Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478611 times)
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

I now you are working on a new version that probably addresses some of these, but just in case ...
Often when I stake the chain gets stuck. I will have  my new staked block, and then nothing happens (except cpu works overtime) for up to 15 minutes. Then suddenly it realises, the blockchain has moved on, invalidates my new found block, and catches up on the missing blocks.

Either way, looking forward to the coming version Smiley
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

I now you are working on a new version that probably addresses some of these, but just in case ...
Often when I stake the chain gets stuck. I will have  my new staked block, and then nothing happens (except cpu works overtime) for up to 15 minutes. Then suddenly it realises, the blockchain has moved on, invalidates my new found block, and catches up on the missing blocks.

Either way, looking forward to the coming version Smiley

Yes, I have also had this problem. It comes from someone spamming blocks seconds apart. Sometimes the wallet misses one in the middle and is waiting for it to come in but it doesn't know for sure if it is part of the main block chain or not. So eventually it creates its own block and the other wallets tell it sorry no good, so it ask again for the missing block. All the while all of rest of the wallets are also very busy with the huge number of block coming in quickly, and they may not get to your request right away.  Eventually you get it and any bock that you staked you now know is no good, and they are orphaned.

If you notice this, it is best to shut down and restart.    I also notice using the repair wallet and removing the orphan transactions does help as well. It can take a long time. like 30 mins or more if you haven't done it for years, like me. Smiley

Again this can be solved with a slower block time!!!!

No this poor CPU was solid at 60-62% and it's been synced for hours now with a blank wallet.

If this is still the case I would like a full copy of the debug.log file. Especially if you can run it in -debug mode for a while.  I have never experienced a blank wallet pegging a CPU for so long, unless it is catching up or the block chain is getting spammed. Otherwise is should idle between 1-5%.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

No this poor CPU was solid at 60-62% and it's been synced for hours now with a blank wallet.

If this is still the case I would like a full copy of the debug.log file. Especially if you can run it in -debug mode for a while.  I have never experienced a blank wallet pegging a CPU for so long, unless it is catching up or the block chain is getting spammed. Otherwise is should idle between 1-5%.
[/quote]

No problem I shut the wallet down in that state so the ed of the log should catch it.

I'll restart it again tomorrow in -debug and see if it replicates or if it was transient network activity or not send you that one too.

ooops buggered up the quotes
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

If this is still the case I would like a full copy of the debug.log file. Especially if you can run it in -debug mode for a while.  I have never experienced a blank wallet pegging a CPU for so long, unless it is catching up or the block chain is getting spammed. Otherwise is should idle between 1-5%.

No problem I shut the wallet down in that state so the ed of the log should catch it.

I'll restart it again tomorrow in -debug and see if it replicates or if it was transient network activity or not send you that one too.

ooops buggered up the quotes

Take into account your little netbook prob has a tiny 5400 rpm sata HDD on a board with minimal RAM available (are you hitting page file?) and that has a huge impact on the performance of this fast blocktime coin.

FWIW I do understand your point... a POS coin should be able to run on a 2GB+ RAM dual core netbook no questions asked. Tranz is working his Jedi powers to make it so... give it time there really is only room for this coin to gain value.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

I am wondering hove comes 20 second blocktime? Why difficulty for staking doesnt go up to make it 30?
It still sits on minimum for a long time.

I support Tranz approach totweak the chain no to swap.
But I would ask you all for your preference. So community please vote: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8RBZ9DQ

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:33:30 PM

Tranz, have you looked at the HUSH and ZEN wallets? They forked from ZCASH in some way and are java based, clean and quick to sync with minimal connections. HUSH also joined SuperNET DEX.

ZEN is implementing NODE incentive where 3.5% of every block mined is paid to the node operators. Just requires static IP and creating a certificate for your node, but I think that is more for ZEN's encrypted transactions than the node itself.

POS is nice but it doesn't encourage keeping wallets online except when they are ready to stake. Node incentive makes for a good sized pool of wallets online at all times in order to reap incentive payments as block creation continues.

HBN with the following would become a defacto coin to be held and used for a long time:

1. 90 second POS blocktime to reduce resource overhead
2. Removal of PoW as a block creation method to stabilize the blockchain and reduce orphans
3. Change in coin production per block to accommodate the change in block times, plus possible node incentives
4. Change in code base from a QT based client to the newer Java swing wallets will lower resource usage and encourage more users to be online, and possibly run incentive nodes
5. Possibly look at adding the SuperNET DEX to the core... join SuperNET and we would no longer need to worry about any exchange hosting HBN for trading

All of those are challenging and time consuming and I (we) in no way expect you to do any of that Tranz, though you have already made such good progress on 1 and 2 above. But the possibilities there are awesome!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

Tranz, have you looked at the HUSH and ZEN wallets? They forked from ZCASH in some way and are java based, clean and quick to sync with minimal connections. HUSH also joined SuperNET DEX.

ZEN is implementing NODE incentive where 3.5% of every block mined is paid to the node operators. Just requires static IP and creating a certificate for your node, but I think that is more for ZEN's encrypted transactions than the node itself.

All of those are challenging and time consuming and I (we) in no way expect you to do any of that Tranz, though you have already made such good progress on 1 and 2 above. But the possibilities there are awesome!

No, but I will have a look.

-----------------------------------------------

Version 1.5.5.0 is released.

https://github.com/Tranz5/HoboNickels/releases/tag/1.5.5.0

Please try this and give me your feedback regarding CPU usage.

Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

Good/bad timing. It's less than 2 hrs since I got 1.5.3 running on linux. Which on its own, feels alot smoother than running on windows.

Time to do some comparisons across both version and platform.
FlungSpun

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:19:31 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 07:31:13 PM by FlungSpun

Well seeing 0% and lots of 0.x% CPU

synced 3 hours of chain fast, despite seeming a bit slow to acquire peers ( bit subjective )

It's gone back up to 2GB ram usage from 1.6 ..... meh ....

I'm going to post now before the first stake orphans and ruins this glowing school report.

*EDIT** oooh and clicking on the little staking arrow now works ... every time without delay *thumbs*
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

Good/bad timing. It's less than 2 hrs since I got 1.5.3 running on linux. Which on its own, feels alot smoother than running on windows.

Time to do some comparisons across both version and platform.

Good deal, thanks!

Well seeing 0% and lots of 0.x% CPU

synced 3 hours of chain fast, despite seeming a bit slow to acquire peers ( bit subjective )

It's gone back up to 2GB ram usage from 1.6 ..... meh ....

I'm going to post now before the first stake orphans and ruins this glowing school report.

*EDIT** oooh and clicking on the little staking arrow now works ... every time without delay *thumbs*

You will still get Orphans, no way to prevent that with such a fast chain. I am getting about 50% maybe less orphans with 1000 blocks of 5HBN up for stake.

FlungSpun

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Actually seeing a big improvement in orphans. 2 in 30
Could be network conditions but client is much more responsive in general.

I'll shout if I get another long spate of failures, They have been become a "feature" for me recently
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:47:30 PM

Even worse than the 1.5.3 here.
Wallet use "only" 20% cpu, but can't do anything within the wallet.  Wallet not responding for 2 - 3min each clic, he try to stake even when arrow is grey telling not stacking while acquiring node.

Back to 1.5.3 here  Sad
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

Wallet use "only" 20% cpu, but can't do anything within the wallet.  Wallet not responding for 2 - 3min each clic, he try to stake even when arrow is grey telling not stacking while acquiring node.

Back to 1.5.3 here  Sad

I have not experienced this on any machine yet, more information would be helpful. Have you tried restart of the wallet?  Can you also give me information about your system? Win Ver/CPU/RAM, how many wallets and How many blocks up for stake? Are you using S4C? 

Just trying to get information for future improvements. Going forward the hard forks will be coded into 1.5.5+ so need to ensure it is working well for everyone. So a debug may help as well. Especially if you use the -debug startup switch and let it run for a bit.

You can also try to use the "Stop Staking" command in the wallet menu and see if that is helps, and then after the wallet is caught up and well connected try to start it back up.

BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

What is the minimum number of coins should be in the purse for the start of the mining?
thank you in advance
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

I have these compilation issues in ubuntu linux:

hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) support
Project MESSAGE: Building with LevelDB
Warning: ignoring <defaultcodec> element

hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$ make
cd /home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$

They are the same in version 1.5.3 and 1.5.5, and they are the same in ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS and 16.04.2 LTS.
lightspeedy

Activity: 109
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

Hi Tranz

Great effort on 1.5.5.0 - My CPU load is at 1% and when stacking a block it rises to 13%.
On all recent versions the CPU load was 13% all the time.
Thanks for that.

RAM usage is still 2.198GB - same usage as before.

Can you refer some information about the mergecoins RPC?
What's good for?

https://hobotoken.com
https://hobomap.info
lightspeedy

Activity: 109
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

What is the minimum number of coins should be in the purse for the start of the mining?
thank you in advance

I recommend to start with at least 4000HBN, your coins would stake with ease.
Why not buy more HBN's??

The value is increasing if the community grows.

https://hobotoken.com
https://hobomap.info
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Wallet use "only" 20% cpu, but can't do anything within the wallet.  Wallet not responding for 2 - 3min each clic, he try to stake even when arrow is grey telling not stacking while acquiring node.

Back to 1.5.3 here  Sad

I have not experienced this on any machine yet, more information would be helpful. Have you tried restart of the wallet?  Can you also give me information about your system? Win Ver/CPU/RAM, how many wallets and How many blocks up for stake? Are you using S4C? 

Just trying to get information for future improvements. Going forward the hard forks will be coded into 1.5.5+ so need to ensure it is working well for everyone. So a debug may help as well. Especially if you use the -debug startup switch and let it run for a bit.

You can also try to use the "Stop Staking" command in the wallet menu and see if that is helps, and then after the wallet is caught up and well connected try to start it back up.

Windows 7 SP1 Pro 64b
AMD Fx 6350 @ 3.9Ghz
16 GB ram

Only running 1 wallet on this machine, not using s4c.

2nd Try, started wallet 1.5.5, wait like 5min for wallet to get peer, about 5 - 6 peers and wallet is running fine, not lag at all.
I unlock my wallet with my passphrase and stacking start, wallet get laggy as hell ( My current weight is 1798991 soo many block ready to stack  Grin )
This wallet produce only orphan, with the 1.5.3 most of the block pass and mature with nearly the same weight

Tried using the new "Stop Staking" but he keep trying to stake or still laging and processing older transaction?

My launch parameter are D:\HoboNickels\HoboNickels-qt.exe -datadir=D:\HoboNickels -splitthreshold 50000 -combinethreshold 50000 -debug (normal to see 2017-07-30 12:56:47 splitthreshold set to 0 in debug log? )
Log sent to you in private.  Hope it will help  Smiley
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:44:49 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 04:04:08 PM by Tranz

thank you in advance

No min, even just 5 HBN would stake. Might take a while, but it should eventually.  5 or 10k in blocks of 100 - 200 is a good starting point.

I have these compilation issues in ubuntu linux:

hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) support
Project MESSAGE: Building with LevelDB

hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$ make
cd /home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/hbn/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
hbn@xu14-cc-burn:~/opt/HoboNickels-1.5.3.0$

They are the same in version 1.5.3 and 1.5.5, and they are the same in ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS and 16.04.2 LTS.

Issue with the make file, I will fix here soon. You  can build the leveldb yourself and put the .a files in the correct dir and then comment out that section. Give me a few days I will see if I can get it corrected.

Windows 7 SP1 Pro 64b
AMD Fx 6350 @ 3.9Ghz
16 GB ram

Only running 1 wallet on this machine, not using s4c.

2nd Try, started wallet 1.5.5, wait like 5min for wallet to get peer, about 5 - 6 peers and wallet is running fine, not lag at all.
I unlock my wallet with my passphrase and stacking start, wallet get laggy as hell ( My current weight is 1798991 soo many block ready to stack  Grin )
This wallet produce only orphan, with the 1.5.3 most of the block pass and mature with nearly the same weight

Tried using the new "Stop Staking" but he keep trying to stake or still laging and processing older transaction?

My launch parameter are D:\HoboNickels\HoboNickels-qt.exe -datadir=D:\HoboNickels -splitthreshold 50000 -combinethreshold 50000 -debug (normal to see 2017-07-30 12:56:47 splitthreshold set to 0 in debug log? )
Log sent to you in private.  Hope it will help  Smiley

Yes helpful, thank you. I think I have an idea of what the issue is and a potential fix.

Hi Tranz

Great effort on 1.5.5.0 - My CPU load is at 1% and when stacking a block it rises to 13%.
On all recent versions the CPU load was 13% all the time.
Thanks for that.

RAM usage is still 2.198GB - same usage as before.

Can you refer some information about the mergecoins RPC?
What's good for?

Ram usage is not changed in this version, that is still a ways down the road. But on my map for sure.

mergecoins will allow you to quickly take smaller blocks of your choice and make bigger blocks of your choice. It doesn't take in account weight, it will just grab whatever small blocks you say.

The usage is a follows:

mergecoins <amount> <minvalue> <outputvalue>
<amount> is resulting inputs sum
<minvalue> is minimum value of inputs which are used in join process
<outputvalue> is resulting value of inputs which will be created
All values are real and and rounded to the nearest 0.00001 (code -1)

So an example and explanation is helpful.

Code:
11:57:43
mergecoins 100 5 20

11:57:58
[
"243022d6265c9c54c77fa1deecf70edd02f55dfab39eb170b88885583ffc6438",
"81b377a5ac0f5ae9d2a29d238e0f646278b1213f51af6c77c2e769508c4bd04f",
"3ec12970cc30a5e0f3f033a91ac24f0467350c41deaab19776d10a60a37d5188",
"d3e2be8d233c662196070964f92e04dc1589a1d3a381f5893abf78588cb0e179",
"dcd9e55dc5c49a7713692ca32160dfa64e6b9fff445471f943cceb811057f593"
]

In this case I said take up to 100 coins of my wallet, using only blocks of 5 or less and create new inputs of ~20.

It created 5 transactions (100/20 = 5) that looked all about like this.

Debit: -5.00 HBN
Credit: 19.999 HBN

Tranz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:21:18 AM

Tried the 1.5.5 version,

Syncing seemed even slower than the 1.5.3 version.

Went back to the 1.5.3 version for now.

Instead of making everyone continue to suffer with slow performance.

Why not go ahead and Kill PoW Mining and move to a 90 Second BlockSpeed in a hard fork.
And schedule the hard fork within 30 to 45 days, because to be honest I doubt anything is going to make a difference til you complete those two changes.

Thanks for your efforts.

╥Aztek

PoW Mining is already slated to be dead by block 6 million.  Can't change it now. 90 seconds change will likely come but not ready yet.

Also I never said this was for faster sync? This was for better staking performance.  Did you let it sync and stake? What was the CPU usage like for you? How was the gui performance? Etc..

Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: