Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 1449 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 524609 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

Just saw lottery results(126th round), 0.12 BTC win with just 2 tickets, lucky guy/girl.

Very lucky that guy/girl, May be he/she just once claim faucet to get 2 tickets. I have tried many time to buy some tickets but bad for me never win some satoshis from lottery. But where lottery ticket winner? why i never see someone claim he/she have won lottery here? Or may be i missed it?

I don't buy tickets, I think it's useless when you see that with 2 tickets only and a lot of luck you can win a prize. With my free claims I have around 180 tickets a week, a little more if I play hi-lo game. I won't be more lucky, but will certainly be poorer if I buy more tickets.
I don't buy it either. Tongue i just get some 40 tickets in a week and leave the rest to my luck. if people with 2 tickets can get lucky and win nice prizes, then so can i(or anyone else) be lucky and win someday!

I buy every week 50 tickets. Price for this is now only 50 satoshis, so isn't costly at all and it can give big rewards  Smiley. I changed my settings, when doing the free dice roll, to get more reward points (instead of the lottery tickets).

Yes, if you win the lottery then it is a big reward for the small amount you spend or for the time you spend to claim free money. But I too trying this lottery for very long time but until now never win and still waiting for my turn. I claim few times in a week so my lotteries will be more than 300 in a week. We need to be very lucky to win lottery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

current captcha system is too bad.

you can change captcha if you want to
but seriously? there is nothing worse than Google captcha for me at the moment
on my PC it takes at least 5-6 tries to complete and I have to be logged out of all Google accounts to even be able to
because otherwise it just gives the neverending "bad captcha" loop
and this crap started a couple of months ago and can't be fixed whatever I tried,bar reinstalling Windows,of course
It's not only you having problems with Google's ReCaptcha, it's more of a general problem.

Yes sometimes on other faucets it can take me 6 or 7 pictures to validate the captcha... On freebitco.in you can switch to solveMedia or deposit to play without captcha at all.
Tell me how to switch to SolveMedia captcha? Because this function isn't available anymore. Now you only will get ReCaptcha either 6 letter captcha. Only on Freedoge.co.in you can choose yourself between ReCaptcha and SolveMedia.

I think there isn't any option to change the captcha system currently.
As far I remember in my last login I saw two options, not sure exactly.
But indeed google recaptcha is a pain sometime.

I hope admin will keep both the options for their users..

I am so glad that there are people who are also annoyed by the captcha on the site, initially we all could easily switch between solve media and Google captcha, but then Google captcha was so bad that I opted for solve media, however at times I felt that was also not that great, and this inbuilt captcha they use its very bad. If admin reads it, there this captcha site http://www.captchme.com would request If you could integrate this, site also earns, user also happy.
moneycrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

I like the site buy pay on faucet was very low.
I was like earned 1500sat and then started playing the dice game.
Then i start loosing and right now i am at 0 again.
I wonder if that dice algo is some how programmed that you will loose not immediately buy eventually.
I wish i have more bits to try again.But sacred right now.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:34:40 PM

I wonder if that dice algo is some how programmed that you will loose not immediately buy eventually.

There was a time when 0.001 was faucet per claim and with time it got down. As per btc price none wants to give btc for free unless they are making good profit out of it. It's known fact they in the end house always wins as no matter what you always have smaller balance than the house.
neolexx

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

I've just played - but it looks boring. May be I should try one more time ))

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
tiwan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

is there any  referral idea. can I use this site to mine bitcoin .this site is very old so we can trust .but is there chat facility available ?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

is there any  referral idea. can I use this site to mine bitcoin .this site is very old so we can trust .but is there chat facility available ?

No, no chat available on the website.

There was a time when 0.001 was faucet per claim and with time it got down. As per btc price none wants to give btc for free unless they are making good profit out of it. It's known fact they in the end house always wins as no matter what you always have smaller balance than the house.

Converted in fiat, rewards haven't changed since a long time. Base reward is still 0,2 cents (0,002 usd) per hour.

Hi lo game has a 5% house edge, one of the biggest house edge on bitcoin dice websites. It's made to earn money for freebitcoin admins, not to earn money for you, unless you're very lucky.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:19:34 PM

Just saw lottery results(126th round), 0.12 BTC win with just 2 tickets, lucky guy/girl.

Very lucky that guy/girl, May be he/she just once claim faucet to get 2 tickets. I have tried many time to buy some tickets but bad for me never win some satoshis from lottery. But where lottery ticket winner? why i never see someone claim he/she have won lottery here? Or may be i missed it?

I don't buy tickets, I think it's useless when you see that with 2 tickets only and a lot of luck you can win a prize. With my free claims I have around 180 tickets a week, a little more if I play hi-lo game. I won't be more lucky, but will certainly be poorer if I buy more tickets.
I don't buy it either. Tongue i just get some 40 tickets in a week and leave the rest to my luck. if people with 2 tickets can get lucky and win nice prizes, then so can i(or anyone else) be lucky and win someday!

I buy every week 50 tickets. Price for this is now only 50 satoshis, so isn't costly at all and it can give big rewards  Smiley. I changed my settings, when doing the free dice roll, to get more reward points (instead of the lottery tickets).

Have you won something? Of course, 50 satoshis isn't big price, but if it won't bring you anything - iy is useless.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:22 PM

I've just played - but it looks boring. May be I should try one more time ))
I never feel boring as I mostly roll as I am doing some other works so its just fun if you are busy and during break  roll once in few hours you must try again some time hope this will be good for you as I just won third lowest prize few minutes ago
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

Yes, if you win the lottery then it is a big reward for the small amount you spend or for the time you spend to claim free money. But I too trying this lottery for very long time but until now never win and still waiting for my turn. I claim few times in a week so my lotteries will be more than 300 in a week. We need to be very lucky to win lottery.

Yeah I am also awaiting my turn, haven't won anything yet, but I will keep on playing. I just checked, and there are every round almost 400 million lottery tickets in play, so chances to win are very very low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:33:01 PM

We're creeping up on a HO HUM Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

is there any  referral idea.

You mean you can get referrals to this site? If yes, then you can earn a 50% commision from your referrals. But very challenging to get referrals particularly active referrals.

can I use this site to mine bitcoin

Yes, you can use it to mine but based on my experience it is a waste because you earn very less and there is a chance that your computer may spoil faster.

this site is very old so we can trust .but is there chat facility available ?

No chat facility but if admin adds that feature then many people will be chatting most of the time on that site because they got huge members base.
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

Bonus account winnings aren't paid, I left support ticket about 1.5 months ago with no answer, Myfe doesn't bother answering private messages anymore. I guess you're not going to pay it? Or even bother to investigate what happened?

maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:43 AM

Bonus account winnings aren't paid, I left support ticket about 1.5 months ago with no answer, Myfe doesn't bother answering private messages anymore. I guess you're not going to pay it? Or even bother to investigate what happened?

What issue did you run into? You have to wager a certain amount of money to get bonus account winnings, so are there more details?

RataXes

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

What issue did you run into? You have to wager a certain amount of money to get bonus account winnings, so are there more details?

Yeah, I'm quite aware how bonus account works. Wagered remaining hit 0.00000000, balance was never paid to my account. Are you part of the team?

maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

Yeah, I'm quite aware how bonus account works. Wagered remaining hit 0.00000000, balance was never paid to my account. Are you part of the team?

Nope! Just been using Freebitco.in for a long time and was willing to help troubleshoot. But yeah sounds like an issue you'll need the hosts for

RataXes

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

Nope! Just been using Freebitco.in for a long time and was willing to help troubleshoot. But yeah sounds like an issue you'll need the hosts for

Yeah, and there's something else too but I'll guess I'll sort it out with Myfe or someone - if somebody actually answers.

Is there anyone else who hasn't got reply for support ticket?

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Yeah, and there's something else too but I'll guess I'll sort it out with Myfe or someone - if somebody actually answers.

admin and Myfe both are very active and can solve any issue very quickly you need to send them PM with all details here on this forum hope they will sort out this for you I have every time very quickly reply from Myfe so try to send him PM with all problem
RataXes

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

admin and Myfe both are very active and can solve any issue very quickly you need to send them PM with all details here on this forum hope they will sort out this for you I have every time very quickly reply from Myfe so try to send him PM with all problem

Like I said, Myfe has PM already. To be fair, he did ask for details, but I've elaborated my case already which he hasn't answered to.

Whatever the case may be, it shouldn't take 1.5 months to resolve one support request (1.5 months and still going).

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:03:39 AM

can I use this site to mine bitcoin

Yes, you can use it to mine but based on my experience it is a waste because you earn very less and there is a chance that your computer may spoil faster.

This is a bit of a myth. Firstly depending on what equipment you have and the price you pay for electricity mining in the background on a computer that is already turned on can be profitable. You need to do the calculations for your own circumstances, but it is wrong to say it is a waste. Secondly, it is just simply incorrect to suggest that it will in any way spoil your computer. Processors are designed to do this and manufactured to standards that mean they would last for many years running at 100% utilization, long after they are made obsolete.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 1449 »
  Print  

Jump to: