Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

Just a few years ago, no one could have thought that once there will be targeted advertising, assistant Siri on the iPhone and much more. If this sphere begins to develop even more, it will play a very strong role in the development of humanity as a whole
Technology does not stand still , and even more so the field of machine learning, in theory, after a few decades, there may be a need for manual human labor.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Just a few years ago, no one could have thought that once there will be targeted advertising, assistant Siri on the iPhone and much more. If this sphere begins to develop even more, it will play a very strong role in the development of humanity as a whole
Technology does not stand still , and even more so the field of machine learning, in theory, after a few decades, there may be a need for manual human labor.
Well here I would argue with you, after all algorithms are developed for any electronic devices , and you already suffered towards robotics and science fiction)))
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Well here I would argue with you, after all algorithms are developed for any electronic devices , and you already suffered towards robotics and science fiction)))
The same algorithms can be used in automated technology, for example, the range of use of these algorithms is very wide and diverse.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

The same algorithms can be used in automated technology, for example, the range of use of these algorithms is very wide and diverse.
In the automated production already uses a variety of algorithms. In the future, they will only become more complicated , which in turn will have a positive impact on the productivity and productivity of the entire production.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Will not the borrowing of computing power affect the operation of devices ?
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

As it is written in white paper ,only those computing capacities which are not involved by the device will be used. In theory, this should not be a problem
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

As it is written in white paper ,only those computing capacities which are not involved by the device will be used. In theory, this should not be a problem
If a person provides the power of their devices turns out he will be rewarded for it?
mitsarasss

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

If a person provides the power of their devices turns out he will be rewarded for it?
Of course, users are rewarded for providing their devices. But I think it will be small. To capitalize on this happens to a few.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Of course, users are rewarded for providing their devices. But I think it will be small. To capitalize on this happens to a few.
Well, let's say if you have access to a large number of devices, it is possible to get a good profit (relatively good) because the devices are different in their technical indicators.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

I consider this project to be a real breakthrough in the field of machine learning. I've seen several projects where developers have implemented machine learning, but the DML stands apart.
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

I consider this project to be a real breakthrough in the field of machine learning. I've seen several projects where developers have implemented machine learning, but the DML stands apart.
This is really a very interesting project. Speaking about machine learning, I remember the neural network and the database that this network processes and services. How the decentralized system will work - I do not understand
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

This is really a very interesting project. Speaking about machine learning, I remember the neural network and the database that this network processes and services. How the decentralized system will work - I do not understand
Very simply: imagine that each individual device is a table in the database, and the Internet is the environment in which the links between the tables will be organized
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Very simply: imagine that each individual device is a table in the database, and the Internet is the environment in which the links between the tables will be organized
I'm not entirely sure that this is a qualitative example, to be honest)
tables differ with their own unique keys and fields, and here each device, among other things, independently processes the information and sends a download to the requested device
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

This is a longer way and in that case, there will be no developments in the field of machine learning. Here, the data is taken from the periphery, and this is a very interesting approach
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

tables differ with their own unique keys and fields, and here each device, among other things, independently processes the information and sends a download to the requested device
Do you think that the system will work so that every device that will be connected to the network will process the information on its own, and then send the data to the central server?
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Do you think that the system will work so that every device that will be connected to the network will process the information on its own, and then send the data to the central server?
You can see an example of how the algorithm works on the project site. There is a video, which shows the demo mode of the platform. It is statistical unloading from the processed photos that is sent to the customer's device
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

You can see an example of how the algorithm works on the project site. There is a video, which shows the demo mode of the platform. It is statistical unloading from the processed photos that is sent to the customer's device
But I believe that these data should be stored somewhere in a single place to avoid constant processing on the device users. Can you imagine how many times the same pictures will be viewed by the system?
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data ..
eviltamer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data ..
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
mynamehere

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: