Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?

I agree with you. The project from the first days was like the community with its innovations. This is one of the main features at the moment, I think so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?  Huh
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper.  Wink
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.  Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation. Undecided
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.  Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation. Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?

I agree with you. The project from the first days was like the community with its innovations. This is one of the main features at the moment, I think so

I support you. How do you think, when will the project be implemented? I'm talking about when will the news of the imminent implementation of the project?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

I support you. How do you think, when will the project be implemented? I'm talking about when will the news of the imminent implementation of the project?

I do not know, I myself want to know the answer. I have not seen news from the project lately. I think very soon there will be something ineffective
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
Can we say that it will be an open and accessible beta version for everyone? Or will it be some kind of closed test?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I do not know, I myself want to know the answer. I have not seen news from the project lately. I think very soon there will be something ineffective

We will hope that there will soon be news and the project team will please the community with interesting events
Kheg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Can we say that it will be an open and accessible beta version for everyone? Or will it be some kind of closed test?
I do not think that it will be a closed test of the system. Because all the closed tests do not make sense to publicly disclose. Most likely it will be public access to the platform, and all the closed tests will not be covered in the road map.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

I do not think that it will be a closed test of the system. Because all the closed tests do not make sense to publicly disclose. Most likely it will be public access to the platform, and all the closed tests will not be covered in the road map.
But in any case, in order to have access to this platform, I need to have a certain balance of tokens, right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

But in any case, in order to have access to this platform, I need to have a certain balance of tokens, right?
Well, naturally yes, it is. without them you can not be part of the system and have access to it
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Using the processing power of connected devices is a very unusual idea.
How long did the developers decide to do this?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

We will hope that there will soon be news and the project team will please the community with interesting events

I think there will be a lot of events. What do you think about the project team? Do you have any information?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Well, naturally yes, it is. without them you can not be part of the system and have access to it
But how exactly can I get these tokens. Just on the website, I did not find a link or an address to which I could transfer my investment. and in general I do not really understand how to do it.
Kheg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

But how exactly can I get these tokens. Just on the website, I did not find a link or an address to which I could transfer my investment. and in general I do not really understand how to do it.
You need to go to the website and click "join our whitelist"
Then fill out the form and follow the further instructions of the system.
leptoon

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

But after all, the consciousness and writing of machine learning algorithms is a very expensive task. How can small and medium-sized enterprises or research institutes afford it?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Using the processing power of connected devices is a very unusual idea.
How long did the developers decide to do this?
The idea was generated in March 2017.
Since then, the project is growing and gaining popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: