Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:46:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11141 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Im sure investors and traders in crytocurrency are experts with this. And i think there are altcoins that can compete with ethereum. As we can see some other altcoins that has also potential value like etheteum, and these are ripple, monero, litecoin, bitcoin cash, neo and eos.
Stryfe_0X

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Indeed this is an ethereum altcoin a very potential. even arguably the most potential. However, this is now an awful lot of competitors to ethereum. One of the most severe is EOS.
howeverr

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

I think that Ethereum is NEO and EOS worthy competitors. Because these coins have taken a good and fast course to raise. Adequate competition is always good. This creates stable and strong coins in the market.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

As long as I see only one competitor, this is a ripple, the rest are not very good enough and must do something unimaginable in order to reach.
raphael_leonardi2012

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

According to the current thinking there is no rival Ethereum. Because the developer team is very good. The best is vitalik. Future updates will be even better and will not compete with Ethereum.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

It could be that Neo is the best competitor for Ethereum, neo is one type of altcoin that I think is a good development and has the potential to be made an investment, I think this coin can be the best competitor for ethereum

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

The most know Ethereum competitors are:~
1. NEO
2. WAVES
3. CARDANO
4. EOS

This coins are under ethereum but soon this altcoins have a potential in the future but now ethereum's price get dump for a big price.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

I think that Ethereum is NEO and EOS worthy competitors. Because these coins have taken a good and fast course to raise. Adequate competition is always good. This creates stable and strong coins in the market.

NEO is too weak to compete with Ethereum. it takes about 3% of the market while Ethereum takes about 90% and there is no sign of competition.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Im prefer XLM.. so many ico used this platform for the payment and xlm have a good history to rising their new ath at the last year of 2017. XLM also have so many good partnership. I hear so many issue xlm will listing at coinbase. This coin really havegood potential.
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

The strongest competitor of Ethereum in my opinion is XRP and may be in the future NEO if the developers continue to develop and improve the system.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

I think that Ethereum's main competitors are NEO and IOS but that doesn't mean that they will cost more than it !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

First of all let me tell you ETH is most reliable and stable coin among all alt coins. ETH holders are pretty satisfied with its ROI. Many people do compare eth with BTC. But according to comparing ETH with other alt coins would be a better comparison. I think below mentioned coins are perfect competitors of ETH
- bitcoin cash
- monero
- dash
- zcash
Above mentioned all coins fall under 100 USD to 200 USD

Agree. There's no doubt that Ethereum is the most reliable and stable altcoin in the market today. With the emergence of various smart contract platforms, Ethereum will be put up to the test whenever it could deliver scalable, and secure smart contracts for the benefit of everyone. Among the coins you've mentioned previously, none can be considered as competitors to Ethereum (except for Bitcoin Cash) since they don't provide smart contract functionality.

While Bitcoin Cash doesn't explicitly have a programming language for smart contracts, it does have some OP codes enabled which allow smart contracts to make use of its scripting language. This means that tokens (or colored coins) can be created within the Bitcoin Cash blockchain by using the activated OP codes. Despite this, I believe that Ethereum will still be the leader of smart contracts, while the rest of its competitors remain as alternatives to the same.

Nevertheless, it seems to me that the future of crypto relies on smart contracts, which means that Ethereum, as well as, its competitors will have greater demand from businesses and corporations by then. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

It seems to me that at the moment the main competitor of the broadcast aetherism is eos because this project is very promising and can grow well in price in the future

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

I think EOS and NEO could be the Best competitors to Ethereum. Especially EOS. EOS is a very popular coin nowadays, after shifting on their own blockchain EOS is doing better. EOS has the bright open technology and sometimes I think EOS could be better than Ethereum, but as ETH has the contract address system, so, let's see what's gonna happen in next 5 years.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

if in my opinion, that has the potential to compete with Etherium is Ripple or Neo.
because I see the movement of the two coins, that are very potential and have a significant increase in the future.
we'll see in the future, is it able to compete with etherium or not? it depends on the number of enthusiasts of each coin.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

Best competitors of ETHEREUM is Bitcoin when it comes in popularity and market cap. Bitcoin is more powerful when it comes in investors because many people have belief in bitcoin than altcoins. But in aspect of usage, I do not see other smart contract platform tokens that may trigger with ethereum since this coin is the best altcoin for me.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Right now, especially in the Chinese market, EOS is giving ethereum a run for market share competition. EOS started under the ethereum blockchain and eventually created their own platform. Right now it is one of the best DAPP platforms and is currently enjoying many supporters with high marketshare.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

Eos I think this is the best competitor for ethereum, eos coin is growing and now it has become widely known and eos can be the best competitor for etherem for now
In terms of market capitalization, the potential rival of the ETH is the XRP or BCH, as these two coin are likely to rise in the future. In my view, the ETH is nearing a period of decline and no longer exists. Be competitive with other coins. Because the ICO battered the ETH coin, and now the ETH value is only $ 200, too low compared to the previous period.

In my opinion, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash do not have such a brilliant future as Ethereum. They cannot compete with this awesome altcoin. I guess, NEO and Cardano can do it, but many years should pass before they can become its rivals.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

I think the best competitor for ethereum is Eos, this coin has good growth and also the type of altcoin that deserves to be calculated, and for future developments I'm sure Eos will grow better than it is now
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

I think the best competitor for ethereum is Eos, this coin has good growth and also the type of altcoin that deserves to be calculated, and for future developments I'm sure Eos will grow better than it is now

EOS seems to be the most solid competitor on the market nowadays. While its approach to arbitration has been questioned, it could improve over time until it becomes a solid smart contract platform for the mainstream world. For EOS to really compete with Ethereum, it would need to remain as decentralized as possible. Of course, it still has some level of centralization, but there's a possibility that it would become more decentralized with the new constitution proposed by Dan Larimer.

One of the biggest features EOS has is zero fees, in contrast to Ethereum. If developers see the benefits of EOS over Ethereum, then they would begin to develop killer dApps. As such, EOS would need more time to grow, since it has only been a couple of months after launch. Therefore, the battle would be between EOS, Cardano, NEO, and Ethereum in terms of innovation and mainstream adoption. Whichever platform achieves that first, will win in the long run. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: