Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

tomorrow is the 30.6. and thus the start in romania and bulgaria. and the golf tournament will take place tomorrow (if someone from Bulgaria is reading here)
I'm not sure if the Energy Exchange will start tomorrow, that would be a great surprise

Hope they move into the UK, Bittwatt has so much potential for expansion. In the UK there is a problem with lack of competition in the energy markets. Bittwatt could help solve this problem and encourange lower pricing for customers.

I think I have good news for you. If you look at https://ico.bittwatt.com/business then you can see that the preparations for a start in the UK are already in progress

Wow I should have really seen this information before! Thanks for pointing this out Faulerwilli, this is very good news. Interested to see if it works in the way I think it will.

If it does reduce the costs then I can use the Bittwatt exchange to switch providers and pay my electricity bill, I will send a picture on here of my bill if that ever happens lol! :-)

From Bulgaria to the uk. This would be a huge step to take for Bittwatt. But if this happens it will surely be a great step to getting acceptance in other countries too.

Good news. UK is a popular country. When people will see this they will take things more seriously. I hope that they will expand it to more countries in the future,

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

tomorrow is the 30.6. and thus the start in romania and bulgaria. and the golf tournament will take place tomorrow (if someone from Bulgaria is reading here)
I'm not sure if the Energy Exchange will start tomorrow, that would be a great surprise

Hope they move into the UK, Bittwatt has so much potential for expansion. In the UK there is a problem with lack of competition in the energy markets. Bittwatt could help solve this problem and encourange lower pricing for customers.

I think I have good news for you. If you look at https://ico.bittwatt.com/business then you can see that the preparations for a start in the UK are already in progress

Wow I should have really seen this information before! Thanks for pointing this out Faulerwilli, this is very good news. Interested to see if it works in the way I think it will.

If it does reduce the costs then I can use the Bittwatt exchange to switch providers and pay my electricity bill, I will send a picture on here of my bill if that ever happens lol! :-)

From Bulgaria to the uk. This would be a huge step to take for Bittwatt. But if this happens it will surely be a great step to getting acceptance in other countries too.

Good news. UK is a popular country. When people will see this they will take things more seriously. I hope that they will expand it to more countries in the future,

oh wow, thanks for that sharing that link. I had no idea they had plans to expand to the UK.. I may have to try and swap to one of the companies they'll support to pay my bills in BWT haha
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

energy projects are very promising. The energy market is very large and the competition is very small now. I think this is a useful project for consumers and investors. I wish you success and development.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

I try to purchase when I feel a token is at a good price point regardless, when Bitcoin and Eth are down, you can often see Alts dip before a rise as people don't want to sell whilst so cheap. BWT has some momentum at the moment but it's still a very attractive price.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

I try to purchase when I feel a token is at a good price point regardless, when Bitcoin and Eth are down, you can often see Alts dip before a rise as people don't want to sell whilst so cheap. BWT has some momentum at the moment but it's still a very attractive price.

Yeah I think it's still below ICO price I still see lots of room for price growth definitely a good buy if you've got spare funds.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Yeah I think it's still below ICO price I still see lots of room for price growth definitely a good buy if you've got spare funds.

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.

The CEO spoke in the Telegram Channel of $ 1 at the end of the year. Of course he has to say something like that as a CEO, but I almost agree with him. Hopefully the next bull run will come in autumn and BWT will benefit from it as well. and if next year many new markets and the trading platform come along, then I also see $ 1 per token
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

Maybe i can still enter now though but i am down on cash

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

Maybe i can still enter now though but i am down on cash

You can get more. The last time i checked the token price has settled a bit low. I guess the hype around the trading competition has settled.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

energy projects are very promising. The energy market is very large and the competition is very small now. I think this is a useful project for consumers and investors. I wish you success and development.

Yea, the sector is very open for innovation and Bittwatt is possibly going to be a leader in this are. Wish them the best as well.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

Yep that’s why the choice to buy with eth as determining which coin will raise the most percentage wise is key to day trading in any market so when the big coins are low it’s debateable

But bittwatt has been holding its value especially well
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

The CEO spoke in the Telegram Channel of $ 1 at the end of the year. Of course he has to say something like that as a CEO, but I almost agree with him. Hopefully the next bull run will come in autumn and BWT will benefit from it as well. and if next year many new markets and the trading platform come along, then I also see $ 1 per token

Everyone is looking forwards to the next bull run and many seem confident it will take place. I hope we will not be disappointed Smiley. I think the CEO is hinting to $1 because of the release of the product then and the energy suppliers using the platform.

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Everyone is looking forwards to the next bull run and many seem confident it will take place. I hope we will not be disappointed Smiley. I think the CEO is hinting to $1 because of the release of the product then and the energy suppliers using the platform.

Thr next bull run will kind of favor them and we might see 1 usd er token because of the support Bittwatt has from the community and its partners.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

Nice. I have a few listed down tokens that I wish to buy at this down side of market, maybe I have to add this to it just to get more of it.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Nice. I have a few listed down tokens that I wish to buy at this down side of market, maybe I have to add this to it just to get more of it.

My advice to you, add it bro, BWT will rise am sure one of the reason is that it is a utility token once a lot of people start using it to pay their bill it demand will rise thereby causing it value to skyrocket. Anyway this is just a speculation but I think it gonna happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

I'm certainly hope we start seeing a recovery soon - this is getting real low each day. GOod time to add to your BWT basket
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

Bitwatt going to well. It is only beginning and their idea move really fast. Their operation has already start and some people can make payment with BWT token now. Admire.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Yea, we all hope to see that happen and i'm pretty confident that it will, with the implementation going on and the once that are about to get added, bittwatt will surely make something good out of its project and give investors the value for their money, the market is still fluctuating but the fact is, cryptocurrency is going nowhere and i believe great expectations awaits
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

I agree with your statement absolutely. This is one of the best performing tokens as of now. Soon it will be at is ico price and more.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

BWT is definitely at a great buying point right now, as Bittwatt continue to further their platform and deliver their roadmap, the price of the token is only going to go up.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: