Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:29:38 AM

waited as long as i could, started pulling the trigger buying at 25k sats today. That regular month long downswing timeline is running out so i think the price trends going to be reversing hard and fast to the moon anytime.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:32:03 AM

Biomech has got the right plan. Tek is the coin of the future. It is a good coin to buy and hold.

Also the Block Explorer and the Rich List has lost connection with the network and they are down again.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:09:19 AM

Bad news from New York State for US users and exchanges:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2aycxs/hi_this_is_ben_lawsky_at_nydfs_here_are_the/

Let's tell them how we feel about this loud and hard! Just try to stay civil... There's still time to change these poorly thought out policies.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:37:51 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2aycxs/hi_this_is_ben_lawsky_at_nydfs_here_are_the/

Let's tell them how we feel about this loud and hard! Just try to stay civil... There's still time to change these poorly thought out policies.

See my tagline. I've no reason to be civil. Like our ancestors, we live under a regime that has no respect for us, little fear of us, and absolutely views us as their personal property, to be used and disposed of in any manner they see fit. I am a human being, not a piece of their broken machine. I'll not only not be civil, I'll engage in destructive compliance. From this point forward, if I do business with anyone who is in the State of New York, I'm sorry, but you'll have to dox yourself or be denied. I will certainly provide you with the proper documentation to show that you have been denied due to willful non compliance with these bullshit laws, should you be so bold as to sue them for deliberate obstruction of lawful commerce, and I'll testify in their kangaroo court on the condition that the media are both allowed and encouraged to attend.

I will follow the court's ACTUAL rules, which are the rules of Parliamentary debate. I was captain of the team, and I only lost once.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:17:04 AM

See my tagline. I've no reason to be civil. Like our ancestors, we live under a regime that has no respect for us, little fear of us, and absolutely views us as their personal property, to be used and disposed of in any manner they see fit. I am a human being, not a piece of their broken machine. I'll not only not be civil, I'll engage in destructive compliance. From this point forward, if I do business with anyone who is in the State of New York, I'm sorry, but you'll have to dox yourself or be denied. I will certainly provide you with the proper documentation to show that you have been denied due to willful non compliance with these bullshit laws, should you be so bold as to sue them for deliberate obstruction of lawful commerce, and I'll testify in their kangaroo court on the condition that the media are both allowed and encouraged to attend.

I will follow the court's ACTUAL rules, which are the rules of Parliamentary debate. I was captain of the team, and I only lost once.

Sounds good to me, I'm just the messenger here. This is the kind of bull headed stupidity I would expect from more oppressive countries but, the State of New York seems to qualify. We all need to voice our views in this...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:20:35 AM

Sounds good to me, I'm just the messenger here. This is the kind of bull headed stupidity I would expect from more oppressive countries but, the State of New York seems to qualify. We all need to voice our views in this...

If you are able to step back from it and look, you'll find that the United States of America, Incorporated is by far the most oppressive nation on earth. It's a hard truth, but it is the truth. I'm not a young man, and I did not become an anarchist easily or without thought.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:26:58 PM

Hi,

A quick reminder that we have an IRC chan: #ŧekcoin (freenode, you can access with a regular IRC client like hexchat or with http://webchat.freenode.net).
We also have a tipbot, courtesy of drewdrew - I will personally tip any newcomer if I am online at this moment. My experience with MINT, XMR and HYP is that a living IRC chan helps a coin to thrive.

See you there!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:29:19 PM

Rich List is not updating properly...

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

Rich List is not updating properly...

I think unick needs to reboot his server.

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:33:20 AM by David Latapie

If you are able to step back from it and look, you'll find that the United States of America, Incorporated is by far the most oppressive nation on earth.
That's properly an overstatement. North Korea is more oppressive and in a way, so is Bhutan. Let alone Burma.

We Westerners tend to forget how lucky we are. As Tocqueville wrote: "democracy is a system were people will always be unhappy with their situation, before it is actually possible to improve" (not exact wording)

An Algerian rap music band once said about French rap music band complaining: if you were in Algeria, you would produce one album a month.

Granted, there is a lot to improve in Western world countries (and this is right to try to improve them), but calling US the most oppressive nation is an exaggeration. Grass is always greener on the other side.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:26:10 PM

If you are able to step back from it and look, you'll find that the United States of America, Incorporated is by far the most oppressive nation on earth.
That's properly an overstatement. North Korea is more oppressive and in a way, so is Bhutan. Let alone Burma.

We westerners tend to forget how lucky we are. As Tocqueville wrote: "democracy is a system were people will always be unhappy with their situation, before it is actually possible to improve" (not exact wording)

An Algerian rap music band once said about French rap music band complaining: if you were in Algeria, you would produce one album a month.

Granted, there is a lot to improve in Western world countries (and this is right to try to improve them), but calling US the most oppressive nation is an exaggeration. Grass is always greener on the other side.

This is probably not the place for this discussion, so I'll keep it short for the moment.

WITHIN their borders, what you are saying is true. But the US dominates and manipulates everybody. It is the largest military empire that has ever existed, making Rome look like pipsqueaks. The ideals that nearly every American subject can pop out of their mouth have been so egregiously twisted in actual practice as to be unrecognizable. What the US figured out that most have not is taht if you can regulate everything and make people BELIEVE that the rgulations have purposes other than sheer enslavement, that teh majority won't complain. Which is why they tout democracy as if it were a virtue. In the long run, no democracy has survived, and this one won't either. Because at it's core, there is no more oppressive system. As someone on this very board has as their tagline: "Democracy: The original 51% attack.

If you truly believe in the principles of democracy (which thankfully almost no-one does), then if 6 people in a group of ten decided that one of their number should be killed (regardless of any reason), he should just stand up and die. A very limited amount of democracy can be useful, but those limits must be explicit and rigid, else you get a creeping, grinding enslavement over time.

The United States was not set up as a Democracy. It wasn't truly a democracy until the 16th and 17th amendments shifted slavery away from piecemeal individual owners to a general system in which all of those born were born in bondage to the "federal authority" via the income tax, and the abolition of the Senate, making the United States of America instead of these United States of America.

I could write a book on the subject. In fact, I mostly have Tongue But this thread is about Tek, so perhaps we should continue this elsewhere.
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:51:34 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 12:35:58 AM by David Latapie

It is the largest military empire that has ever existed, making Rome look like pipsqueaks.
Officially, this was the Achaemenid empire (First Persian Empire, "our arrows will blot out the sun", almost one human being over two). But if you're talking unnofficial, I'd tend to agree. French former Foreign minister Hubert Vedrine wrote "Facing the hyperpower", stating that that US are more than a superpower because they dominate on all of this fields: military, financial, technological, cultural.

The ideals that nearly every American subject can pop out of their mouth have been so egregiously twisted in actual practice as to be unrecognizable. What the US figured out that most have not is taht if you can regulate everything and make people BELIEVE that the rgulations have purposes other than sheer enslavement, that teh majority won't complain. Which is why they tout democracy as if it were a virtue. In the long run, no democracy has survived, and this one won't either. Because at it's core, there is no more oppressive system. As someone on this very board has as their tagline: "Democracy: The original 51% attack.
What is funny (or sad) is that outside US, USA is still "the land of freedom". Well, outside France, France is still the land of human rights...
I like the tagline. Makes me think.

If you truly believe in the principles of democracy (which thankfully almost no-one does), then if 6 people in a group of ten decided that one of their number should be killed (regardless of any reason), he should just stand up and die. A very limited amount of democracy can be useful, but those limits must be explicit and rigid, else you get a creeping, grinding enslavement over time.
Konstantin Kastoriadis once said: "the problem with democracy is that it gives any citizen an equal voice without giving them an equal education (Kastoriadis as an ardent proponent of democracy).
As usual, this is not the concept which is good or bad, this is the percentage.

The United States was not set up as a Democracy. It wasn't truly a democracy until the 16th and 17th amendments shifted slavery away from piecemeal individual owners to a general system in which all of those born were born in bondage to the "federal authority" via the income tax, and the abolition of the Senate, making the United States of America instead of these United States of America.
The main issue I think is that there is no more free land in the world. I use this expression adequately: we don't have land, but we do have oceans and... space.
I never said it would be easy Smiley

I could write a book on the subject. In fact, I mostly have Tongue But this thread is about Tek, so perhaps we should continue this elsewhere.
Point me to the right place and I will delete my relevant posts and move them there.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

@Davidlatapie

I'll start a thread in politics later today. This is something I have a great deal to say on. In fact, I have for years now Cheesy Right now, I have a bunch of work to do, but I'm more than willing to continue this.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:16:11 PM

@Davidlatapie

I'll start a thread in politics later today. This is something I have a great deal to say on. In fact, I have for years now Cheesy Right now, I have a bunch of work to do, but I'm more than willing to continue this.

I am Greek lol and what they call so called democracy today is nothing but DEMONOCRACY..wake up peeps lol..other than that my Tekcoins are staking babies.. Grin Grin. There I kept it short and sweet..btw I like Bhutan lol.at least they trying to go green..and they got a really hunky good looking king too..lol

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:21:39 PM

did i just fucking watch the ANN turn into a polotic thread, then back to normal? wtf?

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:01:00 PM

did i just fucking watch the ANN turn into a polotic thread, then back to normal? wtf?
Yes, and no. Normal people don't use cryptos. Yet.
walkdev

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:02:33 AM

Taken from the paper - there goes anonymity if you're dealing with a company based in NY State...

Records of Virtual Currency transactions. Each Licensee shall maintain the following information for all transactions involving the payment, receipt, exchange or conversion, purchase, sale, transfer, or transmission of Virtual Currency: the identity and physical addresses of the parties involved, the amount or value of the transaction, including in what denomination purchased, sold, or transferred, the method of payment, the date(s) on which the transaction was initiated and completed, and a description of the transaction.
(2) Reports on transactions. When a Licensee is involved in a transaction or series of transactions for the receipt, exchange, conversion, purchase, sale, transfer, or transmission of Virtual Currency, in an aggregate amount exceeding the United States dollar value of $10,000 in one day, by one Person, the Licensee shall notify the Department, in a manner prescribed by the superintendent, within 24 hours.

And theState also takes a fee for providing a licence...
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:45:43 AM

Taken from the paper - there goes anonymity if you're dealing with a company based in NY State...

Records of Virtual Currency transactions. Each Licensee shall maintain the following information for all transactions involving the payment, receipt, exchange or conversion, purchase, sale, transfer, or transmission of Virtual Currency: the identity and physical addresses of the parties involved, the amount or value of the transaction, including in what denomination purchased, sold, or transferred, the method of payment, the date(s) on which the transaction was initiated and completed, and a description of the transaction.
(2) Reports on transactions. When a Licensee is involved in a transaction or series of transactions for the receipt, exchange, conversion, purchase, sale, transfer, or transmission of Virtual Currency, in an aggregate amount exceeding the United States dollar value of $10,000 in one day, by one Person, the Licensee shall notify the Department, in a manner prescribed by the superintendent, within 24 hours.

This astonishing snippet has been posted too:

"One particularly controversial aspect of the law appears to ban the creation of any new cryptocurrency by an unlicensed entity. This would not only put a stop to virtual currency innovation (other Bitcoin-like monies include Litecoin, Peercoin, and the mostly satirical Dogecoin) but could theoretically put Bitcoin’s anonymous creator, known by the name Satoshi Nakamoto, in danger of prosecution if he failed to apply for a BitLicense."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699600.msg7915278#msg7915278

Disgusting, if true.
dickwhite

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

We should be used to this. Statists are merely reacting to their potential loss of monetary control. It's ever a cat and mouse game.
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

Rich list is down again..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: