Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data ..
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data ..
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
It's very clever, respect to you.
I think that now the development team thinks it is necessary to optimize the program code most of all, but I would also change the algorithm
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

It's very clever, respect to you.
I think that now the development team thinks it is necessary to optimize the program code most of all, but I would also change the algorithm
We can not yet say for sure which algorithm the developers used. Perhaps, the algorithm is easy and does not take much time to process
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
Not quite like tables, rather like entities or classes. That is, to call an instance of a class, you need to refer to the parent class. For example, if the sample goes by brand, then you need to select a class of clothing and then the class is the heir - the brand
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

Not quite like tables, rather like entities or classes. That is, to call an instance of a class, you need to refer to the parent class. For example, if the sample goes by brand, then you need to select a class of clothing and then the class is the heir - the brand
It will not work this way, at least it's complicated. To store data, files will be used, and files will be easier to process in the file system (logical)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

It will not work this way, at least it's complicated. To store data, files will be used, and files will be easier to process in the file system (logical)
You mean that the files in this case it is better to go through a separate algorithm? And what if the program now works in this way?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

What algorithm do you propose to use? normal selection within a text document? or the document will represent something more, for example, XML?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

yes, I agree, it will be better and more logical. If processing would be by class, then new methods would be needed and constantly available code and a compiler
mine777

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

yes, I agree, it will be better and more logical. If processing would be by class, then new methods would be needed and constantly available code and a compiler
That's why the idea of keeping a cache in a compressed form is not so bad. That is, when processing the program makes a scan of the contents for reading, but in general - it's fast and convenient
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

Decentralized machine learning, it sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force.
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
emontmon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Kheg

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Well, yes, I agree. In this context, it looks very profitable and cost-effective. Perhaps this will be a really good business decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: