Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Candoo/Salazarian BFL Gruppenkauf-Megathread  (Read 118212 times)
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:22:06 AM

Ein original BFL Netzteil hat sich mit nem lauten Knall + Blitz verabschiedet im laufenden Betrieb. +  Magic Smoke

Hat jemand Lust das aufzuschrauben ? Bin etwas schockiert von der Qualität - sowas hab ich noch nie erlebt. Netzteil war schon über 1 Woche in Betrieb ohne  Probleme. (230V war eingestellt)

Oder soll ich es mal aufschrauben und ein Foto posten?  Gibt ja hier einige Profis die dann sofort das Bauteil erkennen

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:28:09 AM

Ein original BFL Netzteil hat sich mit nem lauten Knall + Blitz verabschiedet im laufenden Betrieb. +  Magic Smoke

Hat jemand Lust das aufzuschrauben ? Bin etwas schockiert von der Qualität - sowas hab ich noch nie erlebt. Netzteil war schon über 1 Woche in Betrieb ohne  Probleme. (230V war eingestellt)

Oder soll ich es mal aufschrauben und ein Foto posten?  Gibt ja hier einige Profis die dann sofort das Bauteil erkennen

Lass es lieber sein ... warum du keine platin netzteile vorbestellt hast ist mir eh ein rätsel... kannst die alten dinger von mir gerne haben schaffe es aber nicht vor samstag zur post ... porto solltest du schon übernehmen Smiley
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:13:18 AM

Lass es lieber sein ... warum du keine platin netzteile vorbestellt hast ist mir eh ein rätsel... kannst die alten dinger von mir gerne haben schaffe es aber nicht vor samstag zur post ... porto solltest du schon übernehmen Smiley

Ich hab nen atx netzteil als ersatz schon da gehabt.

Ich  schraub den BFL schrott heute mal auf und mach nen Foto. Wenns nen lauten knall gegeben hat dann kanns ja eigtl. nur ein kondensator sein oder?

BFL ist total panne. Haben mir teilweise nen engl oder amerikanischen Stromstecker mitgeschickt ODER haben mir nen Netzteil vom jalapeon bzw little single geschickt Cheesy Habe 1x das kleine netzteil bekommen mit ~ 10A.. Hätte ich das angeschlossen wäre wohl die bude abgebrannt Cheesy

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:16:30 AM

Trödelmarkt ware ,
ich rühr die dinger nicht geschweige den setzte die in betrieb.
Alleine schon wegen dem fehlenden überspannungschutz
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:03:24 PM

Mal Frage nebenbei... Fallen beim minen an BTC´s nicht noch generell Namecoins ab... ?
Das Projekt hat ein "Sparvermögeen" von

NMC Account Balance
Earnings    10.50861312
Paid Out    0.00000000
Account Balance    10.50861312

Grüße Wink

Em.... heißt das jezt uns stehen auch die aus unseren asic anteilen erzeugten Namecoins zu?

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
CharlyKa

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:36:22 PM

Mal Frage nebenbei... Fallen beim minen an BTC´s nicht noch generell Namecoins ab... ?

Das Projekt hat ein "Sparvermögeen" von

NMC Account Balance
Earnings    10.50861312
Paid Out    0.00000000
Account Balance    10.50861312

Grüße Wink

MORGEN Auszahlen bitte!!!!!!! Sparvermögen ist bei mir viel besser aufgehoben  Grin

..... mixt euch eine gute Zeit Cheesy
Sopap

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:08:30 PM

Where are the dividends you promised on every Sunday? 0.04429396 BTC is all I've received on a 11 BTC investment. Newbie beware!! Don't buy any share unless you want to lock your investment for 8 months with no payout.

So am I still being impatient? I can't believe I fell for this.
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:15:54 PM

Where are the dividends you promised on every Sunday? 0.04429396 BTC is all I've received on a 11 BTC investment. Newbie beware!! Don't buy any share unless you want to lock your investment for 8 months with no payout.

660 blocks left until I can sign the raw transaction. Just be patient its less then 24 hours overdue

*facepalm*

Anyways you invested in a BFL groupbuy and you should have known the risk. BFL had a huge shipping delay and that explains the "8" months halt. So why do you call it my fault If BFl missed their deadlines? Put your big boy pants on

I still do not know who you are or claim to be without a signed message

Freedom24

Activity: 535

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:49:23 PM

660 blocks left until I can sign the raw transaction. Just be patient its less then 24 hours overdue

*facepalm*

Anyways you invested in a BFL groupbuy and you should have known the risk. BFL had a huge shipping delay and that explains the "8" months halt. So why do you call it my fault If BFl missed their deadlines? Put your big boy pants on

You fault was, that you give a refund garantie to the shareholders. And you cancel the refund garantie and don't pay the refund in time to the Shareholders.

@Sopap use the refund garantie.

Sopap

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:11:48 PM

*facepalm*

You fault was, that you give a refund garantie to the shareholders. And you cancel the refund garantie and don't pay the refund in time to the Shareholders.

@Sopap use the refund garantie.

I asked for the refund and he is telling me that I cannot get any refund. Just resend the coins to the registered wallet. I don't want to send a signed message to someone who already owes me a lot of money. I received the 0.04 BTC "big dividend" you were talking about. Please refund me the coins. I use the refund guaranteed option.
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:20:28 PM

I asked for the refund and he is telling me that I cannot get any refund. Just resend the coins to the registered wallet. I don't want to send a signed message to someone who already owes me a lot of money. I received the 0.04 BTC "big dividend" you were talking about. Please refund me the coins. I use the refund guaranteed option.

First at all:

Your username is completly different to the shares you claim to own. You have to confirm the ownership with a signed message. Everyone here will agree to that.  I dont even know you and you never posted in the original thread of pmed me. You claim that a friend purchased the shares for you

As long as you dont sign anything, I wont change the btc adress where the dividends end ups.

Für die anderen:

Shareholder Liste ist jetzt online

http://evolyn.net/bitcoin/candoo.php

Wer nun  seine Auszahl Adresse ändern möchte bitte PN mit signierter Nachricht von der alten Adresse

Sopap

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:01:11 PM

First at all:

Your username is completly different to the shares you claim to own. You have to confirm the ownership with a signed message. Everyone here will agree to that.  I dont even know you and you never posted in the original thread of pmed me. You claim that a friend purchased the shares for you

As long as you dont sign anything, I wont change the btc adress where the dividends end ups.

Für die anderen:

Wer nun  seine Auszahl Adresse ändern möchte bitte PN mit signierter Nachricht von der alten Adresse

I don't see how my identity impacts the matter in hands. I am telling you that it is me, and that I have received your last dividends. I just don't feel safe sending you anything other than here on bitcointalk, given you increasingly growing scammy status on this forum. All I want is for you to send the refund to the registered wallet - which is mine. I don't want you to change anything. I just need the refund.

Thanks
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

First at all:

Für die anderen:

I don't see how my identity impacts the matter in hands. I am telling you that it is me, and that I have received your last dividends. I just don't feel safe sending you anything other than here on bitcointalk, given you increasingly growing scammy status on this forum. All I want is for you to send the refund to the registered wallet - which is mine. I don't want you to change anything. I just need the refund.

Thanks

There seems to be some misunderstanding between you and me. Everyone wishes to get a refund - even me. BUt BFL does not refund anymore and the  hardware has already been shipped AND is in my hands.  In fact:  It is already mining and youve received dividends. Now you  want to screw me and get a refund plus the dividends?

Sopap

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:23:27 PM

First at all:

Für die anderen:

Thanks

There seems to be some misunderstanding between you and me. Everyone wishes to get a refund - even me. BUt BFL does not refund anymore and the  hardware has already been shipped AND is in my hands.  In fact:  It is already mining and youve received dividends. Now you  want to screw me and get a refund plus the dividends?

I am willing to pay you back your 0.04 BTC. That's nothing. I asked for refunds even before you sent that "big dividends" you brag about. People stay away. By big dividends, he means 0.04 on 7 shares which cost me over 11 BTC. Do the math. At this point, I care very little about the dividends, and would much more have my coins back. You should at least stop denying the facts and should not oppose us from stopping new investors to enter your pool, since you cannot deliver
Reavon

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

Sorry to interrupt here sopap, i can understand that you are mad, that you could not forecast that the difficulty of bitcoin mining would raise that much ...and that the bitcoin its self would gain so much buying power.

But.

I think you are not didnt get the point, of what it is mean by dealing Bitcoins. It only your problem paying 11 BTC for
7 Share. I for my own paid for example 4 BTC for 6 share ... and i know i wont see tht amount of bitcoin ever again from my Minershare. But that was never the expectation .. you would be very naiv thinking that you can hash more bitcoins than you invested in any Miner from BFL ...why would they sell than those maschines?! They just could do it for them selves ( what they maybe did) but picking on candoo now for this is just wrong.

Dont missunderstand me i am just listing the facts.

So do the math. 1 Share costs by refund about 35 or 40 $.

7*40= 280$ -> if 1 BTC =1000$ your Refund you maybe can ask for ( in calculation) 0.28 BTC my getting every week 0.04 BTC you are on ROI in 6 weeks of Hashing + you dont hae noise maschines in your room , and if they catch fire you wont die or lose your Home.

I will be in ROI in 6 weeks to so that was a normal investation.

Yes it would be nice to travel back in time and just hold my BTC and waiting until their price explodes but...it was 8 months ago just your decision and no one forced you to this.

i hope i didnt missunderstood you to much, and am hopefuly that understand me alittle bit.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Reavon

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:38:17 AM

Ach ja und Candoo,
irgendwie irgendwie ist die letzte auszahlung bei mir immernoch als "unbestätigte Einzahlung" verbucht , kannste mal dein bitcoin client checken, die steken irgendwie fest die dinger Cheesy

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
m0useP4d

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:35:27 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 09:04:51 AM by m0useP4d

First at all:

Für die anderen:

Wer nun  seine Auszahl Adresse ändern möchte bitte PN mit signierter Nachricht von der alten Adresse

Vielen Dank für die aktuelle Liste Wink

/edit:
Erste Dividende auch bereits erhalten...
noboddy

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:00:40 AM

wie siehts denn mit den restlichen geräten aus?

gruß
noboddy
mrbete

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:59:19 AM

gruß
noboddy

scheinen jetzt alle zu laufen, ich habe meine erste Dividende bekommen, wird sich zwar nie wieder einspielen, aber no risk no fun..., jede Auszahlung minimiert halt den Verlust...
noboddy

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:02:33 AM

gruß
noboddy

scheinen jetzt alle zu laufen, ich habe meine erste Dividende bekommen, wird sich zwar nie wieder einspielen, aber no risk no fun..., jede Auszahlung minimiert halt den Verlust...

wo stehst du den auf der liste?
ich bin relativ hinten und hab noch nix bekommen also läuft wohl nicht alles
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: