Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193750 times)
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

When does the platform launch?

The web app will be live this month, June!
Android app - Q3 2018
iOS app - Q4 2018

Roadmap can be found here https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap

Thanks for the awesome update. Will purchases be available for all of the partners on Zeek?

I was reading somewhere that Apple had some restrictions regarding ICOs. Is that true?

Apple have their unique guidelines for apps within the cryptocurrency space that all developers must abide by. Having Zeex in the Apple Store and Google Play Store is a top priority for the team. We are currently in development and plan to achieve all the goals stated in our roadmap.

Are any other of you community members beta testers? If you are then you'll be able to agree with what I am about to say! The Beta app is simple yet well designed slick and easy to use, so easy, even my nan could use it with abit of help!   Cheesy.

I wont disclose the amount but i am personally invested within this project. In my opinion the project leads...
  • have put all best available 'bums in seats'
    this is an real world issue that Zeex will be solving
    a first to market as far as im aware
    a great beta app
    on track with their road map

Plus soon as its in the play store it will spread like wild fire! Even more so when the trendy apple users get it! (im android till i die) Google Pixel All the way! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Android app - Q3 2018
iOS app - Q4 2018

Regarding the web application,it will be live during this month for everyone to join,like full launch?

Im asking because many of us are still waiting for that beta invites.Or you already sent beta invites?

The beta invites haven't been sent out yet so you are still in with a chance. The web app will be ready for launch very soon after the tge ends.
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Android app - Q3 2018
iOS app - Q4 2018

Regarding the web application,it will be live during this month for everyone to join,like full launch?

Im asking because many of us are still waiting for that beta invites.Or you already sent beta invites?

Maybe they already have enough beta testers so this will be live.

They said in their TG that they need more testers from different areas. I think they wanted more from Germany IIRC??

Yes, I was hoping to participate but I do not live in one of the three listed countries.

So I guess we're waiting on the team for more news about the beta proceedings. Hope to read some update from testers too

It shouldn't be too long now
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

When exactly you plan to start with token sale?From what i understand you are currenntly in private sale,right?And what we have to do to join private sale?
Any inquiries about the pre-sale have to be dealt with over email. Rafi.Glantz@Zeex.me. Our public sale is going to be later this month.

Hope this helps Cool
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Android app - Q3 2018
iOS app - Q4 2018

Thanks for the awesome update. Will purchases be available for all of the partners on Zeek?

I was reading somewhere that Apple had some restrictions regarding ICOs. Is that true?

Apple have their unique guidelines for apps within the cryptocurrency space that all developers must abide by. Having Zeex in the Apple Store and Google Play Store is a top priority for the team. We are currently in development and plan to achieve all the goals stated in our roadmap.

This is the reason -

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:
(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

source: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Can anyone from the team share with us how big is the bonus in private sale?

Can anyone answer this one please?I would be thankful.

The private sale is just that - private! For any specific private sale questions please contact rafi.glantz@zeex.me  Grin Grin
YanivBLIL

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

When exactly you plan to start with token sale?From what i understand you are currenntly in private sale,right?And what we have to do to join private sale?
Any inquiries about the pre-sale have to be dealt with over email. Rafi.Glantz@Zeex.me. Our public sale is going to be later this month.

Hope this helps Cool

What will be the amount of ZIX available in public sale?

Our hard cap is in USD, and therefore the total supply depends on the Ethereum price at the TGE.

We will announce the total supply right before the TGE.

ZIX is pegged to ETH during the sale at 1 ETH = 5000 ZIX
YanivBLIL

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Can anyone from the team share with us how big is the bonus in private sale?

Yes i would like to know that too,as im thinking about investing when public sale goes live.

It wouldn't be a private pre-sale then if they disclosed that information.
What i can say is im quite sure the bonus tokens are vested over a period of time.
So public sale people wont have to worry about a instant-dump onto the market.

That would be great if those tokens that were sold in private sale are locked for some period of time.And would certaninly reassure crowdsale investors  that there wont be any dumps after listing.

Has anyone from the team answered if the tokens will be locked and how long if they will be locked?

Public sale tokens are not locked, team tokens are locked for 3 years, and other tokens designated to partnerships are locked for various amounts of time.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

would be good to see a complete list of partners for this

Check out the Zeek website - as they are sister companies, they will be partnered with the same retailers

wow just look at the number of retailers

Its going be very exciting with Zeex when everything has been put in place, just waiting for some good momentum in the market so i can liquidate some of my holds to get in this project at the right time, with all this sister partnership line up for this project, am sure zeex will grow to people's expectations no doubt.
But am a little bit sceptical about the private sale and what amount was sold and available amount to be sold for the public sale, don't want to face any suprises if been dumped on moving forward.
YanivBLIL

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

We plan for our public sale to launch by the end of June  Smiley
Richurd

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

in ref to youtube vid above.

why do you need the eth to buy? just skip a step and buy with fiat?

why do they need their own token?

Zeex allows you to buy gift-cards using cryptocurrency. A problem with crypto today is its lack of liquidity - specifically transactional friction. If you would like to purchase something on Amazon or Starbucks, Zeex allows you to do that with three steps. The usual process would include fees and time- Zeex is feeless and instant.

In regards to why we need our own token (ZIX) The ZIX token serves several purposes without which our protocol could not function.  ZIX acts as a login to the system, allowing users to buy and sell corporate currencies.  ZIX can of course be used as a payment as well, but it can also be used to reserve various amounts of corporate currencies that may be in higher demand, so you can be sure you can get ahold of it (for instance, if there's some crazy discount like 20% on Amazon gift cards, you might wanna reserve that.) . ZIX also acts as a deposit within the smart contract to prevent fraud or double spending.
Richurd

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Zeex partnership with amazon, nike, and xbox? Are these partnerships confirmed?
Amazon, Nike, and Xbox will be supplying the protocol with giftcards. This is made possible through our sister company, Zeek. I would check out their website for more retailers that will be supplying Zeex! Zeek.me
Richurd

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Amazon, Nike, and Xbox will be supplying the protocol with giftcards. This is made possible through our sister company, Zeek. I would check out their website for more retailers that will be supplying Zeex! Zeek.me

Did they confirm all of the partnerships from Zeek will be available on Zeex?
All of them are confirmed. They are not partnerships though. They will be supplying gift cards to the protocol. Suppliers is the word I would use.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

this is a great article
https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/zeex-could-open-the-crypto-floodgates-3109aebaa1cb
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

id say as long as it takes...however it shouldnt be too long. pretty straight forward to buy gift cards with crypto id have thought

It would be fasrer if it was direct and not by gift cards but what can you do. This is good.

Of course, but the direct purchase of something with crypto at this level will still have to wait a little bit...

You can get crypto debit card,but fees are high.

Not from Zeex right? That would be from some other provider, Zeex doesn't have that option yet.

You're right Zeex are making use of gift cards, which means no fees or converting to fiat. Have you seen the latest video of the app being used at Amazon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

It's not a partnership, Zeek/Zeex purchase the gift cards.

Zeex allow you to get great discounts on the cards, then you use on the website.

To get a feel for the project check out the app in action on Amazon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

id say as long as it takes...however it shouldnt be too long. pretty straight forward to buy gift cards with crypto id have thought

It would be fasrer if it was direct and not by gift cards but what can you do. This is good.

Of course, but the direct purchase of something with crypto at this level will still have to wait a little bit...

You can get crypto debit card,but fees are high.

I hope the fees will be lowered in near future, things have to be adjusted to the users...

Well Zeex has no fees! I love to keep sharing this video have you seen it yet?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Why did Zeex choose to use the Ethereum network rather than another network like QTUM?
The Ethereum network is the most trusted and established network available today and also has a great deal of flexibility. For this reason we decided to build Zeex on Etherium's blockchain.  Cool
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

Hi,can i join your bounty campaign with newbie account?

Sorry you can't but there are still plenty of other ways of receiving Bounties

https://www.bancor.network/communities/5acdf63840641700016bb57d
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

Regarding the bounty campaign,when exactly ends?

The bounty will end as the token sale ended yet the token sale will be announce sooner and as far as I know it's almost near.
Subscribe to their telegram channel for more info. https://t.me/zeexme

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: