Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Because BTC is real money!!
I think so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

The use of bitcoin as a medium of exchange is now widespread in many countries. This will make us easier to transact in various ways. On the other hand we know the stability of biitcoin price which can not be confirmed related its falling and rising. We can only predict it. I agree bitcoin as an asset, which later we will choose the best price. But do not forget, it is also a big risk in investing or having assets in bitcoin.

gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

For me people want bitcoin because they want to be financially stable like everyone else who started doing different cryptocurrencies. They want to earn even in the simplest way. Not only that but to people who are knowledgeable about bitcoin they know the advantages they are going to get when they start using it. We all know that the users of bitcoin is being benefited by these advantages.

Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

For me people want bitcoin because they want to be financially stable like everyone else who started doing different cryptocurrencies. They want to earn even in the simplest way. Not only that but to people who are knowledgeable about bitcoin they know the advantages they are going to get when they start using it. We all know that the users of bitcoin is being benefited by these advantages.
Yes, mostly people who work for bitcoin has the same purpose and goals and this all to have financial improvement to be rich or more richer, because the facts about life is all about money as the world is surely run through money. money makes every people busy to used in daily expenses.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Because lot of people earned more than they expected in which it help them to become financially stable that they did not experience it before by just relying only to  local paper money businesses. Like here in our country, we are better than our overseas workers because when they earn dollar abroad it will be taxed when the time they send their money in here unlike earning thru Bitcoin we will earned thru dollar value tax free.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Hello..

Well bitcoin is a very popular star nowadays.. 😎.
But the real thing is about the bitcoin is that it can easily comverted into some other form of money 💰...
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
People want bitcoin because bitcoin has lot of help given. There are lots of issues and testimony that many got rich because of working for bitcoins and mining it. I myself have earned bitcoins because of doing some task in this forum that is why many got interested to invest in bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

People simply want bitcoin because of the fact that they see it as a beacon of hope in earning money with ease, which happens to be true. Let's admit that earning money is really hard to come by these days. That's why people prefer to have an extra job rather than sticking into their own regular job.

jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Some people want bitcoin because the price is seductive, everyone wants bitcoin as well as the benefits it gets. Others want bitcoin because of the technology it provides such as peer to peer transactions, anonymity of bitcoin ownership, and the decentralized nature of bitcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

because bitcoin is giving a chance to change anyone life and also it gives a better future for anyone who trust in bitcoin that's why many people want to be part of bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, in the form of investments and safe transactions. For me bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, than to invest my money in the bank, because I know that bitcoin one of the most profitable assets, both short and long term, very good for us to get many benefits.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

The people are interested on investing in cryptocurrency because they are hoping to earn a huge amount of profit when bitcoins increase its value even further. Most of the people today who are working on the corporate world are leaving their job to focus on trading because they earn more profit in this job. Life today is very hard to sustain and that is the reason why most of the people are thinking practically on where they are going to earn more money.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

People want huge amount of money not bitcoin because there is no special quality in bitcoin then other currency but reason behind it is that bitcoin is huge price currency that is why everyone want to get bitcoin. As if anyone get some number of bitcoins then it means they have get huge amount of money.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

Yes, mostly people who work for bitcoin has the same purpose and goals and this all to have financial improvement to be rich or more richer, because the facts about life is all about money as the world is surely run through money. money makes every people busy to used in daily expenses.

It's true most people have the same goal, why they love or want bitcoin, to improve their lives. To have a better life, to earn extra income and learn about new things in the world of cryptocurrecy. For me I love bitcoin becouse many people change thier life in terms of financial aspect.
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

There are several different reasons why people want bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency. I would love to invest my money to bitcoin and I know it would be worth it. Because, once you invest in bitcoin you have a profit to earn. Where money is what makes us buy the things we want and probably what we need for our daily lives and expenses.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Of course many people want bitcoin because bitcoin can give you good return. As we know, last year bitcoin gain over 1000% and there is no investment like bitcoin that can give same return
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

There are several different reasons why people want bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency. I would love to invest my money to bitcoin and I know it would be worth it. Because, once you invest in bitcoin you have a profit to earn. Where money is what makes us buy the things we want and probably what we need for our daily lives and expenses.
Money, money, and money. That is the reason for the question why do people want bitcoin and you are one of the people that is a proof to strengthen my statement. The profit or money is the main reason for the people to get into bitcoin so just like the other people, i want bitcoin because i also want the money and the freedom in financial.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

I think people want bitcoin because of the reason they want to gain or earn money. We can see that bitcoin is an expensive currency that you can use, globally in the way of a payment system. We also, know that bitcoin’s price is very fluctuating too much that’s why you can invest or buy bitcoin at a low price and sell it for a profitable amount that you want. I want bitcoin because I want to obtain money that I will spend or use to buy the things I need and I want.
Jones12

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

blockchain technology where bitcoin lies is now giving interest for other people to use it into their own projects and this would give a lot of improvement for our technologies.
trinhan1988

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

People want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin that owns the future technology blockchain can change the world current and bitcoin is a form of high-yielding investment in a short time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: