Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:51:57 PM

Just a small correction, since I have seen it pop up a couple times now, the shares are going to be transferred to Crypto-Trade not Cryptostocks.

My apologies, Gahh.. I'm not familiar with Crypto-Trade at all. Does anyone have (unbiased) experience with this website?

Just poked around a bit when the news was released. The site looks really nice. I'd like 2FA. The only other concern is that there are not many other securities being traded there, but I expect the same is true of most exchanges outside of Havelock.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:59:37 PM

Thank you guys.
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:02:22 PM

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4807:ze99pe.1.1

For the people that think ACTM is the next labcoin....forget it do some research above.  I know that we are beyond this point, but I fear a regression back to it.  other ones Ken has are pending.  

What's this? I get a session expired message.

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:05:34 PM

For the people that think ACTM is the next labcoin....forget it do some research above.  I know that we are beyond this point, but I fear a regression back to it.  other ones Ken has are pending.  

click on the trademark icon in the upper left

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:08:27 PM

Yeah, I did that. What term exactly did you search for?

Nootnewbie

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:20:58 PM

When Ken said that Activemining shipped the first products to customers, maybe he was meant to imply that Activemining itself was the first customer?
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:27:58 PM

When Ken said that Activemining shipped the first products to customers, maybe he was meant to imply that Activemining itself was the first customer?

That would be excellent. The thing is Ken is tight lipped on the mining situation.

I have a question for anyone who can help me understand this though. So Intelihash is a form of software. Does Ken have to have a piece of hardware so that he is able to code and test the software correctly?

The way things are it seems Ken is tight lipped on everything, I don't think he would announce something out of the blue like this unless he was certain it would work or has a working version of the software.
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:28:19 PM

Yeah, I did that. What term exactly did you search for?

i can't just give it away...go on the VMC site and pick out a few tm words.  Well the ones that say US trademakrs.  This is the begining and should quell some peoples irrational fears.  

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

That would be excellent. The thing is Ken is tight lipped on the mining situation.

I have a question for anyone who can help me understand this though. So Intelihash is a form of software. Does Ken have to have a piece of hardware so that he is able to code and test the software correctly?

The way things are it seems Ken is tight lipped on everything, I don't think he would announce something out of the blue like this unless he was certain it would work or has a working version of the software.

Yes,  he says it in a passive voice, so it may be a little tough to pick up on.  If it is something I think it might be, it probably is something taken from the HFT world related to technical issues i.e.latency and other things.  I don't want to get into it since it would be a total change in mining......again if its what I think it is.  Do your research as I wouldnt talk about it here to draw heat to the topic.  I have a feeling soon Hardware sales will be a smaller share of sales....and mining will be just a novelty in the growing Pie called ACTM.  Start with tradeworx and go from there.  But do your own research

|
|
Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:41:43 PM

HEY VE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO VISIT KEN?Huh?

And you idiots sit here and go crazy, if you want answers CALL HIM!!!

Or are you too afraid to talk on the phone - maybe get mummy or daddy to call for you?? This means you drawingthesun and jothekahn
adameb

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:49:27 PM

i can't just give it away...go on the VMC site and pick out a few tm words.  Well the ones that say US trademakrs.  This is the begining and should quell some peoples irrational fears.  

I don't understand what you're suggesting.  The only trademark registered under VMC is for fast-Hash, and tradeworx is some kind of lifting device from 2005.

Will Dance For Satoshis - 1F1q93wAqgH8WFghRKpnBW8HxShuzkRrqc
JimmyJazz

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:50:53 PM

Yes,  he says it in a passive voice, so it may be a little tough to pick up on.  If it is something I think it might be, it probably is something taken from the HFT world related to technical issues i.e.latency and other things.  I don't want to get into it since it would be a total change in mining......again if its what I think it is.  Do your research as I wouldnt talk about it here to draw heat to the topic.  I have a feeling soon Hardware sales will be a smaller share of sales....and mining will be just a novelty in the growing Pie called ACTM.  Start with tradeworx and go from there.  But do your own research

Can you stop being so vague and just let everyone know what your talking about?
OK, So Ken has filed for a trademark... and.....
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:51:02 PM

You know things are going to shit when even Kens supporters are being extremely vague  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

adameb

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:06:19 PM

He's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Will Dance For Satoshis - 1F1q93wAqgH8WFghRKpnBW8HxShuzkRrqc
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:16:02 PM

Can you stop being so vague and just let everyone know what your talking about?
OK, So Ken has filed for a trademark... and.....

Trademarks and tradeworkx research are two different thing.  The trademark is a warm up excersise for people who constantly bash this company for being a scam..  Its just a tradmark but it shows some skin in the game.  Scams wont even bother acquireing tm's.  The software is waaaay too technical for here and I'm not going to even try to explain it on here.  Do your own research of HFT, multi-core processors, latency  start there....once getting edumacated on dis...some reasons as to why mining is a bad option will alsoo surface as well.     All I have to say is for me as a shareholder I like the direction. 

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:23:36 PM

HEY VE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO VISIT KEN?Huh?

And you idiots sit here and go crazy, if you want answers CALL HIM!!!

Or are you too afraid to talk on the phone - maybe get mummy or daddy to call for you?? This means you drawingthesun and jothekahn

JoTheKhan*, I got the answer I was looking for btw. Feel free to call him for me, I am scared to talk on the phone.
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:25:54 PM

Are any of you guys going to the BTC conference in Miami at the end of January?

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:28:05 PM

"Intellihash(tm)

Intellihash is our new trademark for our new Bitcoin mining software which gives up to a 20% increase in hashing speed and has the possibility to increase the speed of our mining machines as the difficulty goes up.  We have had to modify the software in our chips to make it work with our new software.  The chips are going to be late; however, our new Intellihash software could be a game changer for the company. "

This is directly from the Report on the 30th. The bolded sentence makes me think the chips aren't going to be late due to eAsic at all. We have the chips, until they are finished being modified we won't be mining with them. I am assuming our chips will be using Intellihash and buyer's chips will not. This is why we are able to ship our first order out? Though the speculation that our chips are the first ones to have been sent out (to us) and then being modified can be just as likely and no one else has had their equipment sent yet. Though both of those sound like the same thing.
Vigil

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:32:12 PM

I asked Ken for more details regarding what units were shipped out and the Intellihash. He stated that he couldn't say anymore and that what was provided on the 30th was all that would be said at this point.
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:33:24 PM

"Intellihash(tm)

Intellihash is our new trademark for our new Bitcoin mining software which gives up to a 20% increase in hashing speed and has the possibility to increase the speed of our mining machines as the difficulty goes up.  We have had to modify the software in our chips to make it work with our new software.  The chips are going to be late; however, our new Intellihash software could be a game changer for the company. "

This is directly from the Report on the 30th. The bolded sentence makes me think the chips aren't going to be late due to eAsic at all. We have the chips, until they are finished being modified we won't be mining with them. I am assuming our chips will be using Intellihash and buyer's chips will not. This is why we are able to ship our first order out? Though the speculation that our chips are the first ones to have been sent out (to us) and then being modified can be just as likely and no one else has had their equipment sent yet. Though both of those sound like the same thing.

keep reading s...l...o...w...l.yeeee

|
|
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: