Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Please take a moment to vote for CryptoFlix if this you think is a good project.

Thanks for the #AMA questions, looking forward to posting the video on Monday with Christian, who is the CEO of Cryptoflix!

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix

I'll vote for cryptoflix absolutely, can't wait for monday to see CEO videos.
i will definitely vote for cryptoflix, i'm curious to see the video of the CEO, pay only for videos on demand is a great option

Even though I have no idea what this wiserico site is, I also voted for CryptoFlix  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

It has to do with rights. Right now they have to buy it for every country. Cryptoflix can make deals with the producers straight away when funds are being raised for a movie project.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

It has to do with rights. Right now they have to buy it for every country. Cryptoflix can make deals with the producers straight away when funds are being raised for a movie project.
You mean licensing? There are totally different law requirements in different countries and this could become a problem for cryptoflix
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.
The great question of the online movie platform will always be the quality and speed of the connection of its users, I believe that each platform launched today should suit each user, providing content according to their connection, there are Country Locations less misleading connections, and many users mistakenly blame website compatibility for this.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

In India, Netflix and other video streaming services really took off when Jio came out with super-cheap wireless connection. It was what changed the landscape and user behaviour of the whole subcontinent. So, yeah it could happen but aren't satellite more expensive than the traditional fibre optic connection?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

You mean licensing? There are totally different law requirements in different countries and this could become a problem for cryptoflix

In my opinion crypto is all about questioning old business models and about breaking monetary conventions. Even if crypto fails to replace fiat, it has caused the banking industry to upgrade parts of their system. In Europe, bank transfers used to take one working day or even 3 of them to settle. Now they are instantaneous.

Why can we not bring the same kind of change to the movie industry? It is a big bureaucratic mess. Netflix has proven people are willing to pay, they just want a different type of distribution. But the industry has since taken a step back to protectionism. How many different subscription services do we need to watch our favorite series? Why can a person on one end of the world not see the same movies as the other?

This only happens because we let them get away with it.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

I'm pretty sure they don't do it with their own, its about the law and the country itself.
https://www.slashgear.com/why-netflix-blocks-content-in-your-country-15423349/
I think cryptoflix will face this too, but maybe they have a good solution.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink
But even without I think Cryptoflix can become a success in those countries.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

i believe subtitles are the task of the filmstudios and not of the streaming provider.

For netflix it is not.

I don't think it will be different for cryptoflix.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

i believe subtitles are the task of the filmstudios and not of the streaming provider.

For netflix it is not.

In that case is nice offcourse but is some extra cost that they need to charge

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

For netflix it is not.

In that case is nice offcourse but is some extra cost that they need to charge

it would be a nice option feature - like the one who need subs can buy an extra package
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

For netflix it is not.

Sometimes even third party. Sub are widely and freely available
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

According to United Nations, internet access became a human right and its sad too see whole countries being restricted from it because of financial issues or even government issues.
I am happy to see things are getting better on this topic all across the globe.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

In order to market their products effectively, there will need to be country-specific targeting of movies. This has already been discussed in the forum previously, but for example in India it would make sense to offer lots of bollywood movies - whereas a lot of other countries would detest these movies.

Why detest? I watched some, and, for example, I liked the film Naan Kadavul, director Bala.
toolucky98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.

Why you think it's bad? If the price will be constantly adjusted against some currency, that market interventions all the time. Besides, I think since the token will be constantly used on the platform, the volatility won't be such a big problem.
And then what if many people want to hold it? the price will soar and no one want to subscribe at a high price.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.

Why you think it's bad? If the price will be constantly adjusted against some currency, that market interventions all the time. Besides, I think since the token will be constantly used on the platform, the volatility won't be such a big problem.
And then what if many people want to hold it? the price will soar and no one want to subscribe at a high price.

What membership costs are you discussing? It was said there wouldn't be monthly memberships but rather a pay per movie/show system, wasn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: