Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

Hi everyone! How fast this project could become successful? I like the idea very much and I hope it will meet my expectations.
I think it will develop fast enough. Unused data have an enormous potential especially when it is used in collaboration with blockchain and smart contracts. They have very high ratings on different sites. For example, they have 7.2/10 on hacked.com
It is impressing. First of all users need to be interested in this project to invest in it. What benefits can get users of DML?
Developers get freedom of action. Some large corporations limit the developer’s fantasy by setting a specific goal. DML could help to achieve their potential. They will able to work, communicate and find new solutions. Freelancing is a good alternative for those, who want more.
Ok. Will developers be able to freely bring to the market their project?
Yes, there will be free market ecosystem. The cryptocommunity is going through a democratic revolution. There are no middlemen and additional fees on this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Hi everyone! How fast this project could become successful? I like the idea very much and I hope it will meet my expectations.
I think it will develop fast enough. Unused data have an enormous potential especially when it is used in collaboration with blockchain and smart contracts. They have very high ratings on different sites. For example, they have 7.2/10 on hacked.com
It is impressing. First of all users need to be interested in this project to invest in it. What benefits can get users of DML?
Developers get freedom of action. Some large corporations limit the developer’s fantasy by setting a specific goal. DML could help to achieve their potential. They will able to work, communicate and find new solutions. Freelancing is a good alternative for those, who want more.
Yes, there will be free market ecosystem. The cryptocommunity is going through a democratic revolution. There are no middlemen and additional fees on this market.
I like this idea. Will be this market available for everyone?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

Does somebody know their plains for the future? I’m really interested in the project so I want to know more details.
In March they want to launch the DML Protocol Gen 0  beta. Devs announced that it is expected to launch upon the completion of DML token generation event.
hobopete

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

You need to get a license to get access to this market.  It is made to avoid unauthorized access to the IP of the developers.  
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

You need to get a license to get access to this market.  It is made to avoid unauthorized access to the IP of the developers.  

This is very important feature. How much will be the price for this access? How long this access will be valid after the payment?
hobopete

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

This is very important feature. How much will be the price for this access? How long this access will be valid after the payment?
Devs want to put a minimum price for it, but they will be only for single use. Maybe, they will further elaborate on this question.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Does somebody know their plains for the future? I’m really interested in the project so I want to know more details.
In March they want to launch the DML Protocol Gen 0  beta. Devs announced that it is expected to launch upon the completion of DML token generation event.
How does it work? What it will offer for users?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

It means that it will provide an immediately utility for the DML Tokens. Customers and developers can then transact machine learning algorithms under the interface of DML Algo Marketplace with the support of smart contracts.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

I have seen many ICOs and crypto concepts about AI, and machine learning is the brainchild of the AI, blockchain and decentralization is what makes the popularity of AI marketplace. I ask what make this project exceptional to other Ai and machine learning decentralization ? Are they using any functional programming language to this project like ADA Cardano did ?
Tobius

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

It means that it will provide an immediately utility for the DML Tokens. Customers and developers can then transact machine learning algorithms under the interface of DML Algo Marketplace with the support of smart contracts.
It is great. Do you know the date of the launch?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know. It will be released soon, so stay tuned with their further announcement. You can take a look on their site, official channels for more info about it.
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know. It will be released soon, so stay tuned with their further announcement. You can take a look on their site, official channels for more info about it.
Do they have in plains development of another protocol for this system?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

Yes, they have big plans. They want to launch DML Protocol Gen 1,2,3 and 4. The last one will be launched at 2020. Maybe, it isn’t their last idea.
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

Yes, they have big plans. They want to launch DML Protocol Gen 1,2,3 and 4. The last one will be launched at 2020. Maybe, it isn’t their last idea.
Where did you found this information?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:40 AM

Where did you found this information?
As I said take a look on their site. There you can find much more information than I told you.
https://decentralizedml.com/
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

tell me what other specific advantages I can get from participating in this platform. I want to get an explanation from the competent people Roll Eyes
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

tell me what other specific advantages I can get from participating in this platform. I want to get an explanation from the competent people Roll Eyes
I think that first you need to learn about the properties of the DML-protocol
geronimo77

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

I think that first you need to learn about the properties of the DML-protocol
well, for starters, it has the properties of searching, querying and enumerating machine learning algorithms, and also deploying them in intelligent devices
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

I can still add more start of machine learning algorithms with simple processing in the DML application Roll Eyes
costgranda

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

I have a question about whether smart contracts are used here and is there any reporting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: