Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

A small summary for new interested parties: 4new wants to generate electricity through its own power plants using waste incineration. As a tokenholder you can either consume the electricity or put the generated energy into the mining of one of the top20 mini-coins.
Personally, I would prefer the mining
The first power plant will go into operation in the second quarter of 2018. An investment can be worthwhile very soon

That's a good summary, the general picture but I would like to add that there is a test site already considered for the power plant

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

lol are you fucks really that cheap/excited for 1.50 to 1.75 to "make a lot of money"? lol jesus christ no wonder stuff dumps to shit and ppl cry when they "lose" a trade.  fucking HOLD for awhile (MONTHS or longer) and you'll see some serious returns!!!  look at everyone who held from 2015/2016 thru to end of 2017, they made crazy money!  so funny cause because some good projects dealing in MILLIONS of dollars and ppl here are worried about their $1500 investment lol.

as much as i dislike MOST ico's....i've decided to invest into this for ico, but will hold back some btc to invest when it goes to exch and dumps (most likely) BUT you never know.  it is a serious/solid project it seems, so if whales know this they will make it fly (or accumulate if it dumps cos idiot weak hands as usual).  anyhow, no reason this coin doesn't moon in the future, so stop being pussies and HODL the fucking coin.  if it was a no-name shitcoin then sure, dump away.
Lol some people are not that patient to wait months and you are not a pussie if you are not HODLING. Because investors may find a better opportunity at a other coin to make their money. I think that for a small coin to go from 1.50 to 1.70 is a pretty great opportunity not only for the people who are new to cryptocurrency, but also to a lot of bigger investors who have millions to spend.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

lol are you fucks really that cheap/excited for 1.50 to 1.75 to "make a lot of money"? lol jesus christ no wonder stuff dumps to shit and ppl cry when they "lose" a trade.  fucking HOLD for awhile (MONTHS or longer) and you'll see some serious returns!!!  look at everyone who held from 2015/2016 thru to end of 2017, they made crazy money!  so funny cause because some good projects dealing in MILLIONS of dollars and ppl here are worried about their $1500 investment lol.

as much as i dislike MOST ico's....i've decided to invest into this for ico, but will hold back some btc to invest when it goes to exch and dumps (most likely) BUT you never know.  it is a serious/solid project it seems, so if whales know this they will make it fly (or accumulate if it dumps cos idiot weak hands as usual).  anyhow, no reason this coin doesn't moon in the future, so stop being pussies and HODL the fucking coin.  if it was a no-name shitcoin then sure, dump away.
Lol some people are not that patient to wait months and you are not a pussie if you are not HODLING. Because investors may find a better opportunity at a other coin to make their money. I think that for a small coin to go from 1.50 to 1.70 is a pretty great opportunity not only for the people who are new to cryptocurrency, but also to a lot of bigger investors who have millions to spend.

They are also part of crypto, and you have to accept them. There are a lot of reasons for them for not holding. Maybe for a small profit or they can just sell it in fear. I don't really mind them.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

A small summary for new interested parties: 4new wants to generate electricity through its own power plants using waste incineration. As a tokenholder you can either consume the electricity or put the generated energy into the mining of one of the top20 mini-coins.
The first power plant will go into operation in the second quarter of 2018. An investment can be worthwhile very soon

That's a good summary, the general picture but I would like to add that there is a test site already considered for the power plant

Adding some more useful info to this:-

4New will collect waste, process it through a high pressured combustion chamber generating free energy and organic byproducts. This free energy is then applied to an onsite crypto-mining farm resolving the achilles heel of cryptocurrencies; voracious energy consumption met with free energy production.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:10 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:20:22 PM by girib1684

lol are you fucks really that cheap/excited for 1.50 to 1.75 to "make a lot of money"? lol jesus christ no wonder stuff dumps to shit and ppl cry when they "lose" a trade.  fucking HOLD for awhile (MONTHS or longer) and you'll see some serious returns!!!  look at everyone who held from 2015/2016 thru to end of 2017, they made crazy money!  so funny cause because some good projects dealing in MILLIONS of dollars and ppl here are worried about their $1500 investment lol.

as much as i dislike MOST ico's....i've decided to invest into this for ico, but will hold back some btc to invest when it goes to exch and dumps (most likely) BUT you never know.  it is a serious/solid project it seems, so if whales know this they will make it fly (or accumulate if it dumps cos idiot weak hands as usual).  anyhow, no reason this coin doesn't moon in the future, so stop being pussies and HODL the fucking coin.  if it was a no-name shitcoin then sure, dump away.

They are also part of crypto, and you have to accept them. There are a lot of reasons for them for not holding. Maybe for a small profit or they can just sell it in fear. I don't really mind them.

I guess that person is hunted by the scammers and he lost his money in some scammed ICO. He never checked yet about this project. That's why he is talking like this. Cheesy
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

In future we have to ready for energy problem.this kind projects are really be worth. there solution is good. they have good team i like this project 

Yeah.. They have seen a future problem and are trying to provide a solution that will benefit everyone especially cryptocurrency.

We all know the value blockchain brings forth and to keep it and enhance it surely is costly. So I think it is a proper reaction to try to solve the issues especially those issues that impact other sectors like electricity consumption. I think what is good for 4New is that they are considered early adopted of such idea. So that should serve them well.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

I like that 4NEW is going to implement Proof-Of-Work And Proof-Of-Stake Mining, they are doing this because they want to take precautionary steps to reduce the economic and environmental effects of Proof-of-Work mining.

So we could safely conclude that 4new intend to run an hybrid process that's not only profitable but environmentally friendly, this project needs all the support it can enjoy both on the crypto space and even other spheres

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

In future we have to ready for energy problem.this kind projects are really be worth. there solution is good. they have good team i like this project 

Yeah.. They have seen a future problem and are trying to provide a solution that will benefit everyone especially cryptocurrency.

We all know the value blockchain brings forth and to keep it and enhance it surely is costly. So I think it is a proper reaction to try to solve the issues especially those issues that impact other sectors like electricity consumption. I think what is good for 4New is that they are considered early adopted of such idea. So that should serve them well.

Power is the biggest issue for  generating crypto coin. 4NEW found solutions for it (generating power  using waste) and I thinkink all other projects should also follow this trend.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Guys, 4New plans to implement Ocular KYC solution before completing Crowdfunding Sale.
https://4new.io/4new-to-implement-ocular-kyc-solution-before-completing-crowdfunding-sale/
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Guys, 4New plans to implement Ocular KYC solution before completing Crowdfunding Sale.
https://4new.io/4new-to-implement-ocular-kyc-solution-before-completing-crowdfunding-sale/

thanks for that, really interesting. so we can buy only for 3 more days, then the ICO is paused vor the implementation of KYC

and have you read that about other investors:
commitments from some major players in the tech industry via their private investment groups.

also great news, if this people believe in this project, we should too
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Power is the biggest issue for  generating crypto coin. 4NEW found solutions for it (generating power  using waste) and I thinkink all other projects should also follow this trend.

For sure, many many projects will come up in the future. 4new is in sweet spot as this is the first and unique project of this type at this moment, they will be the top always even if new projects coming up later if things sre executed in a good way and as per their roadmap targets.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

thanks for that, really interesting. so we can buy only for 3 more days, then the ICO is paused vor the implementation of KYC

and have you read that about other investors:
commitments from some major players in the tech industry via their private investment groups.

also great news, if this people believe in this project, we should too

Nice to see implementation of KYC it goes to show that they have thought of everything and putting it all in place before any problems occur.

Good planning and it's great to see the team forever active on social media too.

Keep up the good work
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Thanks for the info mate, I am really glad to have gotten this today. What it means is that we have 3 more days to go to rack up
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

Take a look at this fantastic article on #TheNextWeb explaining how #4NEW is helping to fight the #energycrisis! #ecofriendly #greenenergy #wastetoenergy https://t.co/qOtMeWeO85
https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/976782481633538048
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

I like that 4NEW is going to implement Proof-Of-Work And Proof-Of-Stake Mining, they are doing this because they want to take precautionary steps to reduce the economic and environmental effects of Proof-of-Work mining.

So we could safely conclude that 4new intend to run an hybrid process that's not only profitable but environmentally friendly, this project needs all the support it can enjoy both on the crypto space and even other spheres

There are tons of cryptos that run on Proof-Of-Stake. I hope you find more reasons for yourself to support this project long-term that just POS.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

I think that this is very interesting news because i think by doing this they can make a lot of profit. So i think more people should believe in this ico.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Good summary also saw that there won't be any cost for using the energy for mining... Mining cost is going to be free for all
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I think that this is very interesting news because i think by doing this they can make a lot of profit. So i think more people should believe in this ico.

If they implement this KYC solution, what happens to investors who already participated? Will the have to go through this new KYC procedure aswel or is it just for all the people who will invest after the pause?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

Amazing when the ico first started people where wondering what 4new would do with the kyc problem and in the article they explain their solution to this problem.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Amazing when the ico first started people where wondering what 4new would do with the kyc problem and in the article they explain their solution to this problem.

It is really good they are using an independent third party for this. I just hope their processing is fast as some KYCs with some ICOs where really long. Anyways good step.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: