Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Stigmuu

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

before when.i.didnt have btc...i so much.wanted it because the valiemis.so.high among the other cryto fiat..now that i have just.a little..so.much treasure it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Why would people want to bitcoin?
For bitcoin can help their economy, from the bitcoin we can get income and unemployment was going to have an income of bitcoin and to those who has worked then bitcoin will be a source of extra income could in can only to stay at home in front of the computer, so also with me, my income increased from bitcoin and it was very help me
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

Right now there is a fear of missing out (FOMO). People also know the value has gone way up, which generates interest. Also, bitcoin is very interesting as a decentralized, distributed currency. It's also scarce. There are many reasons why people buy it.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

My understanding is that people want bitcoin because:
1. For online payment.
2. To invest long-term.
3. To trade.
But most people use it in investments. Because bitcoin prices are stable, even though a few days ago bitcoin decreased in price.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a high price and can be converted into other currencies. Bitcoin can also change a person's life in a very short time be it in terms of economy and condition. Bitcoin can also be traded because of the high selling price, which is probably why many people want bitcoin
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

I think bitcoin is the digital currency resulted from technological advances today. Bitcoin for me is universal and can be converted into your local currency. that is one of the reasons why many people love bitcoin.
And what I prefer is bitcoin can be used as a long-term investment.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

My understanding is that people want bitcoin because:
1. For online payment.
2. To invest long-term.
3. To trade.
But most people use it in investments. Because bitcoin prices are stable, even though a few days ago bitcoin decreased in price.

People wants bitcoin not only for payment rather in other purposes such as for investment and bitcoin is not only for long term investment but it does mainly work as a short term investment due to the fact thay its value can pump or dump unexpectedly in a shorter time frame. in the means of trading, i dont think so because bitcoin is too volatile for trading rather altcoin is the best and mostly been used when we talk about trading because altcoins were seemlesly stable.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

Bitcoin is the top and valuable crypto currency which can be convertible to any other coin or currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money. Bitcoin trade every market place and easy to  transaction I think every crypto market depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price drop then most of coins are drop for that everyone want Bitcoin.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

yes now many who want bitcoin on their own, because they think if have bitcoin life will be comfortable until the future that will come. and bitcoins are digital currencies that are used massively by humans that have bitcoins.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

People like bitcoin because bitcoin gives life.Gives a better income and profit. Every person attach to bitcoin have the opportunity to earn big amount of money. Not just big but turn to millions because of high volatility value of bitcoin. Bitcoin attracts people because of bitcoin price especially when the status of price rate is expensive. Bitcoin also gives income to the small time persons, so everybody will love bitcoin.  
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

For me, It is because of some opportunity that you can only see in BTC. I would love to invest my money to bitcoin and I know it would be worth it. There's also many people that bitcoin having a bright bright future!!!

Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Usually, there are several different reasons why some people want bitcoin. With Bitcoin, it is possible to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time, with Bitcoin you are in control of your money, and there is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

Bitcoin offer the people the choice of having a secondary currency aside they traditional faint currency which is highly centralized and control by the government and other financial institutions, bitcoin can be use any time from any where so as that bitcoin can easily be send across borders. Bitcoin is an asset with potentials to grow in price at any time.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

There is only one reason why many people wanted bitcoin , the reason is they wanted to become rich to change their life at many aspects , and we all know that us too wanted to be rich. And as of now bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity that resulting to many people will notice the bitcoin , and furthermore many investors , entrepreneur and businessman around the world is successful by the help of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

People have long waited for an online currency with which you can easily work and don`t need to specify data about yourself to work with bitcoin, so people choose bitcoin because all bitcoin potential hasn`t even been disclosed. Where else can you make money quickly if not with bitcoin? Bitcoin popularity also makes aware about it to everyone, the entire Internet is filled with news about bitcoins and people see it and understand that it is necessary to try themselves in this business and begin to master bitcoin and cryptocurrency world.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Great, you have managed to use bitcoin on online transaction, and I suppose you fee the ease of using it compare to credit card or cash. Just like you most of the people want to have a digital currency that is not govern by a central company and it gives you a transaction that is recorded and logged. I have even encounter a bank which can even print my statement of account in its first month. This will not happen in bitcoin transactions. You are right about assets, people are use to buy things like jewelries which they consider an assets and aspiring that its value may increase over time but in bitcoin, the increase in price is so fast that makes it a good choice for the masses.
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

In my opinion, people want Bitcoin because it can replace the domestic currency. Bitcoin has no master, he is free!
babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can help to earn money in safe way. People want bitcoin for their growth and financial helps.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and most valuable. The high financial value of bitcoin in exchange to domestic currency is usually the ulterior motive for investors wanting it including me. Then, another thing I like is that of its secrecy. That is decentralized. You choose to tell or not to disclose whether you are operating in bitcoin or how much of it you have acquired.
Super_talk

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Because it is the most expensive and popular currency for today. You know the bitcoins - You know the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: