Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
BTCerm

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Because it’s fast, secure and global.  Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate.  You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.  It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Maybe because of bitcoin, they have found an opportunity to have their own income that will help to their daily life. And moreover, they may prefer bitcoin because it is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into money to buy their stuffs and etc.

Many people now a days want bitcoin because of it's popularity and maybe one of the reason why many people like to have bitcoin is the reason that it is easy transaction and you can also invest in bitcoin and gain huge profit.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
The reason why the demand of the people is keep increasing because the bitcoin is becoming more stronger.  People became aware about the benefits of having bitcoins.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

Some people want it because they can see their future with bitcoin where they are dedicated to use this for their investment in order for them to gain extra income in their lives. But we all know that its not just a win win situation, we should also know the negative side of this and be ready for this because life is just a wheel sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Bitcoin's value is determined by the amount of money people trade it for. If you made your own it would be worthless until you got thousand of people trade you for.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

There are so many reasons why people want bitcoin. And the reason here is that the person knows what is right. Because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that greatly helps the majority. People are smart so they discover bitcoin too. The benefits of using bitcoin are great. It helps many so many interest to enter into it and try. For people who do not want to try it? try it, so you know the true value of bitcoin. You can buy the ones you want with bitcoin so let's not let it get lost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

People want bitcoin, because its the first digital crypto currency, and it helps us to earn money, bitcoin can be converted into cash in which people can use in their daily needs in life.
peppin11

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

The person wants a bitcoin because the process is easy and that's what they see today.
By bitcoin you can buy it for something you like. And the price of bitcoin is growing so many people seek to make a big bitcoin so they can do what they want or buy want they want.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

People wanted to have bitcoin because of its high volatility that can really always give as an opportunity almost everyday, The abnormal change of the bitcoin price may lead as to the huge profit, it is really unstable and sometimes it experience a huge dump which is the best time for us to but and sell in the near future.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by some people. Its a democratic currency, and you cant cheat on the blockchain. People trust more to an computer algorhytm than to a bank who is controlled by people. So its clear everybody want to invest in cryptocurrencies, because the price increase very fast and its 100% safe in your hand and not stored somewhere where you cant reach it.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

People just want the bitcoin, because bitcoin is easy reach of money. Bitcoin is a great oppurtunity to give a better future to us. People wanted the bitcoin it freely when money. I want also bitcoin because this bitcoin is a big help to my lives for my better future. Thats why i work hard for it.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

they want bitcoin because bitcoin is expensive and bitcoin can change your future and life, bitcoin is expensive and you become rich if you have a bitcoin.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...
People want bitcoin because they want money.  They want to earn and be rich.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Bitcoin was actually created as an alternative decentralized payment method. It was low cost to transfer. But day by day it's fee increasing as the popularity is increasing. People still use it for it's cheap and efficient way to transfer.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

They want to have bitcoin because they realize the value of bitcoin will not stop by the convenience and efficiency. Bitcoins are becoming increasingly popular and important. Wealth is no one can deny.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

And why do you need money dude? Grin

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

People want Bitcoin to increase their earnings.
Bitcoin has now become a great source of income as it can increase your money value manifolds in a very short amount of time.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

People want bitcoin,because of our needs.Bitcoin will convert it into money and money can buy our needs.Bitcoin also is a extra income to us.As not a high salary we want to find other income to sustain the expenses of my family.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

People want bitcoin because is realy can change your life with high profit you can make with it when you invest in bitcoin and the price of btc will be higher
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

People want bitcoin because is realy can change your life with high profit you can make with it when you invest in bitcoin and the price of btc will be higher
The people who want the bitcoin are the people who are enlightened what the bitcoin really is and what can it influence in a  life of a person. Bitcoin can be an earnings for the future thats why people want it. Everyone of us has its own reason for wanting a bitcoin but generally it is all about the finance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: