Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400611 times)
Edward K.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:05:03 AM

Hello friends i ve been playing freebitco.in for nearly 1.5 years..By chance today i ve uncovered a fraud andd i wanted to share here.never bet on this site

Subject I was looking for new strategies for freebitco.in.. i would watch Youtube videos for this topic I saw a person who claims to have hacked freebitco.in with a program he wrote on the video. The guy is really gaining about 3 btc from the freebitco.in site by entering the membership information with a program he has set up on the pc.The so-called program says the next issue and it is also gaining... At the end of the video there were 3 btc in their wallets,and people who want to get this software is requesting 0.00500000 btc.btc wallet address under the video. 0.005 btc claims that the senders will send the software to the e-mail address lol Looks like everything's fine here. But it is not.

Back to Topic: Today I sent some btc to freebitco.in . then i wanted to withdraw back to my own account,however, i didnt see my balance account after a few hours.I wonder if there is a density of freebitco.in gave me the deposit when I checked the accounts between the accounts of a btc wallet was familiar to me. and i examined.. wouv what am i supposed to see?  btc wallet address of the person who claimed to hack the site on youtube video.. anddd site claims to have been defrauded That way, he s fooling everyone.

I gave you the following proof,non-believers should review them *Dont send money to this site and dont play dice on this site*

Youtube Video Link I mentioned ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbuRSA5ajmQ

Btc address in the video :

1AdU5xQKmiYsfr5TNrxsv8cvVjQEaySDdz

The btc wallet address in which the video btc addresses the continuous balance:

1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h

topic came to Freebitco.in

The deposit adress that Freebitco has given me is ;

1Cpz9fQ7gcLEk4pmSFPzCWPgfohapDJn8d

The btc wallet address given by Freebitco.in is:

1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h

When i look at my other Freebitco.in accounts, the common btc address they transfer is the same.
So 1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h btc address is the public pool of freebitco.in. Loool realy..

I dont understand why such a big site needs such a fraud.  You are already earning the worlds money from the site..Check out the addresses Ive provided and witness the middle-scams friends

Lets See the Evidence with Pictures ;

Youtube Video Btc Address: (Continuous Transfer Addresses Attention!)

https://i.hizliresim.com/r5xmmz.png

Freebitco.in Deposit Address:

https://i.hizliresim.com/ll8a3z.png

See the Transfers of the Deposit Account Given by Freebitco.in.

https://i.hizliresim.com/emw83d.png

NOTE: Ive backed up Youtube video after this message
I will tell you a secret, such as you are scammers and looking for as you are naive, and you are looking for them because you believe in what you are offered again because you are naive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElGringoMalo

Activity: 51
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

Hem, no, I'm not stupid at all.  Grin
I was meaning that if someone asks some money to sell you a bot that can make you gain MILLIONS it will be a sure fraud, if the bot really works he doesn't need your $10/20 so the stupid is the one who sends money to buy the bot.
Plus, he was accusing freebtc to steal/fraud/cheating BUT admitting that he has more than 1 account is really funny, I don't know what wiki means for "dumb" but sure is pretty close to this case! Cheesy

ps. maybe quoted wrong post?

Chillax, Quin's referring to cilekes. Just that your quote was "dragged into" Cheesy
Yup, I've supposed that.
ElGringoMalo

Activity: 51
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

Hem, no, I'm not stupid at all.  Grin
I was meaning that if someone asks some money to sell you a bot that can make you gain MILLIONS it will be a sure fraud, if the bot really works he doesn't need your $10/20 so the stupid is the one who sends money to buy the bot.
Plus, he was accusing freebtc to steal/fraud/cheating BUT admitting that he has more than 1 account is really funny, I don't know what wiki means for "dumb" but sure is pretty close to this case! Cheesy

ps. maybe quoted wrong post?

Chillax, Quin's referring to cilekes. Just that your quote was "dragged into" Cheesy

Yeah sorry, wrong post quoted, that wasn't aimed at you. Smiley
Luckily we are not at the shooting range... LOL  Cheesy
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:12:17 AM

Hi,

I just registered for an account to try this out a bit. Then I did 2 free rolls, and played a bit of multiply (and of course... I lost the money from the 2 free rolls).
That's why I then sent some money to the account (about 50$) to have more possibilites to play multiply. Now the free roll bonus did reset and I also can't get rid of the captcha anymore for some reason (before there was a button, where you could check how many lottery tickets you'd have to buy for example, that's gone as well now)...

Any ideas why?

The free BTC bonus never resets. The % towards next Free BTC bonus goes up when you play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets and down when you do a free roll. When it falls back below 100% you don't get the bonus. Playing without captcha is calculated on a ratio of current balance and total wagered amount against total free roll winnings. If you don't want to wager keep a balance above $100.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:03:00 AM

Yes, I thought so, too, after reading some posts in here, but in fact, for me, this isn't the case and I have no idea why. Even when wagering lets say 100k satoshi in multiply, the bonus doesn't even increase for 0.0001%, it doesn't move at all (and I did maybe 3 or 4 free rolls). Also, I now tried to deposit more money, and now I have 0.032BTC, which is about 125$, so above 100$, and still, there's the captcha and still, the bonus doesn't increase at all...

Is it a brand new account? We had to make some changes as some people were exploiting the fact that the increases are proportional to the amount you have already won for free. So they made very small dust deposits to multiple accounts and wagered flat before free rolling. That then gave them 19x free BTC bonus and no captcha. The benefits now take a little time to kick in and multi-accounting abuse has gone down a little.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:26:39 AM

Yeah, I read the things here and I like the ideas of bitcoin faucets and I basically read positive things about freebitco.in, so after trying around with free rolls and multiply, I decided to deposit. So yeah, it was just 2 hours old or something like that... So I just have to wait few days now and it'll get better?

You just need to do a few more free rolls. It's people trying to ramp up the bonuses when they had zero or very low free winnings to calculate the ratio against that was the problem.

dungeon

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:01:10 AM

Yeah, I read the things here and I like the ideas of bitcoin faucets and I basically read positive things about freebitco.in, so after trying around with free rolls and multiply, I decided to deposit. So yeah, it was just 2 hours old or something like that... So I just have to wait few days now and it'll get better?

You just need to do a few more free rolls. It's people trying to ramp up the bonuses when they had zero or very low free winnings to calculate the ratio against that was the problem.

hi quin
so now , i can't earn bitcoin with free roll with new account ?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:11:05 AM

hi quin
so now , i can't earn bitcoin with free roll with new account ?

No. That is not what I said. I said it was a bit harder to try and exploit the bonuses.

Tema2211

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:59:05 AM

I had such a trouble with my account ... I and my wife worked on your site, fribitcoin, I had my account from my wife from my ... her account was in my referrals. so she didn’t collect 40,000 satoshs, we decided to throw off my satoshi from her account, we didn’t even suggest that this could happen. and that it is impossible to do so ... after we dropped our accounts were either blocked or something else ... we do not know. Only now we can not log into our accounts. Please respond to our story to help solve this problem and unlock our accounts to continue working ... Thank you very much in advance for your help and understanding ..
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:09:32 AM

I and my wife worked on your site,~

This misunderstanding is probably the source of your problem. Claiming free-rolls from a faucet is not a job. The faucet is there to introduce new people to Bitcoin and let them try out everything else on the site for free with a chance of getting lucky and winning $200. This leads me to guess you were probably abusing the faucet with multiple accounts and got banned.

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:05:01 AM

I had such a trouble with my account ... I and my wife worked on your site, fribitcoin, I had my account from my wife from my ... her account was in my referrals. so she didn’t collect 40,000 satoshs, we decided to throw off my satoshi from her account, we didn’t even suggest that this could happen. and that it is impossible to do so ... after we dropped our accounts were either blocked or something else ... we do not know. Only now we can not log into our accounts. Please respond to our story to help solve this problem and unlock our accounts to continue working ... Thank you very much in advance for your help and understanding ..

Alarm bells are ringing when I read things like 'her account was in my referrals' (same IP?) and 'after we dropped our accounts...'. Sounds like you were trying to game the system and got caught.

Probably best to let it go and move on buddy.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:25:39 AM

Alarm bells are ringing when I read things like 'her account was in my referrals' (same IP?) and 'after we dropped our accounts...'. Sounds like you were trying to game the system and got caught.

Probably best to let it go and move on buddy.

Good advice.

Pls next question is there a way to retrieve my BTC deposited into the accounts(close to 0.65btc), not minding forfeiting all claimed free bTc?
Bcos I can see it is a banned issue

Thanks for your response in advance

The use of the word accounts in the plural would be the clue here as you have said which account(s) you are asking about. If you deposited in order to unlock privileges and then abused the faucet and referral system then there are no refunds to people that try to steal from us and get caught.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

The account email is clientsuser02@yahoo.com

I thought that might be you. The answer is still the same, you were trying to steal money from us and now you have lost what you deposited to try and do that with.

UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:59:03 AM

Fine. I accepted I am guilty. Yet I hope you guys MIGHT PLS tender mercy... Bcos that is my whole portfolio deposited.

But if answer is NO or YES.... I have learnt my lesson.
Thanks for the great service.

No matter if it was 100BTC or 0.001BTC, stealing is still stealing.

By stealing from the site, you're basically pocketing off everyone else's wallets.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
█ ▄                     ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:20:38 PM

I can't log in to my account.. Getting incorrect login details. Pls what is the solution?
And if peradventure account got banned is there solution? Bcos I have bTc deposit in
Better try to contact with the team directly instead of posting here as there might have a chance not to see the post. And if the team cant see the post then you will not get any answer. Also I think for this type of info require private discussion instead of publish discussion like a open thread.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:44:14 AM

I can't log in to my account.. Getting incorrect login details. Pls what is the solution?
And if peradventure account got banned is there solution? Bcos I have bTc deposit in
Better try to contact with the team directly instead of posting here as there might have a chance not to see the post. And if the team cant see the post then you will not get any answer. Also I think for this type of info require private discussion instead of publish discussion like a open thread.

The answer is the same whether in public or private. It is actually a good thing that sometimes it is done on the forum as it means other thieves will see it and start to wonder if depositing to play without captcha at a site they are stealing from is really such a good idea.

pinoycash

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 03:39:31 PM

This type of scenario will surely land's your account in the trashbin.

Referring yourself (wife) is a direct violation of their TOS and they have all the right's to ban your account.

Next time play fair so you don't suffer the same consequences.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:26:15 PM

Anyone else having problems with referrals?

I keep promoting this site but my refs has not increased for few months
pinoycash

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 06:39:31 PM

Then probably your not getting referrals from your promotions.

Or even if you are getting referrals your earnings will still depends on their activity in the site.

Most of my referrals are just active for 1-2 weeks at max then never again revisit the site.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Edward K.

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:10:38 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 09:10:54 PM by Edward K.

Then probably your not getting referrals from your promotions.

Or even if you are getting referrals your earnings will still depends on their activity in the site.

Most of my referrals are just active for 1-2 weeks at max then never again revisit the site.
all right to click crumbs no one wants the probability of loss is very small as free throws are tied to the total number of the entire roulette and not the column of free throws , and roulette is simply inadequate because the zero zone is too large + the laws of large numbers + % profit does not exceed the balance will not even go to 0 will still lose,and those who have large purses and they collect cream and purses them even more and the poor even poorer ! that's it!
nobody wants to waste their time!
And to play dice, people go obviously not here!
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: