Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

They believing the values of bitcoin that’s why people interested to earn to their own and a lot of purposes to pursues in bitcoin and giving choice to invest here because to make income easier for themselves
Well, all those people who have such kind of thoughts regarding bitcoin are correct. Bitcoin is indeed the simplest and easiest way of becoming rich in present time. All you need to do is, buy some bitcoin or earn it by joining a signature campaign then hold it on for long. Pretty much smooth way of making profits. I also advise to avoid high expectations. It is said that do not expect but hope.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

people need money to spend it for their life, bitcoin and it's growth help people to this faster
bitcoin is a new gold
Bitcoin is not the new Gold, it can't be considered like that. It is treated as an asset where you can diversify your share strategically to get the most out of it. A lot of people are jumping into the world of cryptocurrencies as has gained massive attention over the world and a lot of us don't want to get left behind by a new revolution in the financial system. They have this mindset that if they also go all-in in cryptos, it would help them to get rich faster.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

Many people like bitcoin because it's very profitable and it give us money to use in our daily lives.Bitcoin is digital currency that lots of benefits they gives,bitcoin is a currency that had a very high price and we can also invest in bitcoin, Bitcoin give us unlimited income to make our future financially secured and successful.
makototachibana

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Your “money” is nothing but digits in a database. Bitcoin's database is secured by the most powerful computer network in human history. What's securing your bank's database?

Losses with Bitcoin occur at the human to network level. This is comparing pineapples and oranges.
IMO it's completely misleading to call it the fastest computer in human history, because it's not a single computer, but a network, and the network is run by ASICs, so again we're comparing apples and oranges.
People don't care how their money works, they just want it to work. Bitcoin works, but without consideration for the negatives of being your own bank, people don't have a compelling reason to move across from where they are already. And TBH, these half-truths don't help, IMO
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Merited by matanglawin (2)

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Yeah, you are right. Bitcoin is a currency in virtual world which it also act as new currency because it is starting to boomed and famous today. Bitcoin can be a good asset for us and an opportunity to be rich in easier way.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Bitcoin is the most successful coin till now and there is no coin available till now who can bit that coin by giving as benefits and facilities as bitcoin gives. That’s why people wants bitcoin at their first choice. Yes there are some problem and risk to deal with it because this coin is very expensive and many poor people can not effort to pay there and if they losses then they will have a very big loss but if your luck shines then you will be gainer.

There is no relation between any bank or government with bitcoin so you don’t have to pay any extra taxes by dealing with it and you can transfer money one place to another with a very low fee by using bitcoin. There are many facilities available in bitcoin and people can get these thing easily by using bitcoin.
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
I think digital money is the same as real money, but it distinguishes its function and its shape only, because it aims as a means of payment.
On the one hand digital money is preferred because it can be used worldwide only independently of one country only.
The risk of rising or decreasing the bitcoin price depends on the strategy method we use, I'm sure you understand this
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency.Bitcoin can be converted into cash in which we can use it in our daily lives. The blockchain technology where bitcoin lies is now giving interest for other people to use it into their own projects and this would give a lot of improvement for our technologies.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency.Bitcoin can be converted into cash in which we can use it in our daily lives. The blockchain technology where bitcoin lies is now giving interest for other people to use it into their own projects and this would give a lot of improvement for our technologies.
Bitcoin is on the top of the list of all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins. It is the medium of earning money very easily and that to in a short period.So it is very obvious that people will want Bitcoin that is why more and more people are now in rolling themselves in it and many are investing so as to earn huge amount of profits.The signature campaigns also pay us decent amount of money per week.It is also the time of digitization so more and more people want to try cryptocurrencies and altcoins and bitcoin is the best option for them.
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Because those who do not want Bitcoin, they do not know anything about Bitcoin. They are ignorant about Bitcoin. They do not know that Bitcoin is always eternal, it is the only way to improve people's life.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

if I think as a newbie here, people would be so curious bitcoin what the hell ..? but if I see in google bitcoin very convincing still but there are good and bad side that is the problem of rising and falling price, but I remain optimistic bitcoin will be uncomplicated redemption tool .. Grin
Dmitriy_crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Because is the God of the crypto. It is like, you go to a church and pray to? Yes, Jesus. When you want to invest, you want to invest in? Yes, Bitcoin at first. So it is that easy.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

why do people want Bitcoin ?

because Bitcoin is like a Gold but on digital form. Is worth of thousand USD and can make your Rich...
Also Bitcoin same as Gold is really Good for investment if you know the strategy...
chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

Bitcoin is crypto or digital currency, a lot of people want to join dibitcoin because bitcoin can benefit greatly for anyone who has bitcoin tersebut.bitcoin also help us gain more benefits for our future needs.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Bitcoin is a stable currency, and people invest in bitcoins. They believe that bitcoin prices will rise.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Bitcoin is a new technology we've never seen before and Bitcoin is a new way of transfer and saving money. Maybe people really like the work of bitcoin what else bitcoin can also make them make money for example like investing. Investing is a term with some understanding related to finance and economy. The term is concerned with the accumulation of an active form with a hope of gaining profit in the future.
d4rkghost8

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Bitcoin to begin with was just a test. It didn't have any functions. Then internet geeks started using btc as a payment. Black Market used BTC to do the transactions since the price was stable and it was very easy to cash-out without any verification or high fees. Every transaction was anonymous. This was the purpose of Bitcoin. Execute payments anonymously. Now high fees + ID verification to buy BTC. This is shiit now.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Because it the future of digital currency and with time more publicity will be for bitcoin when government of countries start legalizing it...
ducsakun

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

Haha This is a stupid man if you don't want bitcoin Cheesy
Now price of BTC is 8k or 9k$ Cheesy
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

People want bitcoin because of the opportunity being offered which is not found in the company. Bitcoin is huzzle free and very convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: