Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?
Bossin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

Hello guys! flawless vision.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response.

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol

Yea mate telegram is he is best choice. He could also contact any of the project's telegram admin member for a faster, direct and private response. His post in here can  be easily buried in the frequent conversation that takes place in here.

That's good advice, or they could post his question on here and we could try and help. I would suggest they follow your advice, the Bitfence telegram admins are very active and they are extremely helpful.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response.

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol

Yea mate telegram is he is best choice. He could also contact any of the project's telegram admin member for a faster, direct and private response. His post in here can  be easily buried in the frequent conversation that takes place in here.

That's good advice, or they could post his question on here and we could try and help. I would suggest they follow your advice, the Bitfence telegram admins are very active and they are extremely helpful.

Either would be fine lol stay on telegram for continued help or just post question here and the many followers would probably respond if it was something they could help with but meh this is how the forum is these days
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

I don't think Instagram is an effective tool IMO, they do just pictures over there and peeps using Instagram dont care much for reading but pictures except they are going for info graphics

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?

I think they ought to be one, if not a live stream at least a video of the entire event will suffice.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.

I don't think they have plans for that... Discord is a good social media application in my opinion infact the combination of many social media platforms in order to publicize a project is a great technique.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

I don't think Instagram is an effective tool IMO, they do just pictures over there and peeps using Instagram dont care much for reading but pictures except they are going for info graphics

I agree; I think Instagram is useless for this one; I think reddit is a great way to go to land some investors. Instagram is not really the place for such a project.

andriw

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

bad hackers need to be annihilated, is a cruel act by stealing assets of others
security with the latest technology is what we need today,
hopefully with bitfence platform, which uses AI security and digital fingerprint, will fortify our assets from hacker attacks
but whether bitfence platform can be combined with other platforms, eg. exchanges platform?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I agree; I think Instagram is useless for this one; I think reddit is a great way to go to land some investors. Instagram is not really the place for such a project.

Reddit is a good avenue to get more investors, but I wouldn't be so quick to write off Instagram. There are more features than just pictures In Instagram and pictures are also good ways to create publicity.
cryptossi

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

45min is a good time to present the project sufficiently and address potential investors. If they show their Stingminer, everyone will be thrilled
cryptossi

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

45min is a good time to present the project sufficiently and address potential investors. If they show their Stingminer, everyone will be thrilled

Yeah I think it would be great if Bitfence incorporates a live walk through of the sting miner software during the presentation, this will really catch the attendees attention and it will make their key note really stand out.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

When and at what time this BitFence's presentation is scheduled? I will not be able to attend this conference but would like to know the details.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

When and at what time this BitFence's presentation is scheduled? I will not be able to attend this conference but would like to know the details.
Heading to World #Blockchain Forum in just 2 days! Artwork turned out pretty well 😜

Booth #19, main exhibitor hall, @BitFence_

We are on stage 2:45-3:15pm Day 1 June 12 

You can see these details on there twitter post @ https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005534141662756866
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

There are actually a lot to say about the project, so if you ask me, 45 minutes might not be that adequate, but they can just pick the punch lines and say some things that will get the listeners in suspense and want to hear more about it after their time is up.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Heading to World #Blockchain Forum in just 2 days! Artwork turned out pretty well 😜

You can see these details on there twitter post @ https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005534141662756866

Thanks for sharing the details. 45 mins is good amount of time and I guess BitFence have lots of time to share current status of the project and may be able to tell all features of the device.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Thanks for sharing the details. 45 mins is good amount of time and I guess BitFence have lots of time to share current status of the project and may be able to tell all features of the device.

That is a great allocation; usually spots of 15 minutes are given to different speakers to detail on their projects. I hope they will be able to announce something major in the conference.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: