Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 30000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

Now I'm just wondering why in the counter the amounts are given in ETH

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Since it is fixed to that value it would make sense. It seems eth in the right realm right now so If this is pulled out it would be great success. I think the only drawback if ETH falls back to lower than that value in HNY. We are all waiting for the SEC decision. At least we will be able to these ideas implemented.

Ethereum value has been on a stable condition for a while now and we may get to see some bullish period coming soon, about the SEC decision, it turns that is just a fake news been propagated to cause FUD courtesy of whales as there is no relevant information from SEC or on their website

We see this alot, people trying to spread some rumours or dodgy news so they can buy the cheap coins in this bullish trend. Common tactic
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Just saw the t-shirt poll, time to get a chance to win some HNY!! https://t.me/bitfence

Can anybody from any part of the world participate in this? I mean I am from Africa, how can I get the prize if by chance I emerge a winner?

I guess it could be shipped, I'd ship in things from time to time myself, it's just going to take some time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Just saw the t-shirt poll, time to get a chance to win some HNY!! https://t.me/bitfence

Can anybody from any part of the world participate in this? I mean I am from Africa, how can I get the prize if by chance I emerge a winner?

I think the tokens will be sent to your wallet and for the shirts they should be shipped to your location... I would really want to win the  t-shirt tho.. They are really nice.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Since it is fixed to that value it would make sense. It seems eth in the right realm right now so If this is pulled out it would be great success. I think the only drawback if ETH falls back to lower than that value in HNY. We are all waiting for the SEC decision. At least we will be able to these ideas implemented.

Ethereum value has been on a stable condition for a while now and we may get to see some bullish period coming soon, about the SEC decision, it turns that is just a fake news been propagated to cause FUD courtesy of whales as there is no relevant information from SEC or on their website

We see this alot, people trying to spread some rumours or dodgy news so they can buy the cheap coins in this bullish trend. Common tactic
I agree new investors are easy targets as they panic from news that most of the times is not true and they sell their coins for cheap then the whales buy it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

A few days ago one of the Team members posted a picture of the mining software. Are there any news, when the sting miners go live?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

BitFence will halt high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe .
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

BitFence will halt high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe .

These hackers don't know what's coming for them. They won't know what hit them. With this project we can finally have peace of mind while surfing the net
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

I am not 100% sure but there should be no problem in receiving price tokens. KYC n all needed if you are buying tokens not for free tokens.
Personally, I would prefer to get tokens than the T-shirt, in as much as I am passionate about promoting the project. Just my humble thoughts
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

I am not 100% sure but there should be no problem in receiving price tokens. KYC n all needed if you are buying tokens not for free tokens.
Personally, I would prefer to get tokens than the T-shirt, in as much as I am passionate about promoting the project. Just my humble thoughts

Debateable hehe i like swag from companies i like and bitfence is one of the few that i might considering wearing their swag out on the road Smiley But thats me i imagine everyones got their different tastes Smiley But everyone loves tokens
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

I want number 4 Tee shirt hehe,,,,    ive seen a gif of the miner,, impressive
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Yeah I saw a little video on the bitfence twitter page of the beagleboard hardware running the bitfence stingminer software, it's amazing that something so small does the job.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:36:23 AM

This will be incredible if achieved.. Imagine attack attempts being stopped immediately its noticed without putting too much work or too much difficulty.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

I agree new investors are easy targets as they panic from news that most of the times is not true and they sell their coins for cheap then the whales buy it.

If price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY then yesterday was good time to buy HNY tokens because ETH was around 700 USD. Now it's near to 800.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

If price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY then yesterday was good time to buy HNY tokens because ETH was around 700 USD. Now it's near to 800.
The ETH has growth a lot in the las months just one month ago it was under $400 and I think it's going to pass $1000 soon.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

Its nice to see such a solid team! Looking forward to getting a stingminer :-)
Yes the team is very talented and they have high degrees and are experts in their jobs, good to have you on board just in time for the 23% bonus.

BitFence team is doing good job in all aspects. Marketing, project development, tokens sale, hiring security experts, everything seems to be good.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

The ETH has growth a lot in the las months just one month ago it was under $400 and I think it's going to pass $1000 soon.

This is good for the value of a HNY token, it should certainly push the price up and ensure early investors are very profitable at this stage
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

Yes the team is very talented and they have high degrees and are experts in their jobs, good to have you on board just in time for the 23% bonus.

BitFence team is doing good job in all aspects. Marketing, project development, tokens sale, hiring security experts, everything seems to be good.

Yeah! Im excited to see the software when it's released as well, looking forward to testing it on a Pi device.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Yeah! Im excited to see the software when it's released as well, looking forward to testing it on a Pi device.

I'm eagerly waiting for the software release as well. BitFence team are working tirelessly to make their project a successful one, all aspect of the team are point well done team.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Yea, the cryptocurrency community is getting stronger by the day and the surface of the blockchain industry is yet to even be scratched, that's why projects like this needs to take the advantage of been there before others spring up, although the industry is a decentralized thing but BITFENCE has the opportunity to monopolize the market by been proactive
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Yeah I saw a little video on the bitfence twitter page of the beagleboard hardware running the bitfence stingminer software, it's amazing that something so small does the job.

Hey friend, can you please kindly post a link to the Tweet here for us all? Would be cool to see this so as to have a visual knowledge of the project's concept.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: