Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:33:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows  (Read 347313 times)
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:21:18 PM

hey guys we appreciate all the feedback. We try to keep on top of everything, we usually are here pretty often this last week I was kinda out because I had a abbrasion on my eye so I was half blind and any brightness hurt my eyes... so im back and nearmiss is here too so keep on mining and we will take care of everyone the best we can.

moooooo

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:48:19 PM

hey guys we appreciate all the feedback. We try to keep on top of everything, we usually are here pretty often this last week I was kinda out because I had a abbrasion on my eye so I was half blind and any brightness hurt my eyes... so im back and nearmiss is here too so keep on mining and we will take care of everyone the best we can.

moooooo

Wish you well soon
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:32:35 AM

I had waited 24 hours for a response and the only one I got was some jackass saying Goodbye. I have no idea about MNC forks and issues. There was no email to me or anything in this forum thread about it. All I see was something not working and no response after 24 hours.
Yep, I'm pretty sure you indeed have no idea, and don't understand the kind and complexity of the service that hashcows is providing for just a ~2.5% fee. Perhaps you should try to do this yourself with your own scripts, set of pools and trading bot ... I did, and I'm back here

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:37:30 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 09:56:34 AM by Taxidermista

Wow, a 50% cut in the last 24h results.  Huh

EDIT: My wife just told me that we have a long blackout yesterday morning, probably that's the reason.

glon

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:01:22 AM

Wow, a 50% cut in the last 24h results.  Huh

EDIT: My wife just told me that we have a long blackout yesterday morning, probably that's the reason.

Umm, no blackout here and I see a 50% cut all the same??
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:05:58 AM

https://hashco.ws/profits.html show 0.015 dropped to 0.010 /MH/s /day but that is still more than 22nd and 23rd Oct. Everytime there is a surge in BTC/USD price alt coins take a hit. In the past they have recovered after.

Edit. Hashcows, could you put a link to that graph on the website?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
l3jmr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:33:43 AM

BTC withdrawl doesnt seem to work for me either. When i click cash out, nothing happens. No error msg or msg of success...
My bad with this one, firefox put the account password in the password box above Cash out button. Didnt know you had to enter PIN. Would probably be a good idea to have that written somewhere, or atleast an error msg when the password is incorrect. Now the page just refreshes and you dont get any feedback. Im probably not the only one that had a problem with this Smiley

Otherwise great job with the pool, i like it.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
jerrybusey

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:20:48 PM

https://hashco.ws/profits.html show 0.015 dropped to 0.010 /MH/s /day but that is still more than 22nd and 23rd Oct. Everytime there is a surge in BTC/USD price alt coins take a hit. In the past they have recovered after.

Edit. Hashcows, could you put a link to that graph on the website?

I'd suggest also either having the USD estimate chart update or removing it. Some people might be confused by the it since it starts at the same time as the graph above but ends much earlier. A graph of performance versus LTC might be of interest since that's the main competition for set-and-forget right now.

Also I hope atriz's eye is feeling better. Eye injuries are unpleasant stuff.

BTC love: 13pBauoSCJBF5Vdb1AuMYg1kDvrKzNSthU
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:00:09 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 05:25:16 AM by RoadTrain

Why doesn't auto-withdrawal happen?
I set the minimum to 0.005 BTC and I can see on the Ledger that I must be paid already.
But to tx on the blockchain.

NVM, received them
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:44:19 AM

Why doesn't auto-withdrawal happen?
I set the minimum to 0.005 BTC and I can see on the Ledger that I must be paid already.
But to tx on the blockchain.

NVM, received them

Mine came through OK

nearmiss (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:08:49 PM

I'd suggest also either having the USD estimate chart update or removing it. Some people might be confused by the it since it starts at the same time as the graph above but ends much earlier.

Updated.   USD/Mh/s isn't looking too bad as of late.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:23:42 PM

BTC withdrawl doesnt seem to work for me either. When i click cash out, nothing happens. No error msg or msg of success...

+1 this issue for me. also no error message, just re-displays my balance when I attempt to cash out

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:32:12 PM

+1 this issue for me. also no error message, just re-displays my balance when I attempt to cash out

Underneath the payout settings it says....

"This form allows you to set a payment address, automatic payout threshold, as well as whether a coin should be auto-traded. Any coins not auto-traded will be paid out after the round for that coin completes. Any coins set to auto-trade, will be paid out in their BTC equivalent on a daily basis. If you are auto-trading a coin, you do not need to set an address or threshold. By default all coins are set to auto-trade."

Daily basis is at about 23:00 GMT

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:34:58 PM

"This form allows you to set a payment address, automatic payout threshold, as well as whether a coin should be auto-traded. Any coins not auto-traded will be paid out after the round for that coin completes. Any coins set to auto-trade, will be paid out in their BTC equivalent on a daily basis. If you are auto-trading a coin, you do not need to set an address or threshold. By default all coins are set to auto-trade."

I'll go ahead and give this a go, although it would be nice to just have the manual payout option, if this works it will certainly suffice Smiley

Thanks

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:02:00 AM

I'll go ahead and give this a go, although it would be nice to just have the manual payout option, if this works it will certainly suffice Smiley

Thanks

There is a manual payout.  Are you sure you are entering your pin code (not your login password) in the field near the cashout btc button?  The pin is required and there is no error message if you leave it blank.  When you enter the 4 digit pin correctly and hit the button. A green banner shows up near the top that says "Successfully queued xx.xxxxxxx BTC for cashout. (payments sent every 60-120s)" just under the navigation bar where xx.xxxxxxx is whatever value your balance was.   If you don't see the pin field and cash out BTC button, it's in the Coin Balances tab section next to Worker Stats.

I know it works, because I just did it and received payment into my wallet within the last minute.

nearmiss (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:18:34 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself jedimstr.  Perhaps I need to make a failure message a bit more clear.

Sorry for some of the lack of activity around here recently, I've been down with the flu this past week and a half, but finally starting to get things back on track.  I've got quite a few things on the todo list to tackle, as well as a site re-design in the back of my head.  We'll see how things go.   I'm glad to see our hashrate back to a healthy 450-500Mh/s over the last week or so.  If you look at the USD/Mh/s chart (http://hashco.ws/profits.html) you'll notice we are actually doing a fair bit better the last little bit than at any time previous, even though the actual BTC in hand is lower.

Thanks to all the miners out there hashing with the cows.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 02:40:53 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself jedimstr.  Perhaps I need to make a failure message a bit more clear.

Sorry for some of the lack of activity around here recently, I've been down with the flu this past week and a half, but finally starting to get things back on track.  I've got quite a few things on the todo list to tackle, as well as a site re-design in the back of my head.  We'll see how things go.   I'm glad to see our hashrate back to a healthy 450-500Mh/s over the last week or so.  If you look at the USD/Mh/s chart (http://hashco.ws/profits.html) you'll notice we are actually doing a fair bit better the last little bit than at any time previous, even though the actual BTC in hand is lower.

Thanks to all the miners out there hashing with the cows.

Yea, good to see the USD/Mh/s chart updated. Is it manual or something?

Also I think it would be good to have a link to it on the web site.

Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 10:24:40 PM

Est. Daily BTC Earnings Seem really low today???  I hope its just an error..

Oh and glad your feeling better..

jerrybusey

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:58:45 PM

Est. Daily BTC Earnings Seem really low today???  I hope its just an error..

I think it will go up once this endless tag round is over. I think it doesn't estimate till the end of the round so the estimate includes nearly 7 hours of nothing in the average currently. That's my impression at least since my back of the envelope calculation for this round showed nearly as much as the daily estimated total.

BTC love: 13pBauoSCJBF5Vdb1AuMYg1kDvrKzNSthU
nearmiss (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:12:26 AM

Est. Daily BTC Earnings Seem really low today???  I hope its just an error..

I think it will go up once this endless tag round is over. I think it doesn't estimate till the end of the round so the estimate includes nearly 7 hours of nothing in the average currently. That's my impression at least since my back of the envelope calculation for this round showed nearly as much as the daily estimated total.

This is accurate.  Similar to the payout itself, the estimate wont include a round until its matured.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: