Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400650 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 05:54:44 AM

so my account is between 5 and 7 years old

Yes, and Celcius only starting in 2017 so you must have had another wallet as we required a Bitcoin address at signup then.

In the enamel you tell me that I was completely wrong about the number of referrals, maybe but in any case I have a lot at the end of the year. excuse me not to go see every day ....

You were adamant that it was exactly 475 and that number is far enough away from the real number that it can't be considered knowledge about the account.

and the last bitcoin address that I entered on my account I already gave you 3 or 4 times it is that the 3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f it seems to me

I didn't ask for the last address I asked for the default withdrawal address you set in your profile which is not that.

But hey I do not worry you will still find an excuse for not giving me my account

My excuse is you haven't done anything that proves it is yours.

and if not you have never answered my question ...
How is it that I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and that signed me out and since then I cannot connect to my account and seem to change the password?

You have to answer my last question first. Did you enable 2fa on the account?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavPassion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:23:38 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 06:36:59 AM by DavPassion

Yes, and Celcius only starting in 2017 so you must have had another wallet as we required a Bitcoin address at signup then.

In the enamel you tell me that I was completely wrong about the number of referrals, maybe but in any case I have a lot at the end of the year. excuse me not to go see every day ....

You were adamant that it was exactly 475 and that number is far enough away from the real number that it can't be considered knowledge about the account.

and the last bitcoin address that I entered on my account I already gave you 3 or 4 times it is that the 3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f it seems to me

I didn't ask for the last address I asked for the default withdrawal address you set in your profile which is not that.

But hey I do not worry you will still find an excuse for not giving me my account

My excuse is you haven't done anything that proves it is yours.

and if not you have never answered my question ...
How is it that I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and that signed me out and since then I cannot connect to my account and seem to change the password?

You have to answer my last question first. Did you enable 2fa on the account?

I activated it once then deactivated and then you still don't answer my question ....

and I didn't realize that the last withdrawal address was not the same as the default address ... which is not surprising because I was obliged to remove the old one and add the new so i don't understand your question

so what's your new excuse for not giving me my account Huh

Anyway, you are someone who is honest and honest because of course you have enough evidence to give me my account.

and btc addresses I must have had ten for information, I see send all that I remember if you want by email by cons?

I was thinking of something you are ashamed of nothing anyway:
I am contacting you by email, facebook and twitter which you have blocked the messaging so that I can no longer contact you ... I am provided with my passport. my bitcoin address, my website address with articles on freebitco and my referral link and out that you tell me in your email that I hacked it ... you don't take me for a fool sometimes Huh?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:34:26 AM

I activated it once then deactivated and then you still don't answer my question ....

Incorrect. The account does have 2fa enabled.

and I didn't realize that the last withdrawal address was not the same as the default address ... which is not surprising because I was obliged to remove the old one and add the new so i don't understand your question

That's related to my 2fa question. If you have 2fa then you need a 2fa code if you are not withdrawing to the profile address.

I am now almost 100% certain it is not your account.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:40:51 AM

Incorrect. The account does have 2fa enabled.

That's related to my 2fa question. If you have 2fa then you need a 2fa code if you are not withdrawing to the profile address.

I am now almost 100% certain it is not your account.

I had disabled it and I am sure !!!

you still haven't answered my question .... and I rather feel like my account has been hacked

I am contacting you by email, facebook and twitter which you have blocked the messaging so that I can no longer contact you ... I am provided with my passport. my bitcoin address, my website address with articles on freebitco and my referral link and out that you tell me in your email that I hacked it ... you don't take me for a fool sometimes Huh?

and you are just a person who seeks to swindle me and therefore as I am tired of your lies I will withdraw all my referral links on my site and passed your site as a scam because that is what you are !! !!! a scam !!!!

and on that I leave you because I have work it is not by swindling my members that I earn my living!

if you live near my house i will come to put my fist in the face its scammer !!!!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:48:47 AM

I am sure you didn't. In fact if you just forgot that you use 2fa that is why you can't log in. You need to enter a 2fa code.

you still haven't answered my question .... and I rather feel like my account has been hacked

I am certain it hasn't because the hacker would be unable to enable 2fa because your email provider would block the confirmation. So the hacker would need your 2fa to log in and then they would be able to withdraw as well which they haven't.

and you are just a person who seeks to swindle me and therefore as I am tired of your lies I will withdraw all my referral links on my site and passed your site as a scam because that is what you are !! !!! a scam !!!!

I am thinking that I have explained many times to you that our social media channels are not for support work and the person running them can't help you. If you continue to spam them then you will get blocked.

I also told you that we are an anonymous site so providing ID is pointless and all that information could have been found in a hacked email account including the image of a passport and login credentials to websites and blogs etc.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:58:56 AM

I am sure you didn't. In fact if you just forgot that you use 2fa that is why you can't log in. You need to enter a 2fa code.

I am certain it hasn't because the hacker would be unable to enable 2fa because your email provider would block the confirmation. So the hacker would need your 2fa to log in and then they would be able to withdraw as well which they haven't.

I am thinking that I have explained many times to you that our social media channels are not for support work and the person running them can't help you. If you continue to spam them then you will get blocked.

I also told you that we are an anonymous site so providing ID is pointless and all that information could have been found in a hacked email account including the image of a passport and login credentials to websites and blogs etc.

You are a liar you saw my last name first name pseudo link of sponsorship etc on it's different channels so you know it's me you are just a scammer!

https://passioncrypto.com/freebitco_scam.jpg

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:00:08 AM

You are a liar you saw my last name first name pseudo link of sponsorship etc on it's different channels so you know it's me you are just a scammer!

I'm a scammer because you forgot you use 2fa?

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:04:21 AM

https://passioncrypto.com/freebitco_scam.jpg

I'm a scammer because you forgot you use 2fa?

Never had an answer to this question:
I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and it signed me out and since then, I cannot connect to my account and my password seems to have changed?
and now I supposedly put the 2fa while never, for information in 2fa I only have binance, uphold and celsius

so yes you are a crook because you had all the information which proves that it is my account and you do not return it to me you are clearly a thief ... !!!!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:11:29 AM

I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and it signed me out and since then, I cannot connect to my account and my password seems to have changed?

What address did you request payment to?

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:15:29 AM

this one i think
3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f
I am no longer sure that apparently I say that lies to you listen

I'm going to be honest with you, you take me so much for an idiot, imbecile, stupid, etc ... that the whole thing I'm so upset that I just want to fight with you and put my fist in you the face ... i'm 43 years old it's been years since i've been taken for that idiot and before you i've never been called a liar and thief
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:19:10 AM

this one i think

Then what would have happened is you would have got a red error box message saying incorrect 2fa code. The only way that you can get disconnected is by clicking the logout icon in the top left corner or deleting the cookie that keeps you logged in.

I'm going to be honest with you, you take me so much for an idiot, imbecile, stupid, etc ... that the whole thing I'm so upset that I just want to fight with you and put my fist in you the face ... i'm 43 years old it's been years since i've been taken for that idiot and before you i've never been called a liar and thief

That's because you are behaving like a complete idiot by screaming scam rather than trying to get help.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:26:22 AM

this one i think

Then what would have happened is you would have got a red error box message saying incorrect 2fa code. The only way that you can get disconnected is by clicking the logout icon in the top left corner or deleting the cookie that keeps you logged in.

no I was disconnected and I was never able to connect and I didn't have the 2fa

and if I get angry it's because it's been almost a month that you take me for an idiot I think

That's because you are behaving like a complete idiot by screaming scam rather than trying to get help.

I just sent you a pm with my company information ..... after my name, my first name, my 2 email addresses, my passport, my referral link, but articles on my site with my referral link, my address bitcoin, my short address, having had me by email, facebook, twitter, you may be giving me back my account Huh and you even got my photo! what do you want now to see my wife? my children? my car ? I don't know because you have all the excuses in the world for not giving me my account
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:42:46 AM

I just sent you a pm with my company information ..... after my name, my first name, my 2 email addresses, my passport, my referral link, but articles on my site with my referral link, my address bitcoin, my short address, having had me by email, facebook, twitter, you may be giving me back my account Huh and you even got my photo! what do you want now to see my wife? my children? my car ? I don't know because you have all the excuses in the world for not giving me my account

I don't want to see any of that because none of it proves anything to do with a freebitco.in account. Maybe if you stopped trying to derail things we might get somewhere.

When you originally set up 2fa did you set a recovery phone number? If so PM that to me.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:52:06 AM

I don't want to see any of that because none of it proves anything to do with a freebitco.in account. Maybe if you stopped trying to derail things we might get somewhere.

When you originally set up 2fa did you set a recovery phone number? If so PM that to me.

I already did and bisare its puts the wrong password while I never change it .. we are going in circles ... you just don't want to give me back my account .....
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 07:53:23 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 09:15:22 AM by TheQuin

I already did and bisare its puts the wrong password while I never change it .. we are going in circles ... you just don't want to give me back my account .....

Now we are having a communication issue. I mean PM me the recovery telephone number set on the account.

Edit:
@asche I think I need your help translating this.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:19:14 AM

Now we are having a communication issue. I mean PM me the recovery telephone number set on the account.

Edit:
@asche I think I need your help translating this.

Est-ce que tu as renseigné un numéro de téléphone sur ton compte ? Si oui, peux tu lui envoyer via PM ?

@Thequin done.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 11:39:40 AM

Even if I love seen the drama (PS: no I don't), would a signed message from the address that was used to create the account do the job? I remember that when I set it up, the default wallet provider you had linked in the register page was blockchain.info

Now, I know that blockchain doesn't let you sign messages per se, but he could export the seed into Electrum, and from there, sign a message. If he has the email used to sign up into blockchain and the password, he should
be able to get the seed from the security center. I doubt he'll have any seed, because if the account was created 7 years ago, I think that giving the seed was not a default thing at the moment. But, having the email, he can ask for the Wallet ID and login with the password.

Just an idea

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:58:27 AM

Even if I love seen the drama (PS: no I don't), would a signed message from the address that was used to create the account do the job? I remember that when I set it up, the default wallet provider you had linked in the register page was blockchain.info

He said he is using celsius.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 12:01:04 PM

He said he is using celsius.

Yes he did

Lucky444

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:27:37 PM

Why are there two separate betting markets for DOTA 2 - EPIC ORIGINS LEAGUE SEASON 1 - WINNER

Is there a difference between the two?  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: