Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
babayaga92

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works, pretend I’m not a blockchain expert.
The first thing you do as a user is open the app, select which corporate currency you want to buy and then pay instantly with ZIX or another cryptocurrency. Behind the scenes, the ZIX tokens are held in escrow (briefly) in order to confer benefits like priority and discounts, and the transactions occur within our smart contracts. Once the transaction happens (you won’t even notice a lag time in the app!) you’ll just see confirmed and then get the code for your corporate currency immediately, which you can spend right away on whatever you want. You can even do this inside the store! Say you’re in Sainsbury’s buying groceries and want to pay with Ether. While you’re in line waiting for all the ordinary folks to pay with fiat currency, hop on the app and in 3 taps the cashier can scan your phone and you’re out the door.

HAPPY ZEEX-ING!

*ZEEX TEAM MEMBER**
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

very interesting project website with good graphics, information about coin sales is very clear, the arrangement of activities on this project is very neat, is there bounty campaign on this project to promote this project

We have not launched a bounty program as of yet. If that changes we will let you know.
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

very interesting project website with good graphics, information about coin sales is very clear, the arrangement of activities on this project is very neat, is there bounty campaign on this project to promote this project

. Great question, we will actually be launching our bounty campaign in the next few days and it'll include Twitter, Youtube, translation, signatures and more!
MXgirl150

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

I saw on twitter some collab with NEO?? And they're already backed by amazon... Seems like they have strong partners. https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/978921291813138432
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

if someone didn't understand concept, look video, it is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXXWKD4wsQU

Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:39:51 PM by Richurd

Do you maybe plan  to release  debit card,so i can go to the supermaket for example,and spend my crypto there?

Zeex is creating a protocol which allows users to exchange crypto for gift cards and visa versa. This will all be possible with a few taps on your cell phone. We have over 350 retailers on board including supermarkets like Sainsbury's.

Hope this helps Cool
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

What is the connection between Zeek and Zeex?
Zeek is a sister company of Zeex with some of the same founders. Zeek has laid a great foundation for Zeex to build on. 
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

Zeek is a sister company of Zeex with some of the same founders. Zeek has laid a great foundation for Zeex to build on. 
So what's the difference between Zeek and Zeex?

Zeek deals in fiat currency and in sales of gift cards.  Zeex is creating a separate marketplace and pivoting directly to the cryptocurrency users in order to provide them with the same access to products and services that fiat users have. 
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Zeek deals in fiat currency and in sales of gift cards.  Zeex is creating a separate marketplace and pivoting directly to the cryptocurrency users in order to provide them with the same access to products and services that fiat users have. 

Is zeex take over all zeek customers?Like will you build zeex on top of zeek?

Zeex will use the relationships that Zeek has built since it was founded.

Hope this helps  Cool
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Is zeex take over all zeek customers?Like will you build zeex on top of zeek?

Zeex will use the relationships that Zeek has built since it was founded.

Hope this helps  Cool

Can you list some of those?

We have relationships with over 350+ retailers including Amazon, Nike, and Sainsbury's. You can find the full list on Zeek.me

Cool
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

wheres the best place to get updates about the release? Are tokens avail to purchase now?
Tokens are not available to purchase to the public until May. I would welcome you to join our Telegram group! Grin
Richurd

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

How do I purchase tokens? what currencies r u accepting?
We will be accepting ETH. Token sale is planned for May. There will be an announcement soon regarding full details.

Hope this helps Cool
babayaga92

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

If anyone is curious to see a sneak peek of how our app will work, check out are short walk through video on our youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlvVqWMUG4g

To join our active and super friendly telegram group, please click here https://t.me/zeexme We are constantly updating our users with current information and answering any questions/concerns you may have.

To check out our website and look over the 350+ brands we are working with, visit our website https://www.zeex.me/

HAPPY ZEEX-ING  Cool

*ZEEX TEAM MEMBER*
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

We will be accepting ETH. Token sale is planned for May. There will be an announcement soon regarding full details.

Hope this helps Cool
We look forward for announcement.
Can you clarify please, there will be whitelist registration? Sorry if this an already answered question.
babayaga92

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Hope this helps Cool
We look forward for announcement.
Can you clarify please, there will be whitelist registration? Sorry if this an already answered question.
No worries, we welcome all questions! Whitelist will come up this week. E-mail subscription are already online and should be set up within the next 24hours on our website www.zeex.me
Richurd

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:36:48 PM by Richurd

What is the minimal pay to invest?

The minimum contribution during the ICO is 100 USD of ETH.

For the presale the minimum contribution is 100 ETH

Cool

Howard Roark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

Why no one asks for bounty campaign Smiley This shocked me because it's a good project and I'd like to participate if there is a campaign.

I passed many pages but I could not find anything..

Thanks for your support and interest! There are currently no bounties in play, but if you would like some more information with regards to assisting in our campaign you can join our telegram group --> https://t.me/zeexme and get into contact with our community manager.

But  you plan bounty campaign eventually,right?

Its just that it is usual practice to start bounty at the same time as ANN thread,thats why people are looking for it.And i hope it will be soon,and hopefully done by some good  bounty manager,as they attract more bounty hunters,and thats goal of every bounty campaign,to get as many people as possible.

There is no Bounty campaign planned currently but if this changes we will announce it here and on all our other social platforms.
Howard Roark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Why no one asks for bounty campaign Smiley This shocked me because it's a good project and I'd like to participate if there is a campaign.

I passed many pages but I could not find anything..

Thanks for your support and interest! There are currently no bounties in play, but if you would like some more information with regards to assisting in our campaign you can join our telegram group --> https://t.me/zeexme and get into contact with our community manager.

But  you plan bounty campaign eventually,right?

Its just that it is usual practice to start bounty at the same time as ANN thread,thats why people are looking for it.And i hope it will be soon,and hopefully done by some good  bounty manager,as they attract more bounty hunters,and thats goal of every bounty campaign,to get as many people as possible.

There is no Bounty campaign planned currently but if this changes we will announce it here and on all our other social platforms.
But was there ever a ZEEX bounty campaign?

Some great news from the Zeex Team We're launching a bounty campaign next week, so stay tuned.  Grin Cheesy
Howard Roark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

do I have to buy the token with ETH? Can I buy it with Fiat?

No, it will be ETH, you won't be able to buy with fiat.
Howard Roark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

I wana know if theres any competitors doin the same thing?? I looked and couldn't see anything simialr and def not with big partners already

We have near-direct competition in the form of websites like centz and giftoken who both did unsuccessful ICO's.  They lack the connections to retailers and financial backing that we have.  Indirectly, we compete with TenX and other debit card companies that work with crypto.  We stand out because of our backing and because of our existing networks, we are ready to roll on day 1.  Unlike these companies, we already have deals with major brands to give us significant discounts that we can pass on to our users and we have the know how to keep it rolling forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: