desire and commitment to earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptomakt

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

becoz people wants to be reach. simple Wink
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

First of all, because bitcoin allows you to earn very good money. And it is absolutely true, I have never had such income as with bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

The positive side of working in the cryptosphere - you can earn by sitting at home at the computer, while you do not need a special higher education or paid courses. We need only the desire and commitment to earn.

Good point here, meaning the convenience the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency may bring and opportunities it can create. Aside from that you can work from any company or group around the world while in the conveinece in front of your personal computer. With bitcoin, we have equal opportunity,equal earning even if someone is living from the remote island of the world.

Open for Campaigns
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

probably because bitcoin is a rare and hard to find item for normal people who don't know bitcoin, especially bitcoin is one of the 100 most hunt by all people in the world, that's why many people want bitcoin. Bitcoin can used all transaction for all market in some countries that provide

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

probably because bitcoin is a rare and hard to find item for normal people who don't know bitcoin, especially bitcoin is one of the 100 most hunt by all people in the world, that's why many people want bitcoin. Bitcoin can used all transaction for all market in some countries that provide
It is not that possible even in the countries that allowed bitcoin because the markets are not yet using bitcoin because they know that it is hard for them to accept it because of the possibility to lose money from holding it as a mode of payment so it is still a long process for bitcoin before we can spend our bitcoin in almost all of the kinds of market.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

People wants bitcoin because they already know how valuable bitcoin is. They want to have bitcoin because at bitcoin they believe that they can earn higher in the future that's why many people engaged at bitcoin.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

First of all, people want bitcoin because many aspiring people want to be a millionaire thru bitcoin. They can achieve it thru bitcoin. There many successful people who became millionaire with the use of bitcoin. Therefore, the main reason is to be rich or become a millionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: