Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:57:49 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 12:22:23 AM by Luvr1000

Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.

They already reach softcap so it means they have enough budget or funds to be able to support the project.

Yes. They already have good funds for the betterment of their project in which will give them more advantage. They also made arrangements in some exchanges so that by the time the token sales will end, the tokens can still be bought in there.
I really hope what you said about cargocoin is exactly. And i hope this project really working follow our expectation.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.

They already reach softcap so it means they have enough budget or funds to be able to support the project.

Yes. They already have good funds for the betterment of their project in which will give them more advantage. They also made arrangements in some exchanges so that by the time the token sales will end, the tokens can still be bought in there.

Most of the funds usually go into stuf like paying exchanges to get themselves listed, some exchanges charge like 2-3 BTC just to list a coin
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
It is so big and profitable, bro. At anywhere have people, at here need trading.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.
Indeed. Most of the project doesn't have a true professional, they are professional who lied to people about their professionality. This one is a unique one.

Well, they have to prove that they could possibly work professionally. I didn't see some uniqueness about the platform but only an innovation which it needs to be done with so much effort.

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.

Some people now will be worried even investors, The team should have transparency for the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

For sure this project will require bigger financial needs because it's a logistics platform, Millions of goods are going to be transferred and will be secured by this team if its successful.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

I think the problem does not need to be enlarged because surely the team will immediately update information about how much they have collected in ICO sales, the most important thing is to wait and be patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.
Indeed. Most of the project doesn't have a true professional, they are professional who lied to people about their professionality. This one is a unique one.

Well, they have to prove that they could possibly work professionally. I didn't see some uniqueness about the platform but only an innovation which it needs to be done with so much effort.

Then they need to do something which it help them to be supported. Dev should also do something about their communication as they are having an ICO so that they can at least increased their chances to achieved their target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

I think the problem does not need to be enlarged because surely the team will immediately update information about how much they have collected in ICO sales, the most important thing is to wait and be patient

Commonly, the collected funds should always be considered to be transparent so that people will be aware of it. This is important because it is somewhat a conclusion of some investors if they need to also support a project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

Probably, the reason for this is they want to be updated in the current ICO and they want to know if the team are still confident in the development process. But I'm also hoping that they are so that all the time in waiting will be worth it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

Probably, the reason for this is they want to be updated in the current ICO and they want to know if the team are still confident in the development process. But I'm also hoping that they are so that all the time in waiting will be worth it.
Let them take their time in meeting all the requirements and publish the right details which will enlighten every participants with so the latest information regarding project successful achievements.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Commonly, the collected funds should always be considered to be transparent so that people will be aware of it. This is important because it is somewhat a conclusion of some investors if they need to also support a project.
They have also allocated certain funds for project development activities and various initiatives laid but the team so let them figure out more areas which require more priority for the project success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

They have also allocated certain funds for project development activities and various initiatives laid but the team so let them figure out more areas which require more priority for the project success.
I think that this is the right decision, because the development team knows in which direction to go and what decisions to make in order to bring the project to maximum success.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

I wanted to know how is the status or progress in the development of mobile application? It seems that it is vey important to have this and put it in google store so that more people will see how the platform works in real time. It will also give better awareness to the public.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: