Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.

This is the time where we can see how good the team is because of the condition of the market today. There are lots of parts which the team needs to fix it. Hoping they can find solution in every problem that they may encountered. Nothing is impossible as long both parties we're cooperating and helping each other.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Well, about that matters, you can also check their telegram and try to ask about the update of the platform. Here in this thread, we can rarely get the attention of the dev and the team so better to also connect them through their social media.
Updates from team have taken so long even from their official social media i think is best just hang after these few weeks of market tuffle and maybe devs by then have come up with their relaunch roadmap or other apps

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

This is the time where we can see how good the team is because of the condition of the market today. There are lots of parts which the team needs to fix it. Hoping they can find solution in every problem that they may encountered. Nothing is impossible as long both parties we're cooperating and helping each other.
What is happening in the project now? The team does not give any news, I wonder what the developers are working on now?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?
It is a little differences, but they are. First of all it is very important that the developer was sympathetic then interest in the project will appear at large investors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.
Most likely they would like to have such a great opportunity on investing in a high amount of money. Since that, the people around were keep supporting the project until the end of the ico.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.

Lets hope that the market cryptos will recover soon, And the prices will become more reasonable for tokens also to adapt the prices.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.

Should not be reflected and they are "greater"? What are you even smoking there man lmao. The entire token market depends fully on the ETH/BTC market
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high
I am really worried about the further development of the project, because it is completely unclear what will happen next with the market. If prices fall even lower, what will happen to young projects that are just starting to develop?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Should not be reflected and they are "greater"? What are you even smoking there man lmao. The entire token market depends fully on the ETH/BTC market
With crash of market at this time, i really feel scare when invest at any coin or any ICO, honestly.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

With crash of market at this time, i really feel scare when invest at any coin or any ICO, honestly.
I believe you, because I am also very worried about my own funds, which I can lose due to the fall in the market. Moreover, I did not see any comforting predictions for the near future.
connecoin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

I have learned that the team are very confident and positive in the project despite in the bad situation in the market. This shows that they are capable enough to implement this platform ahead. Also, the team have assured to us that the token will be live in the exchanges after the token sales which is December 31.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

There's a ton of ICO's in the market and does probably are facing hard time to think of a better way on how they can make an attraction of some bigger investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Okay. But I think it would be ideal if the team could produce some kind of comparison chart that lists all the pros and cons of each project. In this way, everybody in the community would have a glimpse on the main aspects and advantages of each project which will be a great tool to showcase CargoCoin's superiority among others.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

There's a ton of ICO's in the market and does probably are facing hard time to think of a better way on how they can make an attraction of some bigger investors.
Oh yes, I'm 100% sure of that. It is difficult to be in this to stand out among other projects and to attract the active attention of users and investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: