Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 515612 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 146
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #6 with 2,566 tickets.
#1 won 1.41795683 BTC with 8,606,634 tickets.
The winner spend some good amount and have good reward in return but still its need too much luck which is not with every one as I am also spending some for long time but never have any win

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

If the old captcha helped wetsuit catch bots, maybe he should enable it again! he could ban hell a lot of accounts again. he probably can't get rid of bots completely, but he could catch them and ban from time to time.

I think it was the act of switching it that helped rather than which captcha it is. By changing it he caught them submitting responses to the wrong type of captcha. I suppose after he did that they just wrote a script to detect which one it is using. That's the problem, it's a game of cat and mouse.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BABledsoe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Seems very likely that it's the IP flagging issue as mentioned previously in the thread as to why roll rewards have been cut in half. I contacted wetsuit + Myfe and actually like within one hour I received an email saying my account at Freebitco.in is now whitelisted and apologies for any inconvenience. And my roll bonus resumed to normal amounts.

The email:
"Your account at FreeBitco.in has been whitelisted and you should not get any further 'blocked IP' messages. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope you continue to roll and win with us!

Kind Regards,
FreeBitco.in"

Well, there is the answer to your problem. They only want to know that there are a actual "human" behind that IP and not

some bot. You should just click on FAQ link at the top and scroll down to the "Contact" form and fill in your details. They

seem to be responding quicker there.  Roll Eyes ..... Bots are a pain in the ass, and I have first hand experience of that, so any

help from the users will make things better for them.  Wink

I've sent three messages using that method in the FAQ and I haven't heard anything.  I'm still at a 13 sat payout.  I didn't put my user id on it though since they are asking for your address.  Maybe I'll try again using my user ID.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 146
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #6 with 2,566 tickets.
The winner spend some good amount and have good reward in return but still its need too much luck which is not with every one as I am also spending some for long time but never have any win

Don't spend your money to buy these lottery tickets because there is no guaranty that even though you buy a lot of tickets you will win. Instead just try your luck every week with the free money site providing you. If you're lucky then those free lotteries should be good enough for you to win and no need of tons of lottery.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 06:32:01 AM by TheQuin

LOTTERY ROUND 146

Don't spend your money to buy these lottery tickets because there is no guaranty that even though you buy a lot of tickets you will win. Instead just try your luck every week with the free money site providing you. If you're lucky then those free lotteries should be good enough for you to win and no need of tons of lottery.

For someone sponsored by a gambling site, you have a remarkable outlook. Don't gamble because there is no guarantee you will win, huh  Huh Huh Huh

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 146

Agreed, assuming that he has no referrals and he only claimed the faucet partly he have spend more than .086 BTC just for a chance to be part of the winning bid. That gamble is kinds big and you will just really win if you are in the top 5 of the prizes. He is lucky that he won the jackpot. But people who are really lucky are the ones who win without even putting in their own cash. As they have maximized the free tickets they are having from FreeBitcoin. Remember why spend something when you can get it for free?

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 146

Agreed, assuming that he has no referrals and he only claimed the faucet partly he have spend more than .086 BTC just for a chance to be part of the winning bid. That gamble is kinds big and you will just really win if you are in the top 5 of the prizes. He is lucky that he won the jackpot. But people who are really lucky are the ones who win without even putting in their own cash. As they have maximized the free tickets they are having from FreeBitcoin. Remember why spend something when you can get it for free?

It's a lottery. Someone gambled 0.086BTC to win 1.417BTC. Can you explain what is wrong with gambling?

durexman

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

It's lottery... we need much lucky for win..
1 BTC for dream.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 146

It's a lottery. Someone gambled 0.086BTC to win 1.417BTC. Can you explain what is wrong with gambling?

Gambling nothing but having a fun not just wasting money. For me, gambling means pay my money to enjoy my time but I don't get that enjoyment by buying lotteries. I don't know about you. I'm okay to spend that money on either playing dice game or some other slot games sometimes.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Gambling nothing but having a fun not just wasting money. For me, gambling means pay my money to enjoy my time but I don't get that enjoyment by buying lotteries. I don't know about you. I'm okay to spend that money on either playing dice game or some other slot games sometimes.

Sure, but each to their own. I don't generally buy lottery tickets either, as in here or land-based ones like Euromillions, but I know people that do and they get some enjoyment out dreaming what they would do with all that money if they win.

I just think those two comments I replied to that were telling people 'don't buy lotto tickets' were a bit inane. It's just long odds gambling like playing dice with a high multiplier, you know you'll probably lose but if you get lucky you'll win big.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Sure, but each to their own. I don't generally buy lottery tickets either, as in here or land-based ones like Euromillions, but I know people that do and they get some enjoyment out dreaming what they would do with all that money if they win.

that is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
everyone who has ever spent any money on any form of gambling be it dice games, card games, or even lotteries had the dram of winning . it may not even be winning the big prizes an getting rich from it, just the notion of winning something is what gamblers seek. and lottery can be like the ultimate gamble which has a very small chance of "winning" so if you win you will get the ultimate "satisfaction" from it.

Only Bitcoin
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Is there any announcement made about dropping the minimum earnings in faucet?50% of the base price was lessen, I've been doing this faucet for almost a year now and I keep saving every satoshi I earn, so sad that the base price drops like that especially now that bitcoin value also drops so bad.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Is there any announcement made about dropping the minimum earnings in faucet?50% of the base price was lessen, I've been doing this faucet for almost a year now and I keep saving every satoshi I earn, so sad that the base price drops like that especially now that bitcoin value also drops so bad.

No, but there is about 5 or 6 pages of discussion about it above that you could read to find out what's going on.

babygun

Activity: 2058
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

I just think those two comments I replied to that were telling people 'don't buy lotto tickets' were a bit inane. It's just long odds gambling like playing dice with a high multiplier, you know you'll probably lose but if you get lucky you'll win big.

That's what I do, every week I buy lottery tickets on freebitco.in (and euromillions). Chances are very low to win, but I find it fun and if you don't play than there is 0% of chance to win something.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 146

Yes, that is true somehow buy you will never know when your luck will come, by buying huge amount of tickets you will have higher chance to win the 1st prize which is around 1++ btc. I saw someone already win 1st prize by using 0.06 btc so yes it is possible to win by buying. Trying your luck through faucet is quite good too because you do not need to spend somw of your money but the chances is really small to win any prize of it
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1346

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 146

That's gambling, no one gives you a guarantee of winning. It is their own right to spend their money to buy lottery tickets, because they want to gamble and try their luck by getting more tickets than others who are only getting free tickets. Spending their own money on lottery means they are real gamblers, you cant force them just to use the free tickets because real gamblers wont do it. They want to have bigger chance to win so let them to do it.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Warfare

Activity: 1006
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

has anyone ever won the jackpot

There is a thread for big wins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

There is no announcement from admin until now.

If your already one year in the crypto world then by now you should have explored some other better ways to earn because you can't earn much from these sites. I claim few times every week just to buy lottery tickets and never withdraw money from this site.

Admin has right change claim money anytime because he is giving away this money for free.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

So you don't buy but you can recommend others to buy these lotteries and say it is gambling and take a risk to earn more.

Based on my experience winning a lottery is very difficult and you should be very lucky. Some new gamblers may waste their money to win so I suggested them to don't buy when they have an option to earn some free lottery every week to try their luck. I don't think my recommendation is wrong for any newbies.

I'm trying my luck here for more than two years but still waiting for my turn and just imagine every week I spend money to buy same lotteries, how much money I would have wasted?

That's gambling, no one gives you a guarantee of winning. It is their own right to spend their money to buy lottery tickets, because they want to gamble and try their luck by getting more tickets than others who are only getting free tickets.

Did you check the weekly results? There are so many people won lottery prices just with free lotteries. Here quantity is not important but luck is more important.

Spending their own money on lottery means they are real gamblers, you cant force them just to use the free tickets because real gamblers wont do it. They want to have bigger chance to win so let them to do it.

if you want to prove that your a real gambler then go ahead buy any number of lotteries. No one is forcing or stopping you.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

So you don't buy but you can recommend others to buy these lotteries and say it is gambling and take a risk to earn more.

I certainly wouldn't go around telling people not to like you do.

Based on my experience winning a lottery is very difficult and you should be very lucky.

No shit. It is a lottery. It is a very small to chance to win a large amount, that is the whole point.

Some new gamblers may waste their money to win so I suggested them to don't buy when they have an option to earn some free lottery every week to try their luck. I don't think my recommendation is wrong for any newbies.

I'm trying my luck here for more than two years but still waiting for my turn and just imagine every week I spend money to buy same lotteries, how much money I would have wasted?

I think your recommendation is silly. Everyone can make up their own mind if they want to gamble on something with very long odds and a very large prize if they want to.

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1415 »
  Print  

Jump to: