Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

My working day starts at 10am and lasts for 8-10 hours. If bitcoin dies, I will have a lot of free time. And I can rest! But then I get bored, too.

I think in my part being active in Bitcoin everyday, if Bitcoin will disappear the big part of me will affect totally specially now that I'm no longer newbie in this technology if would difficult for me to accept it if Bitcoin dies. And actually working in my past time during my rest day, so my life will totally bored without Bitcoin.
poniMeXs

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!
YEs, of course..
By using bitcoin in my life I have learned to do a lot of things and that includes managing my time and money well. I think this is already impossible, many are already so accustomed to bitcoin that it is impossible to imagine life without him. this is already a part of our life and it will only grow.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

of course it can make tired because of the bitcoin in addition to having a high price he has the curiosity of people who want to get it because of the bitcoin is a value that is high enough and it shocked the world in the absence of bitcoin lot people will get bored later.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

My working day starts at 10am and lasts for 8-10 hours. If bitcoin dies, I will have a lot of free time. And I can rest! But then I get bored, too.

I think in my part being active in Bitcoin everyday, if Bitcoin will disappear the big part of me will affect totally specially now that I'm no longer newbie in this technology if would difficult for me to accept it if Bitcoin dies. And actually working in my past time during my rest day, so my life will totally bored without Bitcoin.
well for the time being, we have gotten used to bitcoin, and of course, when bitcoin is gone, then it gets boring. I hope bitcoin is always used and developed, because there are many people who expect to earn income by using bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Without bitcoin life is so boring
Yes   life is so boring without bitcoin . I'm so happy with bitcoin because with bitcoin you're not wasting your time . Because you earn money easy .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
qq555

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Life without bitcoin, is like so loneliness. Because bitcoin now a days is part of our life. So if it will disappear it will be boring. So everybody now, are focusing also in bitcoin not only in social media.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

No, because there are still many people who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Yes I accept that life without Bitcoin will be absolutely boring. If the Bitcoin platform becomes Ben in all countries, then I can not imagine how my life will be without, excitement in Bitcoin's life will end because we spend around 7 to 8 hours with Bitcoin every day. And we have got used to working with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has now become a part of our life. With Bitcoin we are enjoying our life

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Yes without bitcoin my life would be boring because i enjoyed doing bitcoin everyday. I spend more of less 10 hours a day doing bitcoin and im not boring with it because its useful to my life.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Yap im agree with you
How excitement when bitcoin price getting high and how our adrenaline get pump when the bearest trend come
Thats all make this bitcoin system cant be boring
For bounty hunter if bitcoin die someday its like something missing when we not report our weekly report of bounty that really really a boring life for sure

rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

yes,Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring too. I ' m spending my time with bitcoin. maybe I think another investment if bitcoin dies
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

I dont think life can be boring without it. There's altcoin where you can invest all of your time and your money with. Even bitcoin will be gone life will continue like nothing happen.
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Saya berterima kasih kepada bitcoint,karna bitcoin bisa menutupi waktu saya yang membosankan,berhubung saya masih pemula dan tidak bisa bermain lama sampe beberapa jam kaya temen saya bekerja sampe 7 sampe 8 jam seharinya
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I dont think life can be boring without it. There's altcoin where you can invest all of your time and your money with. Even bitcoin will be gone life will continue like nothing happen.
I do not agree with your opinion. I think everyone has their own hobby. If you are not an analyst, you will never be interested in the Cryptocurrency market.
But for people like me, I would love to analyze the altcoin and look at its special features. Then I will make investment decisions, which makes my life more interesting because I am doing what I like.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

This is true my i cant imagine my life without bitcoin it helped me become a better person bitcoin became my life i love what im doing now scrolling down in the forum replying to post and threads if bitcoin dies or be gone gor a day i wont know what to do i wish it wont happen and i hope for the best gor bitcoin.
MDEVIL

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Yes.Now Bitcoin is the most important part in my life. Its help me a lot.Bitcoin change my lifestyle, and help my family. I can't imagine one day without bitcoin.Bitcoin make me stronger.without bitcoin,my life will be so boring.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

My honourable colleague,indeed life without bitcoin is boring..I Am one of die hard fan of bitcoin and an ambassador as well..
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Investing in encryption can bring great joy to your life, primarily because investing in encryption allows you to make a lot of money. That's what makes you happiest.

laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Difficult question. Bitcoin has long ceased to be a sphere of interest for geeks, but quite firmly established in the lives of ordinary people. And sooner or later you will have to face Bitcoin directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: