Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Just like you said... but in a simpler term "decentralized". People liked bitcoin because it is a decentralized currency who's value fluctuate high nowadays because of high demand. And with that, it is considered as an asset. It also offers a great way/s for investing money since the return of investment is indeed high. You can buy the stuffs that you want using BTC, but since BTC is not acknowledge everywhere, you cannot use it conveniently in the real world. Especially in those countries who do not regulate or establish Bitcoin BTC yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

People want bitcoin because let's be serious...who does not want money? Bitcoin is the currency for the future and it is profitable also
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

People want bitcoin because let's be serious...who does not want money? Bitcoin is the currency for the future and it is profitable also

It's not that easy. All the  people love money. But there is no guarantee, they can make money with bitcoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin is a risky investments. I personally believe bitcoin, but we should not ignore the risk.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, any transaction done with BTC cannot be traced and taxed.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

The main reason for buying Bitcoin is that people want to increase their money so they see Bitcoin as an easy investment without taking into account the risk involved in cryptocurrencies market whereas they should always research thoroughly about everything they want to invest in.

Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

People want bitcoin simply because btc was worth 6 k a week anda half ago and its staying around 11k now, that and because we are our own bank what more reasons do you want

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is something new, for many not quite clear, and that it is not clear whether you want to buy or at least participate in it, so-more if it is a profit. In the future, perhaps we will all use only cryptocurrencies or something similar, the world is changing.
Yes, I agree on you. Many people want bitcoin because it is the safest among all crypto currency. It is also helpful for everyone and it is also attracts them the way how bitcoins uses and everything. Bitcoin is really great also because it help many people to gain such a great amount of money and it gives them opportunities to everything.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into real money . they can invest in it and earn huge profit by it. So people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life..

They want bitcoin maybe because it is a great escape from money control. Bitcoin is a financial freedom. You can limitless earn from it. And bitcoin gives its user an opportunity to get rich.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

There are many reasons. Bitcoin, - a carrier of advanced technology. There is not one asset in the world that would have gone from just one dollar to $ 20,000 in just a few years. Of course, if you do not make mistakes, then nobody can influence your bitcoins, except for the stock exchange. But it's time to stop fainting after another price fall. The most important thing is to understand what you want from Bitcoin, to set a real goal, and believe Bitcoin will not disappoint you.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

I used to never know how to bitcoin I did not think that bitcoin was bigger so now I'm interested in bitcoin before my life because bitcoin bought me what I needed as many home appliances like that I want people to bitcoin so we can get them and so they can even buy whatever they want so people want bitcoin to make money.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

Digital currency in this new era has invaded the "real money world". Bitcoins are easily to earn compared to real money which took a day and uses your strenght. Unlike bitcoin, you can have a qaulity time to your family and friend because even inside your house you can make money in digital currency while you are with them or not.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

I think people want to bitcoin because the profit it brings is so great, and this is a very easy to trade and convert to currency easily. And one more thing is that you do not have to pay taxes when investing in this market. I think so.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?? Because Bitcoin give people their own freedom in saving their money other than banks. In Bitcoin, people can convert and save their money without third party or access of the government. Apart from that Bitcoin value is changing too, and the fact about it Bitcoin value is becoming bigger and bigger in the coming year of its existence and so thus the popularity of Bitcoin, that helps Bitcoin value to get higher too. More and more big persons or people that have big status in the community or in social media.. Etc. , are getting interested about Bitcoin and its potential to boom in the future, then a lot of common people are having interest too, and then they try it to see for them self if it's true. And in Bitcoin you can easily earn in it and not like real money that was really hard to earn.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

People wants bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that is very easy to transact and very easy to send and received. Yet a lot of people have earned bitcoins and help people change their lives. Many got rich of bitcoins and I am happy I am one of those who are working with it now.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

Bitcoin is only suitable if used as an asset because if Bitcoin is asset will certainly be very profitable for investors.
SPOILER

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

People want Bitcoin because of the high monetary equivalent.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

People want bitcoin because, if you invested in it, the profit will surely be large, and besides the monetary value of each coin is high compared to any other crypto coins.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

Bitcoin has a very high price, so many people who want it. Bitcoin can be used to transact buying and selling, as many markets have already received payment with bitcoin. In addition, it can be converted into real money to meet daily needs. Therefore, it is worth a lot of people who are competing to get bitcoin.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

There are actually numerous reasons as to why people are interested in investing to cryptocurrencies, most especially bitcoin itself. I think Bitcoin is very desirable for people because bitcoin can be converted into real currency and can change people's lifestyle become more prosperous financially,
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

Maybe because of bitcoin, they have found an opportunity to have their own income that will help to their daily life. And moreover, they may prefer bitcoin because it is the most valuable currency right now. And people can convert it into money to buy their stuffs and etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: