Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Life will not be boring even if bitcoin is not existing but life will be much harder to live without cryptocurrency since bitcoins today is already helping peoples lives to sustain by working on bounty campaigns or trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

clearly life will become boring without bitcoin, I have never been in anything so interested as bitcoin, in addition, this dependence can bring a good profit.
Pochay

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

I dont think life will be boring without bitcoin, cause a lot things can be done aside from bitcoin you can do many things like household chores, taking care of the child and also you can do studying.
For the itcoin user you can do the same, bitcoin together with others things  Cheesy
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Now there are many people like you who love Bitcoin more than his girlfriend. I do not even have exceptions. I love Bitcoin so much that I can not think of a moment without a Bitcoin.
I believe once again Bitcoin will raise his head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

That is very true for me because bitcoin community provides more challenges to me and I love those challenges that made me to believe and work hard. Bitcoin is one of the thing that gives me addiction. There is no single day that I forget about doing and working in bitcoin.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Even bitcoin will vanish in this world, still life is not boring. Life on earth is not base alone in bitcoin. Maybe if bitcoin will be vanish, they will create another new features of btc. Maybe Bbtc or whatever because the dev have a lot of profits with this. To be honest, in my own opinion, btc will not come to an end if in actual realms of the world in crypto. Nothing can stop it, it is unstoppable. We see the basis through prices. Even btc price will come up to and goes to upper and lower price still btc can recover from deep situation. Really I couldn't imagine bitcoin will be vanish. Just in case it will, then it will be depend on every person how to handle the situation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

If bitcoins get banned worldwide (which I think is virtually impossible) life would still be the same. And to be honest, we will still live a normal life, with or without bitcoins. Bitcoins are the things we didn't expected we needed in the future so it's also fun to have but also okay to lose bitcoins entirely.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

I dont think so cause we all know that bitcoin is not the only way to have an excitement in our lives. We can travel. Love somebody that didnt love you back. Maybe we can do something to make our lives easier and happier
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Well, if Bitcoin dies, I would advise you to get a job as you would have no longer incomes. And I don't think your life should be summarized on Bitcoin. That's kind of sad, try to have other interests in addition to Bitcoin.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

This is surprising. You might want to find a steady job and do something about bitcoin in your free time. The price of bitcoin is not stable, and it may not provide you with stable income to support your family.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Yes, at least my life will be boring unless I found something new and interesting  Wink I like to trade daily and really don't want to miss it.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Yes, at least my life will be boring unless I found something new and interesting  Wink I like to trade daily and really don't want to miss it.

For me, i could not say that life would be boring without bitcoin. Life is not just all about money, all that what we have here on earth today will stay here even if we die. Its just that we have something like treasure to give or pass to our family especially to our children that would make their life not so difficult like what we have experienced when we were young. And i could say that bitcoin still plays a role in my life today for it has given me the chance to provide more than what i wanted to have. Life is not boring, as long as you live it to the fullest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
Merited by regalis (2)

For me I think if it is happen when bitcoin will die,Ill do other activities to injoy.In bitcoin Ill go home early after work because I had an obligation to answer the topic of bitcoin and the same time banding with my family by changing of ideas about bitcoin.This is what I miss if ever bitcoin is die.I hope not
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

I thinks bitcoin without online life all be boring me. It's very true , my online life fully depends with bitcoin. Mining, trading, investment I also like this.bitcoin always give me good profit. I got this successful online life but depends to bitcoin.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:55:28 AM

I disagree. There are a lot of things where you can focus your attention. Business, hobby, and etc are the main examples. People only want bitcoin because it's an easy way to make money that can make you retire very early.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

Haha Im in a similar boat actually. Ive become hooked on crypto these last couple of months and couldn't imagine going back to a life without it. I do agree, life would be boring without Bitcoin. I dont believe the excitement is just due to day trading or potentially increasing our investment, but in the potential that we are witnessing a new global standard currency that is secure and safe from central bankers and governments! Exciting times indeed

megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

Yes true life would be boring if bitcoin will disappear..i enjoy spending my time working in bitcoin..it make me busy in front of the screen all day long..actually i considered already myself as an employee of bitcoin..i love bitcoin and i learn to embrace bitcoin in my life..and i hope bitcoin will be forever until to the next future generation.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

I do not agree if bitcon is dead and I also can not live without bitcoin and very very boring if there is no bitcoin and whether we will go back to back off bitcoin technology and mean we are experiencing a decline this technology will be a boring day and all the advertisement and news will be just disappear if anything unethical should a technology like virtual coin should be a positive thing
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

without bitcoin life will be boring! NO Its not boring because life does not require that we be the best,only we try our best,so bitcoin is add on in my life which is a part of my life since i know bitcoin now,so we live to the fullest and focus in the positive way,bitcoin is have a big financial support in my family so now,i will not let go in bitcoin keep on going of life that we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us

uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

For me if bitcoin will die or will be band in every country you said it will be boring, but for me it will not be boring because you can replace it with other things like being busy with your work and family. Because bitcoin will go and leave us you should always be prepared on what will gonna happen to bitcoin, we cannot dictates what will gonna happen on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: