Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:16:29 PM

Zum I said half of what your wiling to give in case you make those profits.  So 2.5.  The other 1 btc is to cover my lost wages taking a vaca to.......Missouri....crickets.  lol

Good news on another front it looks like the BFL Chili is having some problems. 

Yeah, no worries, let's see how we go and there may be room for one more as well.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:22:23 PM

This 0.0005 to 0.007 within a week idea is bordering on the ludicrous.

Why would anyone sell at 0.0005 if price is going to be over 10X that within the week?

We need to do some serious calculations on here with the aim of establishing a fair price for the shares based on Ken's predictions.

Q1) Why do we need a fair price for the shares?
Answer -  so that nobody sells for a silly low price and looses out on their investment, and also so that the Trolls who have been plaguing this thread for months don't sweep up bargain basement priced shares and make a killing on the long-term supporters fears which they have stoked.

Q2) Why do we base the share price on Ken's predictions?
Answer - Because he is the only man who knows the truth about the potential for this company. Why do we trust his predictions - because he has NOTHING to gain by exaggerating the prospects for this company. He has no shares for sale, he has nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts.

OK so lets start with the Trolls-

So how many shares do we think crumbs wants and what price will he pay for them?
Does anybody know how many he held before he sold them to get into iceDrill and neobee?
Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:32:19 PM

That's complete BS, all of it.

I know it - and you know it.

Very very poor try.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:38:30 PM

Why would anyone sell at 0.0005 if price is going to be over 10X that within the week?

We need to do some serious calculations on here with the aim of establishing a fair price for the shares based on Ken's predictions.

Answer -  so that nobody sells for a silly low price and looses out on their investment, and also so that the Trolls who have been plaguing this thread for months don't sweep up bargain basement priced shares and make a killing on the long-term supporters fears which they have stoked.

Answer - Because he is the only man who knows the truth about the potential for this company. Why do we trust his predictions - because he has NOTHING to gain by exaggerating the prospects for this company. He has no shares for sale, he has nothing to gain by misrepresenting the facts.

So how many shares do we think crumbs wants and what price will he pay for them?
Does anybody know how many he held before he sold them to get into iceDrill and neobee?

crumbs wants 190001 shares @ 0.0004   for 76.0004 btc.  God help anyone who sells for that!

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:40:24 PM

Zum I said half of what your wiling to give in case you make those profits.  So 2.5.  The other 1 btc is to cover my lost wages taking a vaca to.......Missouri....crickets.  lol

Good news on another front it looks like the BFL Chili is having some problems. 

Yeah, no worries, let's see how we go and there may be room for one more as well.

Sounds like fun!!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:50:06 PM

We see this all the time....especially in the bitcoin world.  Emotions.  Coinartists are the most emotional group of investors I have ever seen.  Look at what this board is..  haha.  I cant wait to see the massive dump in share price and the unabaited selling.....until theres that one buy order that gets the non round numbers a few clicks toward that decimal point.  It will be spectacular and tremendous. E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S...lolz.  But that question is the most easily answered question ......when not in the midst of an emotional panic...which are usually short in duration, and long in concequences. 

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:51:32 PM

OK as to crumbs loose change.

He put a lot into IceDrill and I think he had about 10k IceDrill shares left after he agreed to the miner exchange for shares debacle

That would have made him around 10BTC selling at 0.001 (only a 50% loss on that portion good work crumbs lol)

Now he also held neobee till recently as you can tell by his keen interest on their thread. I can't see him coming out of NB completely as they are a fair long-term hold so I would say he would have another 20 to 40BTC (he bought BTC below 100USD) taken out of neobee.

So the grand total is lets say 45BTC that he is going to put into ACtM.

90k shares at 0.0005
or
18k at 0.0025

Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:54:35 PM

pointing out that each time you have trusted Ken, it didn't play out well 4 U.  

I don't recognise any substance behind that vague statement - any facts?

Let's start here - do you have a single piece of evidence that proves Ken's prediction of 40Mill in chips sales in year 1 is incorrect or inaccurate?
Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:56:47 PM

Now pankkake-

Anyone have any background on his finances?

We could give all the Trolls an estimated  investment fund of around 50BTC but would be good if we could have something a bit more researched.

Zumzero where did you get the 76BTC figure for crumbs investment fund?
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:05:44 PM

Let's start here - do you have a single piece of evidence that proves Ken's prediction of 40Mill in chips sales in year 1 is incorrect or inaccurate?

let's turn that question back on you - do you have a single piece of evidence that proves Ken's prediction of 40Mill in chips sales in year 1 is correct or accurate?

*disclaimer - i am an activemining shareholder
fmag

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:06:09 PM

can anoyone help me? i dont know what is, and how can i find, my bitfunder "Public Wallet Address"?
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

@FMAG Please read. The first picture in this quote shows where the Public Bitcoin Address is. You had to set this yourself.

Can anyone inform me if Ken has officially announced what to do with our shares on bitfunder?

I know he has an exchange in the works but with the looming Nov 1 deadline I need to get my bitfunder shares out ASAP!

Posts from Ken: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1707;sa=showPosts

Thanks, tendered to AMC-TENDER - feels very worrisome but I trust ken.  

Are there any other precautions I should take.  I have set up my bitfunder with a bitcoin address that I control and can sign from.

EDIT:  And just to be absolutely sure, is this the address that is important?

yes that's the one. that address shows on this public list: https://bitfunder.com/assetlist, prior to tendering your shares

EDIT:
I also PM'd Ken the transfer timestamp, my public bitcoin address and number of shares…

Yes, everyone should have a public bitcoin address that they can sign.

Also keep a full screenshot showing your bitfunder username, and the transfer transaction of the transfer to AMC-TENDER.

This is your proof of the number of shares transferred.  

We may need you to send a message from that public bitcoin address with the details of your transfer at a future time.

Please don't PM your transfer information.

Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:20:55 PM

let's turn that question back on you - do you have a single piece of evidence that proves Ken's prediction of 40Mill in chips sales in year 1 is correct or accurate?

*disclaimer - i am an activemining shareholder

My evidence is he's the CEO and so he is privy to every last detail that he would need to make an accurate and reasonable business forcast for the next 12months. Ken is a highly experienced engineer and businessman. He has created a business in a few months that has taken customer orders of atleast 5Mill USD. (Has anyone else on this thread done that? Any of the know-it-all Trollls perhaps?)
He has an exclusive relationship with one of the most successful and sought after ASIC chip manufacturers in the States and has therefore access to cost price chips of the very latest technology.

Now I'd ask you - why would he lie or exaggerate the sales prospects of ACtM? What would he gain? Extra sales? No. A heightened shares price? No. He is not selling or issuing any new shares. And he will never need to as he has made clear that the company is highly solvent with plenty of funds available to move forward as planned.

Ken does not want yours or any other investors money and he hasn't since IPO - many months ago.
He has also paid out half as much that he took in on the IPO in BTC.

Now please anything that is reasonable is open to discussion but saying Ken is a scamer or incompetent does not stand up in the face of these FACTS.

Can we have discussions based on the facts for a change? For once?
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:26:56 PM

This is quite clearly not a scam anyone who really thinks that is insane. A scammer does not pay out $500k+ in dividends.
fmag

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:28:25 PM

thanks JoTheKhan, but realy dont have this on my profile settings.... very strange... anyone know how can i proceed?
Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:32:04 PM

Stuartuk, as much as i would like to give you cold hard facts, i'm afraid this can't be done.

So you freely admit everything you say on here is conjecture - which is welcome. And I agree, everything you say is indeed conjecture - it is purely your view.

But why base your views on unknows when you have plenty of known facts to base your views on.
Now if you want some facts look at my post above - and read this:

Ken has paid out almost half as much in divs as he ever took at the IPO - fact
He hasn't asked for or taken any more, or other, money from investors since IPO - fact.
He has an exclusive deal with one of the most successful ASIC manufacturers in North America - fact.
He has taken 5Mill USD in orders in a few months - fact.
He has developed a 24TH/s miner with eASIC - fact
He has enough funds in USD to proceed as planned and is not requesting any funds from investors - fact
He is completely exposed, we know who he is, where he is and he is open to visits - fact
He has involved and exposed several of his family to this business - fact
He has taken a considered approach to the legislative side of the industry and employed legal experts in the field - fact.
He has made big decisions in a timely manner to safeguard our shares/investments and has gone to considerable lengths to ensure ACtM shares are to be legally tradeable again - fact

There are more that I can't think of right now. Others please chime in, you might remind yourselves why you got into ACtM in the first place.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:32:33 PM

When we called Labcoin a scam. Did the investors believe us? No, not until Sam went and disappeared. So why do you think this will be any different. If you think AcTM is a scam and call it a scam over and over expecting people in this thread to believe you. You are by the definition of the word itself, insane. You are repeatedly doing something that you know won't meet results, but you keep doing it anyway. I don't think it is a scam. Until I am convinced by my own free will that it is a scam, nothing anyone can say from their speculation can change my mind. Will this probably backfire on me? It might. But I don't have my emotions tied up into this. I see evidence that this company is not a scam and I act accordingly. If you see evidence that this company is a scam, feel free to act accordingly. BUT repeating the same thing (this stupid fucking discussion) over and over every day without getting the results you want is by the definition itself insane.

I ask that we stop this discussion.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:36:04 PM

Now pankkake-

Anyone have any background on his finances?

We could give all the Trolls an estimated  investment fund of around 50BTC but would be good if we could have something a bit more researched.

Zumzero where did you get the 76BTC figure for crumbs investment fund?

See the buy orders on Crypto-Trade for ActM.  He was pretty keen to get signed up as you say.  Wink

Or it could be one of the early investors returning from having sold up a few NEO shares.

Stuartuk

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:37:16 PM

When we called Labcoin a scam. Did the investors believe us? No, not until Sam went and disappeared.
I ask that we stop this discussion.

Simple question - who is 'Sam'? Some Italian guy? You don't know as he never revealed himself.

Who is Ken? Ken Slaughter, Springfield MO. We even have his home address.

Do you see a difference?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:41:08 PM

can anoyone help me? i dont know what is, and how can i find, my bitfunder "Public Wallet Address"?

I didn't find my Public Wallet Address when I signed in a couple of days ago even though I was looking for it. Either I missed it or it's no longer available.  Just tried to sign in a moment ago and couldn't.  Let me know if you have any joy.

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: