Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

Hey guys,

Just a quick reply from here regarding the Film Market Place.

We will present quality projects from experienced film makers. We will NOT present projects from filmmakers who could not get their films financed in by ordinary methods so the Film Market Place will not be a place to go to when there is no other way. The last 15-20% of the financing for most films made today is very difficult to get and often expensive GAP financing is used. So there is a real place in the market for this type of financing.

So yes the filmmakers will be known - no there will be no scam projects - and yes Token holders can freely decide which project they like and want to invest in. We will try to present as broad a range of projects as possible.

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Don't forget to sign up for our Early Pre-Sale Alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Thank you for answer. But how you will check them, if they will be located in other country for example?

There is the identification of Locality in each register made on the platform, they can verify and prevent the participation of People from Countries where the current Legislation does not allow them to join ICOs. As for the application of the platform afterwards and ready, the Team will need to disclose in advance the Countries in which they will start, this will avoid future problems

You didnt understand my question. I asked about checking filmmaker, not investors. How Cryptoflix can check every filmmaker, when they will be raise money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Hey guys,

We will present quality projects from experienced film makers. We will NOT present projects from filmmakers who could not get their films financed in by ordinary methods so the Film Market Place will not be a place to go to when there is no other way. The last 15-20% of the financing for most films made today is very difficult to get and often expensive GAP financing is used. So there is a real place in the market for this type of financing.

So yes the filmmakers will be known - no there will be no scam projects - and yes Token holders can freely decide which project they like and want to invest in. We will try to present as broad a range of projects as possible.

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Don't forget to sign up for our Early Pre-Sale Alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Thank you for answer. But how you will check them, if they will be located in other country for example?

There is the identification of Locality in each register made on the platform, they can verify and prevent the participation of People from Countries where the current Legislation does not allow them to join ICOs. As for the application of the platform afterwards and ready, the Team will need to disclose in advance the Countries in which they will start, this will avoid future problems

You didnt understand my question. I asked about checking filmmaker, not investors. How Cryptoflix can check every filmmaker, when they will be raise money?
Im pretty sure there will be a thing like form which will be filled by the film maker side, online or offline.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Why do you care if your name will appear in credits Grin Grin? Maybe they will put your name I don't know, I'll care only about if a movie will give me profits

They probably won't put all the nicknames of anonymous crypto investors in their credits but maybe from the top contributors?

Maybe like kickstarter they can offer tiers when donating. Like donate x amount and get your name in the credits. But what i would really like to see is also your profile on Cryptoflix growing and showing the movies you've backed. That's something to be proud of and would be fun if you can share it.

I think most of people here sre interested in the profit they could maybe make by investing in these projects.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

I hope this project will attract movie and film enthusiasts all over the world! This great project just  needs adequate marketing campaign.Imho. Smiley
Their marketing campaign is at a sufficiently high level, the recognition of the project is increasing daily. I think that with the release of Cryptoflix to the market it will be very popular.

at least i don't think i have seen any similar project within the crypto world, i'm quite confident with the solid work they bring this project somewhere successful  Wink

i hope they use marketing effectively to get this project some recognition, not just in ICO , but after launch as well.
I am sure that their marketing company after ICO will become even more aggressive, because they will have the means to do this and this is probably already included in the budget of the project.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

I think it works like kickico , project is submitted for review and then after approval funding campaign is launched
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

even if the portal is not ready yet, i wonder if there is already some film maker which as already shown interest for his/her future production

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

even if the portal is not ready yet, i wonder if there is already some film maker which as already shown interest for his/her future production
They have some posters on their webplatform https://platform.cryptoflix.io/, but I highly doubt we can talk currently about partnership yet. And I did not see any notice of it in their papers. For this stage, it's probably too early.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

But how they will cheking this filmmakers? If they will be from other country (Australia for example) and devs live in Germany.. How they can ckeck them?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

But how they will cheking this filmmakers? If they will be from other country (Australia for example) and devs live in Germany.. How they can ckeck them?

I think they have to show them paper work and documents. It has been said that the funding would most likely oly be for the last 15-20% of the whole budget, so they could proof that they already have the rest of the money.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

As this is something official I assume they have to show documents about the project and official documents like their passports etc to proof that they are real and who they are. Other companies also get stuff like this done, so I think Cryptoflix will be able to handle this too.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

As this is something official I assume they have to show documents about the project and official documents like their passports etc to proof that they are real and who they are. Other companies also get stuff like this done, so I think Cryptoflix will be able to handle this too.

Also previous history can be quite easily checked, I think. Besides, probably it's quite tight community, somebody always knows somebody and the team has experience in movie production.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

KYC comes in hand in this situation, we are lucky that there are some crypto projects that let you save your digital identity on blockchain so you can use it everywhere it's needed

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Hey guys,
Hope that helps.
Take care, Christian
I still think their should be a part for these kind of filmmakers.. some of them are good but can't make it out there...
A small section for these kind of movies would be helping them out.. offcourse, they should agree to use the platform for publicity and thus receive less revenue for the views

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
Merited by premium_domainer (7)

Hey guys,
Hope that helps.
Take care, Christian
I still think their should be a part for these kind of filmmakers.. some of them are good but can't make it out there...
A small section for these kind of movies would be helping them out.. offcourse, they should agree to use the platform for publicity and thus receive less revenue for the views

Do you mean unknown film makers?
I think the reason they won't do it because the risk of failure would be much higher. Inexperienced film makers may not have the necessary connections and lacking the kowledge. If such a project would fail, many people would complain about CryptoFlix as a platform and scream it was a scam. That would be bad PR.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Hey guys,
Hope that helps.
Take care, Christian

I think the reason they won't do it because the risk of failure would be much higher. Inexperienced film makers may not have the necessary connections and lacking the kowledge. If such a project would fail, many people would complain about CryptoFlix as a platform and scream it was a scam. That would be bad PR.

If that is the case, then I would suggest they should partner with a well known or A-list director, that will surely boost the project. Imho. Smiley

A-list director won't be cheap and i think it can reach hard cap without pouring money to an A-list director.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Hey guys,
Hope that helps.
Take care, Christian

If that is the case, then I would suggest they should partner with a well known or A-list director, that will surely boost the project. Imho. Smiley

A-list director won't be cheap and i think it can reach hard cap without pouring money to an A-list director.
If the section where the movies are located is clearly explained... and the filmmakers agree with the fact that they can use it for publicity for their movies, and won't receive revenues (untill a certain rating or so) I don't see where this could go wrong.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

KYC comes in hand in this situation, we are lucky that there are some crypto projects that let you save your digital identity on blockchain so you can use it everywhere it's needed

Did you ever use CIVIC to join an ICO instead of KYC?
What other methods are acceptable for ICO's to verify your identity

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Wasn't it already mentioned here, that they would only accept renowned producers to their platform and only if the movie will star a cast of renowned actors. So I guess their financing offer is only for a few projects and it shouldn't be that hard to check these filmmakers. Maybe even in a personal meeting with the CryptoFlix team?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Wasn't it already mentioned here, that they would only accept renowned producers to their platform and only if the movie will star a cast of renowned actors. So I guess their financing offer is only for a few projects and it shouldn't be that hard to check these filmmakers. Maybe even in a personal meeting with the CryptoFlix team?

Yes the finance stuff will only be for the 'originals' / in-house produced stuff. You cannot vote a movie which has already been produced to be bought for the plattform. That is very unlikely to happen I think.
mostpeople98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

No bounty-related questions are permited on the chat and participants should directly message the bounty manager Sylon in case of concerns. The chat should be about product discussions only.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: