Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.
Most likely they would like to have such a great opportunity on investing in a high amount of money. Since that, the people around were keep supporting the project until the end of the ico.
I think that this project also had support of the community and the ico was a result of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

Definitely right, the market is in blood bath which I think investors are probably holding right now. They seems to be affected by this situation which causes an issue to prevent them from investing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.
Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.
Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high
Most probably yes, as of now the project maybe can't have or gain corporate sponsors because of thd current status in of the market but let's be more positive guys. Let's be patient and hopefully this will end and done. The current situation will be finished and everything will be fine.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.

I agree about what you have said, that is why updates is very important to all people especially the investors and supporters. It is one way to make them feel confident and less worries about what will happened to the project because they know every move or action that the team will do. Their support and investment will surely maintain as long the team will be consistent on the routine which is giving updates and information.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

There's a ton of ICO's in the market and does probably are facing hard time to think of a better way on how they can make an attraction of some bigger investors.
At the moment about large investors there cannot be also a speech because all failed, those who owned cryptocurrency in large numbers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

I think or partnership is a great way to gain some awareness in the community from the way i see it And i doubt partnership require any payment but am sure it even create a more stable environment for project developments and these day most ico have one way or the other some sort of partnership

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I will agree with you bud, the updates will gain the trust and more support from the public and the investors. They will be glad for the updates that makes the project grow and progressive. Updates also give the people the current status and levels of improvements that they done for the project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:24:47 AM

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.

WTF are you on about, there's no feature that he even mentioned, like he's talking about the markets being dead af and in the decline and you mention features
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

WTF are you on about, there's no feature that he even mentioned, like he's talking about the markets being dead af and in the decline and you mention features

They can always make and change some plans, right? Improvements to gain more impression from the public. The market is not dead yet, BTC' price is still high AF!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

They can always make and change some plans, right? Improvements to gain more impression from the public. The market is not dead yet, BTC' price is still high AF!

That's right if you a are really unto crypto, Gain some faith especially on BTC, Noobs are all panicking and saying cryptos are dying but's it's not. If you are wise you can invest small because of the transaction and fees are low right now.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

I will agree with you bud, the updates will gain the trust and more support from the public and the investors. They will be glad for the updates that makes the project grow and progressive. Updates also give the people the current status and levels of improvements that they done for the project.

Just giving updates doesn't mean the people randomly and out of the blue start trusting your project or some shit lmao. The updates need to be good too
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Just giving updates doesn't mean the people randomly and out of the blue start trusting your project or some shit lmao. The updates need to be good too
Most of the people here are not quietly know the project so well and they are starting invest in the project without a double research of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Most of the people here are not quietly know the project so well and they are starting invest in the project without a double research of the project.
Absolutely. But, I don't think they are not know the project, they really know well about the project and it seems like they were doing these things for bounty.
connecoin

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Perhaps, they have learned enough knowledge regarding the functions of the project before deciding to invest since they gamble to take the risk even if the value of each token is worth 1$. Also, maybe they have seen something unique and potentials of Cargocoin ahead.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Absolutely. But, I don't think they are not know the project, they really know well about the project and it seems like they were doing these things for bounty.

Really? Why you said that? From started, Cargocoin have a lot of doubt from people, not only investors, i know some people really invest at here with no doubt, but it is huge amount or small?
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Really? Why you said that? From started, Cargocoin have a lot of doubt from people, not only investors, i know some people really invest at here with no doubt, but it is huge amount or small?
In my opinion for today, I think there are few people who are ready to invest mindlessly in any project. The market falls every day and before investing you need to weigh your decision several times.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: