Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:08:45 AM

Okay, I'll give you two.

Ken showed how adaptable he is when he worked with the shareholders to restructure from AMC after the initial IPO.

He also displayed this trait quite convincingly during the period that we knew the exchanges were in trouble when he was being proactive in finding solutions.

You can't argue this point because if you look at the recent update you'll notice that adaptability is Ken 100%.  Going back to r&d shows exactly how adaptable he is.  We might all look back on this and realise that it's adaptability that was key in making ActM's success.

I will pm my public address after you have publicly agreed to send the 1btc

I gave you three examples.  You give me one bitcoin.

You did not tell me how he adapts as a business.  He has not.

Intelehash is a great example.  Ken knows in the longrun mining probably is not a viable option. Everyone is crawling overeachother in the hardware dept.  But an afterburner so to speak on any miner is ingenious. let me ask you this what is the thingthat is the sugar on top when you buy mining equip. Ssssshhh  That's the market I like.  That's how he is adaptable.  Think of the overhead on intelehash....lol. very smart

You can't attach an afterburner onto a product that doesn't exist.  Intellihash is a lame excuse for a delay.  Do you fall for this word "intellihash" because it makes you feel smart when you say it?  Please tell me why we are trying to improve a time sensitive product that isn't even out yet?  So when it comes February and we still aren't hashing, THATS OKAY BECAUSE WE HAVE INTELLICOPTERS now!  No.. that's childish.  It feels as if Ken is trying to spoon feed bullshit to a bunch of kids.  I regret ever having any interest in this company, it was the worst decision I've ever made in my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 01:10:18 AM

Lol! Trapped.  HAHAHAHAHA!

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:11:19 AM

Lol! Trapped.  HAHAHAHAHA!

What?  Not at all.  Intellihash is not an example at all because it doesn't exist yet.  I want to see past examples of Ken adapting his business.. oh wait.. he has no business.  Anyone receive a VMC machine yet?

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:19:48 AM

Okay, I'll give you two.

Ken showed how adaptable he is when he worked with the shareholders to restructure from AMC after the initial IPO.

He also displayed this trait quite convincingly during the period that we knew the exchanges were in trouble when he was being proactive in finding solutions.

You can't argue this point because if you look at the recent update you'll notice that adaptability is Ken 100%.  Going back to r&d shows exactly how adaptable he is.  We might all look back on this and realise that it's adaptability that was key in making ActM's success.

I will pm my public address after you have publicly agreed to send the 1btc

I gave you three examples.  You give me one bitcoin.

You did not tell me how he adapts as a business.  He has not.

Intelehash is a great example.  Ken knows in the longrun mining probably is not a viable option. Everyone is crawling overeachother in the hardware dept.  But an afterburner so to speak on any miner is ingenious. let me ask you this what is the thingthat is the sugar on top when you buy mining equip. Ssssshhh  That's the market I like.  That's how he is adaptable.  Think of the overhead on intelehash....lol. very smart

You can't attach an afterburner onto a product that doesn't exist.  Intellihash is a lame excuse for a delay.  Do you fall for this word "intellihash" because it makes you feel smart when you say it?  Please tell me why we are trying to improve a time sensitive product that isn't even out yet?  So when it comes February and we still aren't hashing, THATS OKAY BECAUSE WE HAVE INTELLICOPTERS now!  No.. that's childish.  It feels as if Ken is trying to spoon feed bullshit to a bunch of kids.  I regret ever having any interest in this company, it was the worst decision I've ever made in my life.

Stop oversimplifying this.  Trust me if I believed in labels I'd be drinking diet coke because it has nutra sweet instead of aspertame.  Lol come on now.  I also have a detailed background in the world Ken is dabbeling in.I'm sure he is working dilligently on the miners but some thing that can be applicable to any miner is a great idea.  Ken seems to be creating a well diversified company.  As for the mining many companies are having problems launching, not just ACTM.  All you have to do is research a little.  In the press release there was a lowercase tm somewhere.....find that and begin your research there.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:20:47 AM

My question is: When Intellihash driven chips are delayed, will this because we are working towards Intellihash v2?  When will this stop and when will we actually see something built?

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:27:02 AM

My question is: When Intellihash driven chips are delayed, will this because we are working towards Intellihash v2?  When will this stop and when will we actually see something built?

Who said the chips were driven by intellehash?  Ooops. Look the lid is open in this box.....lets go outside....

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:27:48 AM

Who said the chips were driven by intellehash?  Ooops. Look the lid is open in this box.....lets go outside....

Read Kens "big" announcement please..

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:35:30 AM

I did and you haven't decyphered any clues from it?  I already alluded to one clue you can research yourself.....just open another browser window...try it its easy.  Ill leave it at that.  Ill say this Ken is taking some good ideas from the HFT world and bringing them here.  I'm not going to be too specific, and if Ken and I are thinking the same I understand his poise.

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:37:10 AM

I did and you haven't decyphered any clues from it?  I already alluded to one clue you can research yourself.....just open another browser window...try it its easy.  Ill leave it at that.  Ill say this Ken is taking some good ideas from the HFT world and bringing them here.  I'm not going to be too specific, and if Ken and I are thinking the same I understand his poise.

Oh cool, you know how to be as vague as Ken.  That is real slick!   Roll Eyes  Still waiting for those aces up his sleeves that we were expecting in November!  Those must be some really, really slow aces...

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:41:40 AM

Read the release as if you were a laywer and think of the possible meaning of everyword.  Just a little research goes a long way...verification and context.  The box is open....come out and play. 

|
|
coinfresh

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:45:20 AM

Is VE really going to visit Ken this week or was that a joke?

Haven't you guys figured out that VE is all talk? All he does is run his mouth and spew bullshit and never backs anything up.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:45:54 AM

Read the release as if you were a laywer and think of the possible meaning of everyword.  Just a little research goes a long way...verification and context.  The box is open....come out and play. 

So you know when we will start mining then? Thank you. So what day?
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:01:11 AM

I'm sure he is working dilligently on the miners but some thing that can be applicable to any miner is a great idea.  Ken seems to be creating a well diversified company.

Didn't we have something like 1.7 TH/s unaccounted for?

Although it is most likely the prototype, 307 GH/s from the Klondikes is roughly ~18% of that...

Either way, I am pretty excited if this Intellihash thing is for real.

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:21:49 AM

Mining is a dimishing return investment....almost to the point where its moot at this point. Ken was pretty clear on that one.  I'm sure he will keep it up as long as he sees it feasable but that's not the future.  Mining should only be done directly by the minerif you want mining see how a PMB performed lately...in addition to all the equip delays.  Forget it.  As I see it pools are still a good option or mabey ever cex.io

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:41:20 AM

"our chips are delayed, so we are going to use INTELLIHASH!"
He doesn't sound like a lawyer, he sounds like a fucking Labcoin CEO

JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:44:44 AM

Read the release as if you were a laywer and think of the possible meaning of everyword.  Just a little research goes a long way...verification and context.  The box is open....come out and play.  

Mining is a dimishing return investment....almost to the point where its moot at this point. Ken was pretty clear on that one.  I'm sure he will keep it up as long as he sees it feasable but that's not the future.  Mining should only be done directly by the minerif you want mining see how a PMB performed lately...in addition to all the equip delays.  Forget it.  As I see it pools are still a good option or mabey ever cex.io

Please stop being retarded for one second. Mining is moot at this point? If we mine 1% of the global hash rate we'll get $252,000 a week. Now that's with what like 2 of our 24th machines? Imagine if we had 8, 4% of the global hash rate. $1,000,000 a week. Please stop posting on this forum from now on.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:45:32 AM

Read the release as if you were a laywer and think of the possible meaning of everyword.  Just a little research goes a long way...verification and context.  The box is open....come out and play.  

Mining is a dimishing return investment....almost to the point where its moot at this point. Ken was pretty clear on that one.  I'm sure he will keep it up as long as he sees it feasable but that's not the future.  Mining should only be done directly by the minerif you want mining see how a PMB performed lately...in addition to all the equip delays.  Forget it.  As I see it pools are still a good option or mabey ever cex.io

Please stop being retarded for one second. Mining is moot at this point? If we mine 1% of the global hash rate we'll get $252,000 a week. Now that's with what like 2 of our 24th machines? Imagine if we had 8, 4% of the global hash rate. $1,000,000 a week. Please stop posting on this forum from now on.

That's what 1 Week ROI?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:45:53 AM

Mining is a dimishing return investment....almost to the point where its moot at this point. Ken was pretty clear on that one.  I'm sure he will keep it up as long as he sees it feasable but that's not the future.  Mining should only be done directly by the minerif you want mining see how a PMB performed lately...in addition to all the equip delays.  Forget it.  As I see it pools are still a good option or mabey ever cex.io

Ever since bitcoin went up 10x, mining has become 10x more profitable.  Diminished profits over the course of 4 months of mining would now be replaced by profits due to a more expensive bitcoin.  
Like I said, we used to be printing $10 bills, and now we're printing $100 bills, and Ken only raised the price of the machines by 50%
This means that we, as the investors who profit from hardware sales, are getting royally screwed.  We are working against the bitcoin hike instead of with it.

JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:46:28 AM

I could be wrong about that though.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:49:35 AM

I could be wrong about that though.

if production costs ~$2/GH (which it should, seeing as how cointerra is selling for $2/gh), then ROI is in about 10 days.  In the short term it only makes sense to run a mining farm.  I can run this through the profit calculator again with a screenshot to prove this math.  How do you make ROI in 10 days selling the hardware, especially "if your margins are tight" as Ken has already admitted?

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: