Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

It is a quality business that keeps promises, it is a business that will have great prospects. In the future, it will be a good dividend for cryptocurrency holders. As a result, those looking to potential future investment projects can certainly take a look at Ubcoin.

In addition to the investment benefits that UBcoin brings as you are referring, UBcoin is also a project with a good idea for the exchange of goods between buyers and sellers in the most convenient way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

It is a quality business that keeps promises, it is a business that will have great prospects. In the future, it will be a good dividend for cryptocurrency holders. As a result, those looking to potential future investment projects can certainly take a look at Ubcoin.

In addition to the investment benefits that UBcoin brings as you are referring, UBcoin is also a project with a good idea for the exchange of goods between buyers and sellers in the most convenient way.

This is a project that gives the oppurtunity of every individual to a acquire a cryptos in a form of Ubcoin token which is paid by the buyers who invest earlier on Ubcoin token to the sellers of goods through the blockchain in the Ubcoin market place , whete sign an agreement between the seller and the buyer of that goods being sold , this is the now the easiest way to acquire token aside frim buying it , that is the Ubcoin project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

I am grateful that the team is having a party in World Fifa Russia which gives big opportunity to the members of Ubcoin to gather and spend time each other. This will also help the project to be exposed in the world also having a question and answer portion about the project will be a great idea.
Yes, it will realy give a chance to get to know each other. This will help to upgrade the level of community interactions and communications. The chance of the project to be more famous and popular. Hope this activity and gathering will be successful and many will be interested to join the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Ubcoin will allow Ubank users to spend their fund in your OWN marketplace, pretty good. I dont want to say that you are greedy but i'm not sure the idea is interesting enough, I need to do research about this project. anyway, good luck!
of course there are many questions about the future work of the project. But you can always contact the development team and I'm sure they will always help you better understand this project.
Yeah, they can be asked for clarification, though I believe they have posted some information needed by investors and users, though some broad information are only asked to them.
Yes, if you have any queries about the project or you doesn't understand anything about the project then you must have to ask questions to get the deep understanding about the project. This is the only way you can get the answers of your queries.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Chapman-Hana

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Hello, all. I wish your business runs successfully! Wondrous business, discerning plan!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.
I think you are right mate. They need to do this because it can help a lot to attract more investors in different countries. It can also make the platform to become more popular not only here on this forum but in the entire world. Hopefully, the team of Ubcoin will have plans on attending some events and conferences inorder to have a better chance to succeed.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Good question mate,im looking forward for some updates on what they are going to do to strengthen their platform for the future of this project. For sure the team is capable of doing things that would create attention to the investors and to have a successful project in the future.
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Hello, .
Amazing sales dues! Aesthetic plan,  promising job!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

This is a project that gives the oppurtunity of every individual to a acquire a cryptos in a form of Ubcoin token which is paid by the buyers who invest earlier on Ubcoin token to the sellers of goods through the blockchain in the Ubcoin market place , whete sign an agreement between the seller and the buyer of that goods being sold , this is the now the easiest way to acquire token aside frim buying it , that is the Ubcoin project

What kind of agreement that you are referring to? Well, the easiest way to earn token without investment is thru joining their bounty program. And if you wanted to used their platform, there are many ways that you can actually earn some good benefits aside from buying and selling of goods.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.
Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP because for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .
That could be a good timing if this will be launch earlier to take ride of the big event but I think the team gain exposure and have time to promote the project to the people around them at the party. That could also attract more investors to invest in this promising project which still live at stage 4 with 13% discount.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.
They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.
Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP becuase for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .

It is very difficult for UBcoin to finish the project before the end of the FIFA WORLD CUP. UBcoin is working on the right discipline in line with the roadmap they have set out to improve the success of the project.

And why is that lmao? Is the team participating as players or something in the Fifa World cup and thus are busy?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

/sarcasm (if that wasn't obvious)
Djeki81

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

I think this business is very interesting and cool!
Classy website, engaging vision, certain job.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hard working which is continuously planning two steps ahead. They always trying new things and implement this things in the project to improve the platform after every passing day.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hard working which is continuously planning two steps ahead. They always trying new things and implement this things in the project to improve the platform after every passing day.
yes, I think also, the team is really working on the project and is struggling to bring the project to the goal. I hope they can do it without any problems.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP because for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .
I think that soon we can all use the services of the team. Because their work is of a high professional level, which I have not seen anywhere else. I can say that taking advantage of the opportunity and attracting the attention of football other than this team, no one else did.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

What kind of agreement that you are referring to? Well, the easiest way to earn token without investment is thru joining their bounty program. And if you wanted to used their platform, there are many ways that you can actually earn some good benefits aside from buying and selling of goods.

That could be true, yes joining any bounty campaigns is quiet too long to wait for to come back thr profit but it is a part of the challenge is to wait for the exact time so that it will grow slowly. Aside from that we can determine what type of demand it is, so choose and find ways to go for the truth.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

That could be a good timing if this will be launch earlier to take ride of the big event but I think the team gain exposure and have time to promote the project to the people around them at the party. That could also attract more investors to invest in this promising project which still live at stage 4 with 13% discount.

That is true, it is kinda a marketing strategy that the team did because they wanted to gain a lot of investors to invest in the project and aside from that it can be prioritize and well understand the situation. The team would gather investors so that the project will boom itself.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Only last week some of our teammembers even joined Ian Balina on one of his presentations!
Wes-Martinson

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

I like your business!
Wondrous approach, absorbing job, conversant website.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: