Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

People want to bitcoin for bitcoin gave them income, and give them not work a job.
In addition can be got income of bitcoin they can also make the transaction through bitcoin, because it was then people want to bitcoin so I feel helped by the bitcoin, I can get extra revenue from bitcoin, then bitcoin has become a side job me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
since last last year i already heard about bitcoin but i just ignore it but here in our place all of them want bitcoin but last year when i join bitcoin it is really having a good time for joining this activity i love bitcoin because at least if i can earn a lot of bitcoin,i can also earn a money here.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Bitcoin is good for long term investment and that's what every people really wants, to earn more profit as the time goes by. Most of the people are preferring to work as a trader more than working on the corporate world because they earn more money in this way.
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Sinple annalysis people do bitcoin because the want to invest when they invest they get money.The government did not make or coss any charged like the tax witheld.Do it us easy for us the butcoin family donehat we want with our token.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Bitcoin is a potentially increasingly crypto currency, good for investment and certainly profitable. Everyone wants a better life, and bitcoin provides a nice income, and that's what makes people like bitcoin.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

all people here in bitcoin want bitcoin maybe crazy people did not want bitcoin.of course we want bitcoin because of the good profit and it give a chance to all to have a job and also to become a rich person maybe someday for me i will become rich andi will share my knowledge about bitcoin who want it and  i will help people who wants a job who want to earn just like what we earn.you know what i feel professional worker because of the income is big and a little bit hard to work.i am so lucky to have it.i want bitcoin.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

Currently the majority of people who want bitcoin must have a reason tempted by a high price can certainly provide great benefits. Many of the beginners like me buy bitcoin and save as a long-term asset in the hope that in the future bitcoin price becomes 5-7 times the current price.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Bitcoin may be viewed and used both ways. And for me, it is great using Bitcoin either of the two ways. I love Bitcoin because it is like a world currency. There is no need for one to convert to another country's currency when visiting other parts of the world when one is using Bitcoin. And then the convenience is also awesome since it is online-based. At the same time, your unused and stored Bitcoins in your wallet is increasing in value.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

bitcoin is online digital currency you can use bitcoin anywhere in the world you can send it to another with a few of cost the bitcoin is very costly currency at that time you can invest in bitcoin and earn good profit at present bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency.
CromwellReg

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Now the value of bitcoin is very high. It can get a lot of legal tender, it can get a lot of wealth, so people want to get bitcoin.
Ravenz

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Its use is universal, free of bank and state rules. Bitcoin offers easy transactions for its users. Raised in 2009 by the user of the name Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin is one of the digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) that anyone can use without needing to reveal anonymous identity and without the need for control of the authority of a central bank. This is the reason why WannaCry spreaders want a bitcoin.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Because it's an income and a great profit. It's great profit because you can reap rewards by just taking your time in using the internet. By spending time investing or trading bitcoin you can get a significant amount of profits and who wouldn't want that? The only price is your time for the knowledge and wisdom about bitcoin.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

people want bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to be an income for us and bitcoin is the most famous digital currency today and has an ever-increasing price every year, investing in bitcoin is a lucrative investment

D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

People want Bitcoin because of its convenient, from the beginning, money is the hardest thing to make, but the most need of every individual, but here in bitcoin, money become fast to earn and easy way to make, so who else doesn't want bitcoin?
hermada

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Because they heard about, liked it, it's cool to have bitcoin, researched the tech background and saw the huge potential, fomo, the causes are endless.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

People want Bitcoin as a store of value and as a means of main or alternative investment to improve finances

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Bitcoin gives people financial freedom,in bitcoi  we can earn for real help us financially in different ways..so no wonder why people nowadays getting more interested in bitcoin, maybe for what they heard from users or see on social media..
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

People want Bitcoin as a store of value and as a means of main or alternative investment to improve finances
BTC is an exceptionally encouraging kind of investment contrasted with different sorts of investments and has significant esteem such huge numbers of individuals are intrigued to put resources into it much in addition BTC is equipped for being utilized as an elective exchange instrument since it makes it simple for its clients to make installments starting with one client then onto the next at whatever point and wherever.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

People want bitcoin because they know that there is money behind bitcoin and they know that there is also potential for bitcoin to make people rich because of the volatility in the market that can make the price goes up to 5 folds in just a year which is a very fantastic potential gain from your assets so they are all getting crazy just to get bitcoins.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

People wanted btc because these btc helps them to increase their financial status, we all know that btc is in big problem last time, but now btc is still recovering. And thats the point why people wanted btc because of its fast increasing so if you invest btc grows fast and in return you will have more and good income and pay back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: