Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1445 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 523205 times)
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

Like every week I share some % of earnings with my referrals but today something is wrong in that system.Referral commission earned and Shared with your referrals become mixed,and amount shared with referrals is always 0.Strange thing I notice for some time and should be fixed.

Since reCaptcha is become a real enemy of faucets I do not understand why faucets use it and why FreeBitco at least not allow second choice captcha like was it before.If user can not solve captcha and claim reward he will not come back again-less traffic-less profit-closing faucet.I hope owner make some changes regarding this.

Have you left support ticket?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

I see many people including me are not happy with the house edge of the hi-lo games, I wonder why wetsuit is not considering to reduce it a little bit or even better reduce it like usual dice game (1%). I think it will be a great movement for them and many of their user or new user will not so worry to play hi-lo games with their own deposit.

Freebitco,in is not the best site for playing especially for real deposit since their HE quite high and their provably fair still being question.
I'm ever tried for martiangle 50% for first run and the result was 18 bet red streak !
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Just saw lottery results(126th round), 0.12 BTC win with just 2 tickets, lucky guy/girl.

Very lucky that guy/girl, May be he/she just once claim faucet to get 2 tickets. I have tried many time to buy some tickets but bad for me never win some satoshis from lottery. But where lottery ticket winner? why i never see someone claim he/she have won lottery here? Or may be i missed it?

I don't buy tickets, I think it's useless when you see that with 2 tickets only and a lot of luck you can win a prize. With my free claims I have around 180 tickets a week, a little more if I play hi-lo game. I won't be more lucky, but will certainly be poorer if I buy more tickets.
I don't buy it either. Tongue i just get some 40 tickets in a week and leave the rest to my luck. if people with 2 tickets can get lucky and win nice prizes, then so can i(or anyone else) be lucky and win someday!

I buy every week 50 tickets. Price for this is now only 50 satoshis, so isn't costly at all and it can give big rewards  Smiley. I changed my settings, when doing the free dice roll, to get more reward points (instead of the lottery tickets).

Yes this is quite cheap for the current price, but actually 50 ticket wont really be enough on what you can get from faucet, and why you buy it when you can really earn it from faucet and it is free. Someone claimed that they can get 180 in a week so this will more than enough not to buy the tickets. But it depends on yourselves too whether you are going to get something or not at all

I agree with you. There was another winner today with just two tickets, he got 5th price. Seventh price was won by someone with 105 tickets, which is also possible to get just playing the free btc roll game. I do the same, just play the free roll because with just two tickets you can be lucky but buying tickets maths are against you, although you could be lucky as well.
I don't see anyone winning with 2 tickets in today's draw. it was won in previous round(126th round). i had 200 tickets in previous round didn't win nothing. will keep on trying my luck. Grin
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

I see many people including me are not happy with the house edge of the hi-lo games, I wonder why wetsuit is not considering to reduce it a little bit or even better reduce it like usual dice game (1%). I think it will be a great movement for them and many of their user or new user will not so worry to play hi-lo games with their own deposit.

Freebitco,in is not the best site for playing especially for real deposit since their HE quite high and their provably fair still being question.
I'm ever tried for martiangle 50% for first run and the result was 18 bet red streak !
its just good for claiming free satoshi and use that for having some fun coming from the hi low games, i think if playing real money much
better to use bitsler or primedice  to enjoy your game.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Just saw lottery results(126th round), 0.12 BTC win with just 2 tickets, lucky guy/girl.

Very lucky that guy/girl, May be he/she just once claim faucet to get 2 tickets. I have tried many time to buy some tickets but bad for me never win some satoshis from lottery. But where lottery ticket winner? why i never see someone claim he/she have won lottery here? Or may be i missed it?

I don't buy tickets, I think it's useless when you see that with 2 tickets only and a lot of luck you can win a prize. With my free claims I have around 180 tickets a week, a little more if I play hi-lo game. I won't be more lucky, but will certainly be poorer if I buy more tickets.
I don't buy it either. Tongue i just get some 40 tickets in a week and leave the rest to my luck. if people with 2 tickets can get lucky and win nice prizes, then so can i(or anyone else) be lucky and win someday!

I buy every week 50 tickets. Price for this is now only 50 satoshis, so isn't costly at all and it can give big rewards  Smiley. I changed my settings, when doing the free dice roll, to get more reward points (instead of the lottery tickets).

Yes this is quite cheap for the current price, but actually 50 ticket wont really be enough on what you can get from faucet, and why you buy it when you can really earn it from faucet and it is free. Someone claimed that they can get 180 in a week so this will more than enough not to buy the tickets. But it depends on yourselves too whether you are going to get something or not at all

I agree with you. There was another winner today with just two tickets, he got 5th price. Seventh price was won by someone with 105 tickets, which is also possible to get just playing the free btc roll game. I do the same, just play the free roll because with just two tickets you can be lucky but buying tickets maths are against you, although you could be lucky as well.
I don't see anyone winning with 2 tickets in today's draw. it was won in previous round(126th round). i had 200 tickets in previous round didn't win nothing. will keep on trying my luck. Grin
Today I check results its very good now members with very less tickets also winning some good prizes as in previous draws we have mostly members with millions of lottery winning good prizes but today in top ten just two members with over 10 million lotteries have prizes all other have prizes with very less amount
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

As already said, the 5% house edge pays for the faucet (dice sites have a Faucet only if your balance is empty), the lottery and the reward points as well (with a lot of RP you can get a iPhone, they don't have them free...).
Freebitco.in was a Faucet at first place, then added more features to attract new players.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

Yes, you are right, I looked few hours ago and saw that I had no tickets for the lottery, looked at results and assumed that were current prices. I collect over 100 tickets every week so, I saw none I took for granted that lottery draw had taken place. Now I can see this week’s results. I must have looked at a time when the lottery when current results hadn’t been uploaded yet.

Anyway, that doesn’t falsify my argument. As long as you have tickets, you can win. If you don’t have any, it is impossible that you win the lottery. And I don’t see any point in buying more tickets because it is EV- and you don’t increase your chances meaningfully.

Chris314

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:28:33 PM

There's always a while between lottery round ends and the publication of the results on the website. First there's a twitter post that is made to prove lottery is fair, as explained on the website. Once Twitter post is online, winners are drawn and results are published.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

Hey guys.

Don't know what is going on today with me on this site, but I've figured out a strategy on the multiply BTC which has earned me 10k satoshi today. I know it's not possible to game the system per definition, I should always lose, but I'm only winning at the moment. My Multiply BTC earnings are currently positive. How is that possible?

And also because I'm currently betting huge amounts of money I get a lot of reward points and lottery tickets. This also feels like I'm 'gaming the system', I almost feel that I'm doing illegal stuff here.

Some advice?

I got a loss so I you're just on a lucky streak there. The number is generated server-side so you shouldn't be able to alter it (without knowing).

Try restartng your browser/reloading the page and see if it goes.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:19:05 PM

Hey guys.

Don't know what is going on today with me on this site, but I've figured out a strategy on the multiply BTC which has earned me 10k satoshi today. I know it's not possible to game the system per definition, I should always lose, but I'm only winning at the moment. My Multiply BTC earnings are currently positive. How is that possible?

And also because I'm currently betting huge amounts of money I get a lot of reward points and lottery tickets. This also feels like I'm 'gaming the system', I almost feel that I'm doing illegal stuff here.

Some advice?

I got a loss so I you're just on a lucky streak there. The number is generated server-side so you shouldn't be able to alter it (without knowing).

Never mind, lost all my earnings  Tongue

Oh...
Sorry for your loss then? How many times had you won consecutively before you eventually lost all the winnings?
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

This one is first website i started with i remember .and moving continue it . its good  site with good faucet.the idea implemented here is very helpful and 50% Referral commission is very impressive idea.when i started i was loosing every time but later i started getting more idea to win, so here i am.

16bs8A5DsNYRVK5sx72ygGpvSvNNMRmaZJ

tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

This one is first website i started with i remember .and moving continue it . its good  site with good faucet.the idea implemented here is very helpful and 50% Referral commission is very impressive idea.when i started i was loosing every time but later i started getting more idea to win, so here i am.

Oh Sorry for my address i am taking bonus every hour .

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

Oh Sorry for my address i am taking bonus every hour .

Why did you post your address here?
Warfare

Activity: 1057
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 127
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #2 with 412 tickets.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:43:39 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 127
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #2 with 412 tickets.

This round also no luck. Winning lottery is not an easy thing and these are free lotteries so just keeping trying your luck. Sometimes I feel like just give up this but can get it for free so still buying few hundred lotteries every week.

Hey guys.

Some advice?

Never mind, lost all my earnings  Tongue

That's why it is called gambling because you don't know when you will be winning and when you will lose. But if you don't cash out on right time then you will lose back to site for sure.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 127

Another lucky lottery winners, the main winner also only have 2560 tickets which worth 2560 satoshi only and win 1.89btc. That's a damn lucky guy, maybe we should start to spend some satoshi each week and wishing to be as luck as those lucky winners.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:34:19 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 127

Another lucky lottery winners, the main winner also only have 2560 tickets which worth 2560 satoshi only and win 1.89btc. That's a damn lucky guy, maybe we should start to spend some satoshi each week and wishing to be as luck as those lucky winners.

2560 satoshis -> 1.89 BTC wow! well, everything depends on one's luck, i'm gonna stick with 200 tickets a week. i might win someday with just 200 tickets. Grin
abaiti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

does it works for now?
Chris314

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

does it works for now?
What are you talking about?

Collectorcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

This is a really great concept. Are you still doing the bonus rewards or just referral system now?
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1445 »
  Print  

Jump to: