Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
hrdgaul

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is the most valuable currency right now. They can invest in it and earn huge profit by it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life. Other than that bitcoin can change the welfare of one's life, the former poor become rich and well-off, who previously had no job now to have a job. and that's for sure. bitcoin can provide a much better life and happiness of life
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Bitcoin is crypto currency and whenever any business or trading platform will enable it it may then convert to other fiat currencies and i think it is good for all. as paper currency never drop too down or up to fast, so Bitcoin is good for trading and online purchasing as currency and well for business as assets.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

karena dari bitcoin ini kita bisa merasakan ilmu dan juga bekerja dengan mandiri, dan dunia investasi sekarang ini menjadi suatu tabungan untuk masa depan kita dan keluarga kita nanti. mari kita berlomba-lomba secara sehat dan kesabaran untuk apa yang kita mau dan inginkan dibitcoin ini. selalu sabar dan berfikir secara positif.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

Obviously because we can earn money through simple methods. We don't have to do physical work too much just to earn money. Just like what this said, it is a crypto currency that are convertible to money. Where money is what makes us buy the things we want and probably what we need for our daily lives and expenses.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

many people want bitcoin because they are interested in investing in crypto especially on the bitcoin itself, as I like bitcoin because of the many advantages in bitcoin itself, we can use bitcoin to convert money to buy the goods we want, and bitcoin is the eye money that has a very high price, that's why everyone wants bitcoin.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

Bitcoin had become main stream when it reached it's price at $1,000. A lot of people who didn't even trusted bitcoin when it was really cheap started panicking and investing bitcoin. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin investment. However, this thought beats the real purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin was created not as an asset to secure earnings for the future, however, it was made to innovate mode of payments and make transactions faster and more convenient.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

I think they want bitcoin because by investingvin it it can change our life when we put our trust on it
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
I think many people want bitcoin because they can earn money easily and because it helps in their financial problem, it helps many people to earn extra money and its because of bitcoin, I think t
hat's the reasin why many people like bitcoin.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

To be honest in the current era,everyone wants to stay financially well.Btc is the father of all crypto-currency.Btc is so valuable that there is a lot of profit by investing here.Money is the foundation of human life so everyone wants Btc because it's worth many.People want Btc for those whose financial condition is inexhaustible.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Innocentdevil

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

People want bitcoin becuase they believe in bitcoin and they think that it can give them a good financially support and i also believe in bitcoin becuase bitcoin solve my financial problems and from bitcoin now i support my home and studies 😊😋
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Most of us here have experienced the growth of bitcoin especially in 2017. That makes us want bitcoin!
Hopefully, some of the altcoins I've invested in will follow in bitcoin's footstep.

Bitcoin is money that is why many people want it. You can also use it as payment system. You can use bitcoin as a source of income and you can earn from it much better than the salary from a real job.
Bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency, people are curious and they want to experience the benefits that bitcoin can give. And it is a very valuable assets nowadays because of its price. It is profitable type of investment.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into real money . they can invest in it and earn huge profit by it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life..
Simply say this, aside from higher value of cryptocurrency you can earn here more money to buy your stuff thats why people love this who knows about btc...
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
you can say that recent boom is a great news for those who put money early but if you will invest today in bitcoin in the next few year when price increase really high you will get included in that early investor

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

People do want bitcoin because it can change a standard of living, it can gain income, can buy stuffs you want, can provide financial needs in short it can make you wealthy. Thats it.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

As I think people like bitcoin because of many reason. First is it the first digital crypto currency. Second is we can use bitcoin to convert in money to buy stuffs that we need. The third one is bitcoin help us to earn more savings for our future needs.
People wants bitcoin not only the high price they give it is an instant job do this you can earn more income to buy your needs and its easy to do this during your free time as your sideline thats why people wants this....
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into real money . they can invest in it and earn huge profit by it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life..
Exactly many people likes bitcoin due in helping their financial needs,.and its a way of earning of extra money,so its very helpful to everyone who involves on this.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

Exactly many people likes bitcoin due in helping their financial needs,.and its a way of earning of extra money,so its very helpful to everyone who involves on this.

People want bitcoin because there are advantages in using bitcoin. There are several different reasons why people want bitcoin. Bitcoin has a decentralized system that is not under the central banks. You can earn money, have an income through bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good investment and the best among the other cryptocurrencies.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

They all want bitcoin because they all know their are future in bitcoin.  Once you invest in bitcoin you have a profit to earn.  But for now just wait the price getting higher,  because now bitcoin are facing the troubles like the value of this.  Its not already stable.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

In some countries, there are Capital controls and other obstacles to use my money as I want and when I want.  Bitcoin lets me to take back the control of MY money. Because if I cannot use the money as I like, it's not my money anymore.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency. This is help us to earn more saving for our needs. This is the king of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: