Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

It's good to know that the team of Cargocoin project have made agreements with the Bancor Exchange. Perhaps, it will be going to list it officially onced the token sales ends. Hopefully, it will be a good way to attract more supporters that can make the platform more innovative from the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Hopefully major companies like oil, auto manufacturing and finance will also partner to cargocoin since this is a high profit project that will need some extensive developments for couple of years.

If this will be a success I think they will be recognized around the world because this is a cargo platform that focuses on big deliveries.
I think the team has great opportunities and they can bring this platform to the world market. They just need support and more advertising messages from the side of the project’s supporters.
There is no doubt that this team has a great opportunity to bring their platform to the world market the most important for now we must be patient first and we entrust all of that to their team
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Hopefully major companies like oil, auto manufacturing and finance will also partner to cargocoin since this is a high profit project that will need some extensive developments for couple of years.
They platform has no involvement with the cryptocurrencies & cargocoin has another better partner for their project who can help them in their need 
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

They platform has no involvement with the cryptocurrencies & cargocoin has another better partner for their project who can help them in their need 
Really? As I have understand, the platform is a cryptocurrency who will provide smart contract for both traders who will ship their product across the world. So probably, the payments on this kind of business will be in crypto coins as it will be a decentralised project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

It's good to know that the team of Cargocoin project have made agreements with the Bancor Exchange. Perhaps, it will be going to list it officially onced the token sales ends. Hopefully, it will be a good way to attract more supporters that can make the platform more innovative from the others.
At last cargo has already made their move to list their token. Hopefully we could see a good trading volume of cargocoin in bancor.

Those are the things that people hopes, to have a good trading volume. Talking about the agreement with Bancor exchange is a great moved because it can help them to be included in the list. This will surely help in attracting many people and become part of the success. Hoping that the team will keep doing their best in order to succeed.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.

Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs

I think so too. If the team raised that 5million cap right now, how much would it have died down, I wonder? Did they promise some kind of assurance to peg the investors 5million USD to what ETH price?
Would be really great to hear some updates from the team since most of the comments here say so.
I really doubt they will liquidate that this time it will be very unwise i think it will be best to wait till market recovers than just liquidate half fund and then unable to kick the project to the end

Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

Really? As I have understand, the platform is a cryptocurrency who will provide smart contract for both traders who will ship their product across the world. So probably, the payments on this kind of business will be in crypto coins as it will be a decentralised project.
Same here that  is what I also understand about the project concept, but still I am very willing to hear some other opinions regarding the details and information about the project.  I am thinking about the project platform is very interesting and seems very beneficial with all of specialy traders.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.

Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs

I think so too. If the team raised that 5million cap right now, how much would it have died down, I wonder? Did they promise some kind of assurance to peg the investors 5million USD to what ETH price?
Would be really great to hear some updates from the team since most of the comments here say so.
I really doubt they will liquidate that this time it will be very unwise i think it will be best to wait till market recovers than just liquidate half fund and then unable to kick the project to the end

You have your personal point of view regarding this matter buddy, but I think liquidation is always applicable even maket is still down because there is what we called pre-liquidation an then final liquidation, they can always perform pre liquidation for everyones satisfaction and if valud is great then proceed to final liquidation.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

If this project is promising and trustworthy enough,major firms will be obviously interested to be a part of it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

If this project is promising and trustworthy enough,major firms will be obviously interested to be a part of it.
Only third-party firms which at the moment do not take a jaundiced view to the project can really help the project to solve all problems.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Only third-party firms which at the moment do not take a jaundiced view to the project can really help the project to solve all problems.
Yeah, indeed. I'm not sure if they can solve all the problems because they were giving such an opportunity to the users who wants to invest.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Those are the things that people hopes, to have a good trading volume. Talking about the agreement with Bancor exchange is a great moved because it can help them to be included in the list. This will surely help in attracting many people and become part of the success. Hoping that the team will keep doing their best in order to succeed.
Well, most likely anyone got attracted to the project and they are really wanted to make an impact to the project so that the project gonna blow up.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

Erm I don't get what you're trying to even say there, you're saying it's better to wait for the market to recover so that the project fails in the end?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

At last cargo has already made their move to list their token. Hopefully we could see a good trading volume of cargocoin in bancor.

What's bancor exchange even? I have never even heard of the name of that exchange before. Why not try and register for some well known and used exchange?
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

I think cargocoin need any introduction to the investors as it already become favourite to many ones.Now they are manageing situation in this tough hour 
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Well, most likely anyone got attracted to the project and they are really wanted to make an impact to the project so that the project gonna blow up.
I guess, all of us who have here for a long time will gonna wish that the project will boom at the top so that our hard works in helping the platform be known will be worth it. And I hope that they can also come up with a good plan that can make the price stable in exchange.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

I think cargocoin need any introduction to the investors as it already become favourite to many ones.Now they are manageing situation in this tough hour 
so you think the Cargocoin project has few investors? Why do you think so? After all, you yourself are talking about the good popularity of the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

What's bancor exchange even? I have never even heard of the name of that exchange before. Why not try and register for some well known and used exchange?
can it be difficult to start working with a popular exchange? Therefore, developers start with small exchangers, and gradually will work with larger exchanges.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

I think all these will be when market really recover because right now there too many fluctuation and is all tokens and ico unfavorably Most token now are like cut down with over 200% losses so maybe when market gets back up now will be a good time to buy

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I think you need to understand first what is bancor?. Bancor is somewhat like an exchange which we can buy and sell tokens. But it differs on the mechanics just like in the exchange, the buyers and sellers should be match while in bancor every transactions only needs a smart contract then you can do it by your own which doesn't need to be matched in both side. For me it is good that the team embracing it because it makes people move and do freely what they want without waiting from others approval. Hope the team will succeed in this matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: