Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

People wanted Bitcoin because it has the opportunities that provides good investments not only for the traders or businessmen but for all the people who wants to invest and trade.

But other people wants Bitcoin, because they know there is money. They know that with it, they'll become rich and popular. For them it is one of the easy ways to earn money.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Bitcoin gives financial power to people and not the banks. Before Bitcoin was officially launched in 2009, the modern world had never had a financial system without total control by the banking industry. You can go back several hundred years to the time when paper currencies were direct claim checks for gold deposits. Banks were in control of the entire system, especially when they figured out that they were the only ones who knew how much gold was. So Bitcoin gives people financial freedom and that's very appealing.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

bitcoin is well known and has become the most popular coins today, because with us have the same bitcoin we save money or gold. Surely many people who want bitcoin from the price that is currently starting good at this time. Maybe from people wanting bitcoin.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Because Bitcoin is decentralized, anonymus and Bitcoin gives freedom
vijay bhardwaj

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

It is good for earning and also for saving money for long time .
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Bitcoin is so amazing and nice online jobs which could earned bigger value of money if you work through this. Lots of people can have their jobs . Other than that how we pay are bills fastest without experiencing hastle going to store. Those who are working with kids is a big help for them.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Because they make money easily and quickly. I have to be careful, I saw a lot of people lose money instead of making money.
Tongue Tongue Tongue
Dulanjaya

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Bitcoin is virtual money, virtual money does not exist physically, and also, bitcoin is running on a decentralized network system, so, transaction fees and transaction time is very less than transaction which happens via centralized network. So, that’s why, people want bitcoin as an asset.
asm9060

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

bitcoin is one of the most trused investment market where cryptocurrency have more demand and paid at proper value.
also easily banking transaction will be done across all over world wide.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Many people use bitcoin just because of news and hoping they will be rich someday when btc will reach 100K.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

bitcoin now is asset. people want bitcoin because it can make better in financial.
a lot of easy way to earn bitcoin, and now much people join and it will pump cryptocurrent price. so is profitable for people who know about bitcoin. im sure bitcoin system is better than bank, so if they know it maybe bank will disappear. maybe
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and can be convertible to some other cash as everybody on the planet are endeavoring to win increasingly cash since cash is the essential need of life and bitcoin is a money which have high cost and can be effortlessly gain so that is the reason everybody need bitcoin.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
There are many reasons why many people get interested in cryptocurrencies, especially to the first crypto invented, bitcoin. One of this reason is they've using bitcoin as an asset or way for them to get profit. Another is they patronize bitcoin because of its functions, system, and processes. While others are the ones who believes in the bitcoin potential to be the future money and want to be the first people to use it first. Whatever the reason is, I love the fact that we are connected here because we've want to learn more information about it and how it will change the world.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Undoubtedly Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency through out the whole world. We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency in the world. If you wast to transfer a lot of money or  from one place to another, say from America to Spain then you will depend on bank. The process is lengthy and also time consuming. Of course you don't want to take any risk by sending it by courier. In this case Bitcoin is needed. You transfer any amount of money from any place of the earth to any place with a few moments of time by Bitcoin.
I think this is why people want Bitcoin.

asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Nowadays many of people are become unemployment so these bitcoin secured there life by investment in bitcoin hence getting more profit comparing to any other job
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

Bitcoin can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

I think its not so easy to earn bitcoin now because everybody here want to get it by trading or by other effort.
If we want to earn bitcoin, the famous one is by trading. Trading is unpredictable activity but very popular.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

In all honesty the genuine article that acquired individuals the universe of bitcoin was making in any case. There are more google inquiries of bitcoin than past best ventures and it influences me to surmise that bitcoin has made everybody insane. We may surmise that individuals need to benefit the distinctive administration of bitcoin yet no, that is not the cases, individuals don't seek where I can utilize bitcoin, individuals look how might I acquire with bitcoin all the more regularly. That totally reveals to us how covetous they are and it's about the cash and nothing else that is drawing in numerous people groups here. How about we be only legit about that.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

of course many like bitcoin, who does not want rich? I think everyone wants to, so eat from it a lot like bitcoin because bitcoin is the biggest investment and definitely benefit you just look at bitcoin price now and compare from time to time.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

I think the main aim here is to make more profit, it is decentralize and also creates room for quality investment to who ever that want to get involve.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

many people want bitcoin including myself because 1 bitcoin alone can change your life goods that can not be bought can be bought that is why many people want bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: