Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24642 times)
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

The best time to exit trading is when a coin suddenly pumped up to 2000% or higher in a single day. In more instance. Its also wise to exit trade when a coin pump for more than 100% to 1000% in just several days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I agree with buy the rumor, sell the news. News has a big impact on the prices of the coins and if ever there is a rumor about a listing of a coin in big exchange or a partnership with big companies, people would want to take the opportunity to buy the coin because it is expected that more people would buy it not because of the partnership and the potential increase of value of the project but because they expect that volume would go up because of the hype. An announcement of an actual event would make the price of the coin go up but upon the happening of the actual event, most people would exit because there is no anticipation anymore.

One of the example as well is the announcement of airdrop. People would buy the coin not because they want to have a share of the coin that would be airdrop but because they anticipate the increase of price and before the snapshot, they would sell the coin resulting to a downward movement and a crash of the coin like what happen to NXT.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Thanks for this, and the problem I usually face is that, Its already late to go exit,  Cheesy been choosing whether to cut loss or Hold. been find myself always on the HOLD.

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

yup you're right the most effective weapon to make something fall is news, even that news is fake but if that fake news reported on a continuous basis, it will be a truth. specially in trading world when people depend on news and issues to make decicion and take action.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

yup you're right the most effective weapon to make something fall is news, even that news is fake but if that fake news reported on a continuous basis, it will be a truth. specially in trading world when people depend on news and issues to make decicion and take action.
Newbies were not confident enough about their holdings that's why when there are news about it ,they get too attracted easily that affects the market too much since many investors from stocks were just new in crypto.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Haha I think everyone is under the impression that they need the news before everyone else in order to make the best decision. You don't really, but I mean it could help, possibly. The issue is, it's a worldwide currency so what you think will make a major impact on Bitcoin could end up being a normal daily 5% dip. There would be lots of speculators stating that it's because of XYZ, but you would never actually know why it dropped 5%.

If there's lots of FUD, buy buy buy. Don't be afraid to sell off some Bitcoins when you reach new all time highs.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Newbies were not confident enough about their holdings that's why when there are news about it ,they get too attracted easily that affects the market too much since many investors from stocks were just new in crypto.

Apparently there's lot of newbies in crypto world and don't have any idea what's really going on so no wonder even just a small news their hands are shaken.
And the sad reality that news can be paid and manipulated so if they want to accumulate fuds are every where and when it's time to take profit good news are releasing every day. And it just better to filter whatever we read and don't be easily deceive.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

Sometimes, things don't work that way and those times when the rumours and FUD is being spread is when price takes a small hit then rise further to a new height that have not been witnessed before. Based on that, I feel the time to exit should be on the individual basis because if everyone should rely on the news to exit at once, the market will crash to the amazement of many and that loss you are trying to avoid comes quickly rather everyone should set a target which should be followed that would take of the    how fall in price you are likely to take and then exit.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

Haha I think everyone is under the impression that they need the news before everyone else in order to make the best decision. You don't really, but I mean it could help, possibly. The issue is, it's a worldwide currency so what you think will make a major impact on Bitcoin could end up being a normal daily 5% dip. There would be lots of speculators stating that it's because of XYZ, but you would never actually know why it dropped 5%. If there's lots of FUD, buy buy buy. Don't be afraid to sell off some Bitcoins when you reach new all time highs.
I think the best and the correct time to quit trading is when you have reach the target of money that you want to achieve. For example if you want to get $5000, you may have to wait for several years to get that. And when you already get that amount of money, you can quit. But please remember that you have to have passive income and main income to support your life. It is very important because if you just depend your life on trading, and then someday the market has a problem, you will confuse and do not know what to do. Just find another job and another source of income so you will not regret.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

The best time to exit in trading is when you have profits .dont exit if you have lose on it.  'cause you will regrets after.  And also don't insist to gain more profits if you gained enough on it 'cause the price always volatile after it surge.  So exit while you can to avoid huge loss in doing trading.  Or Mark your target instead to prevent regrets. 
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

The best time to exit in trading is when you have profits .dont exit if you have lose on it.  'cause you will regrets after.  And also don't insist to gain more profits if you gained enough on it 'cause the price always volatile after it surge.  So exit while you can to avoid huge loss in doing trading.  
Yeah simple as that if you have your profit then go just exit but if still, you lose was there then hold for a little a while and wait until the price was bouncing back again to the market. But for me I must prefer holding a long time just for example I purchase now then forget it for a while after a year when you come back I'm much pretty assured that you have your profit and maybe more than you expected.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

FOMO definitely affects the market but for me the best time to exit while trading is when you earn sufficient amount irrespective of the market situation. Relying on the market behaviour will definitely affect the trading pattern but if we are building our own trading pattern then the market situation won't dominate our trading strategies. When it comes to the investing I believe that the best time to exit is when the price is rising. As the great investor Warren Buffet says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" the same principle applies in the crypto market too.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Buy on rumors, sell on the news. When the media in one voice will declare that the market collapsed, it will be too late to sell cryptocurrency without losses. We have already seen prices fall rapidly in times of negative news. You need to follow the news and be prepared for such developments, as well as use stop-losses
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Speaking of media, they are the manipulation itself. When I hear the term "Manipulation", media comes across my mind. Everything is ruled by the media which is ruled by the big governments. If they want to manipulate people, they will just post articles or images that can alter the public's perspectives.

As for me, the best time to quit trading which I finally did in real life is when I continued to lose my money because I was not patient. And every time I clear my mind and decide to be patient, I lose control. That is why I quit it.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

News and speculations doesnt matter to me because future always change and there are a lot that can happen in the future. If a person loses drive to trade and feel that they dont want to do it anymore then its the time to quit. Its all in the mind. Mindset fixes everything. I beleive that even if a person loses but he has the eagerness to win, he will eventually win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Just our task as a trader is to filter such rumors and determine really not fake ones. The future movement of the coin will depend on them. And if you believe all rumors, you can lose all your money.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

The best time to exit trading is when a coin suddenly pumped up to 2000% or higher in a single day. In more instance. Its also wise to exit trade when a coin pump for more than 100% to 1000% in just several days.

Its a good strategy to take some profit if its reach your target price and that's the best time for me to exit and then buy back again after dump. News and speculation can also be use but still better to make your own analysis so you can prove that news.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Best time to exit was 20k per bitcoin price Smiley When u see that price overbuy like 3-5x from standart price u need exit anyway !
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

The best time to exit trading depends on many factors like few traders depend on their stop loss or their personal trading capital needs and few other traders depend on their risk factor and few traders exit if they incur a loss for continues five or six streaks of trades. Even i follow these options for exiting from the trades according to my trading timeframe and approach.And exiting from the trade is necessary for all traders because being a trader you need some sought of a break from the trading to keep the mind fresh and active.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

i do not agree with you. we can not believe the media now because it is controlled by goverments and the big investors. do not believe anyone, trust yourself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: