Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
There are many reasons.
Some people like technology and whole idea, others like to invest money and they think bitcoin will give them profit and some folks want to use bitcoin as a currency and buy things with it. Also there are lots of scammers so they like bitcoin because it is almost untraceable and hackers can't ask ransom in fiat, but they can do it with bitcoins. As I said there are many reason why people are using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
People want bitcoin because of the opportunity of bitcoin that given to us. Bitcoin help so many people who suffering from poverty or people who don't have a job.

humayan

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

People want bitcoin to earn money easily to removing financial condition. people wants to be rich.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

People want bitcoin because believe the price will grow and would become rich, and in my opinion will be the best way for it, always remembering that is a long term investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

People want bitcoin because they want to earn money very easy. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency wherein people can get money by means of converting into philippine peso. Bitcoin can use for trading and investment without putting out your real money in your own. One of the main reason of many people why they want bitcoin is that people want a better life and they will achieve the success with the help of bitcoin.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

People want bitcoin simply because of its availability as it is a digital currency. Digital currency like bitcoin can be used for transactions using the internet. Through this modern and advanced currency, we will be able to send and receive money . We can also pay our daily expenses like electric bill, water bill, telecommunications bill or everything we have to pay in time. I was also given a chance to earn extra money through bitcoin by posting through this forum  with wearing a certain signature or even joining bounties and airdrops. Actually, I jut discovered bitcoin when I searched how to earn money online. I thought that is just a scam before. I made a bitcoin wallet and investigated its price and every thing about bitcoin until I proved that bitcoin really is a currency and can be a method to earn money or make your money grow bigger by means of buying it when its value is lower and selling it when its value gets high.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

Bitcoin is money,people from europe are using euro money,United State of America are using U S dollars,Japanese are using Yen and also other country are using their kinds of money,these are all with different value. Now a genius man from japan design this cryptocurrency to make it all mention above a Universal.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

It is obvious that bitcoin causes you to earn so much money and I think that is an enough reason why people want bitcoin. And there is a lot of people who are investing in bitcoin that makes other people interested also in investing in bitcoin.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

bitcoin mostly used for investment to just look for more benefits .. but it is felt that bitcoin can also be a currency in many countries from bitcoin to goods without having to be converted to dollars first. and can also be used as a bridge to send money to certain people everywhere.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

of course peoples want bitcoin because its value.
bitcoin is the biggest value among the other cryptocurrencies

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

yes you are right everybody wants to buy and have bitcoin because they believe by playing bitcoin hoping they can become very rich and have enough finances to buy what they want.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

Obviously bitcoin is a new digital currency everybody wants,...Bitcoin can use for trading and investment without putting out your real money in your own. One of the reason many people want bitcoin is cos people want a better life and they will achieve the success with the help of bitcoin...call on crypto...the way forward!!!!
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

I think they like bitcoin because of its quality and high price although its hard to get sone but it is worthy if ypu got some bitcoin in your pocket. They also want bitcoin because it us so usable.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

Bitcoin want  the people because of a huge value of it and you can convert it to any kind of money around the world, if you have a lot of bitcoin in your hand probably your very rich person because of bitcoin value.

PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Many people want bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and they want to earn moneyan easy way by simply joining signature campaigns in this forum. It is a long term investment, many people want to be a millionaire that is why they want bitcoin and it is the future currency worldwide.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

People want bitcoin because bitcoin gives them many benefit and the main benefit is that they earn a lot of money. Bitcoin price is higher compared to other coins it is also a digital currency where it can be placed in a digital wallet provided a private key to ensure security. It is decentralized and also we can exchange ot without the use of any middleman.

glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

The answer to your question is obvious. People want bitcoin because they can earn money easily thru investing in bitcoin. and Plus they don't need to pay taxes or any extra charges upon withdrawing their profit in bitcoin. And yes, bitcoin is an asset not a liability because in the future you can buy anything you want thru bitcoin payment.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Be sure that people want to earn more and more money and bitcoin is a unique currency which have such high value that is why everyone want to earn more and more bitcoins so that they can get huge money.
JeanTracy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

Because the value of bitcoin is recognized by more and more people
It can be exchanged for a lot of  other currencies. People can get a good return on their investment in bitcoins.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Everyone wants bitcoin because everone wants to make money lol its that simple

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: