Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Actually at the moment people are not looking for bitcoin for what it represents as a revolutionary option to modify the rules of the game of the global financial system. People who are interested in bitcoin today want this currency based on the general belief that it is a business scheme that can make them immensely rich. In social networks there are many people who do not have the slightest idea of what the blockchain is, but they gladly share their "advice" of trading that supposedly makes them millionaires with bitcoin.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

I think why people want to have bitcoin because it is the pioneer of all crypto currency. Only one crypto is acceptable for fiat currency conversion. Proven investment is very profitable. The price and popularity of bitcoin can continue to motivate us to get more bitcoins. Cool
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I think Bitcoin is very desirable for people because bitcoin can be converted into real currency and can change people's lifestyle become more prosperous financially, bitcoin can be obtained without buying with personal money such as following gift campaign, signature etc. and this seems to me the main reason why people want bitcoin.
corall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

people need money to spend it for their life, bitcoin and it's growth help people to this faster
bitcoin is a new gold
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

People want bitcoin because it is easy to earn money with just the use of internet connection. With the fast-rising demand in technology, people are doing businesses and transactions online because it is hassle-free and convenient. With the help of bitcoin, it becomes a secondary source of income for those who are earning and saving money. It is also an additional choice for investment. When it becomes legalized, more and more people will be engaged in doing it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

People want bitcoin for many reasons but not every people want bitcoin, because i see in my bitcoin career that mostly people avoid to buy bitcoin and don't want to take risk with bitcoin. But bitcoin is best for practical traders like you and me and other people who do trade with bitcoin.   

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

Because it's decentralized and because of its high value so people have the chance to get rich in an instant if they succeed in investing on bitcoins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

They hope that it will help them to earn money, it is some kind of chance for everyone.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

Yes i am fully accept it that bitcoin is like an asset becasue bitcoin has unpredictable price and we don't know that the next day we will get profit from it and may be we will have lose from our bitcoin. But mostly we see bitcoin give us profit, it is reason that mostly people are satisfied with bitcoin trading.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

People want Bitcoin mostly because of the earning potential it provides. Its other major function which is for payments is not as sought after.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

Its growing more and more. Thousands of wallets were lost in 2010 to 2011 imagine if thosepeople could find those... butcoin will continue to climb because if usd crashed btcwould be worth more then ever

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

because bitcoin has a positive impact on one's life, the price keeps rising, and more and more people are starting to invest
mimedo

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

What could be the reason why people want Bitcoin? That is somehow obvious. Despite all the letdowns, it is still the number one cryptocurrency. Not to mention it has the highest value of all.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

I agree that Bitcoin is mainly wanted or in-demand for its price action. It's sad that not many people look at Bitcoin as a payment platform for micro transactions anymore. I don't blame them since it's Bitcoin itself having difficulty in scaling.
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Bitcoin is now so popular all over the world and some people is now rich because if this so the others are so willing to use bitcoin to get their life easier to be successful.Now, people are wanting to have a piece of th pie, and now everybody else are just rushing to get their hands on bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies. I can say that cryptocurrency is the next big thing that have happend in the history of humanity.
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

We all know that bitcoin value are highest to all other digital crypto currencies and it also the highest when exchange bitcoin into real money because it convert into US dollars. As we can see, nowadays a lot of people is starting to invest, and saving bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more popular each day and also we wont need to spend too much money to get bitcoin. Just having enough knowledge and patience is all we need to earn bitcoin.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

The Top 5 Reasons to Use Bitcoin
It’s made for our generation
It’s fast, secure and global
Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
Bitcoin provides financial freedom
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Because Bitcoin doesn't discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring Bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It's important to remember that bitcoins can't be counterfeited or duplicated.
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

I think the main reason to invest in bitcoin is the same as to invest in any other assets - make capital. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, thereby many people hope to gain a lot from trading.

Another purpose of investing in Bitcoin is that people believe it will cost much more in the future, because the amount of coins is constant and can’t be more than 21 million.

Also, some investors prefer to diversify their investment portfolio and in this case Bitcoin looks like a worth idea to put some money in.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

Because using Bitcoin, it very convenient to use as a payment globally. We all know that we have different currencies depending on the country we have. So, using Bitcoin in some of our daily transactions is a great way to use Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: