Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting
I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.

May be Vanig team think it's more convenient way to interact with people. Telegram is two way discussion and tweets n Facebook or video is kind of one way communication.

I think so, telegram is good platform if you want to get in tonight investors directly. Other interviews are just some normal selected questions and answers. But in telegram anyone can ask questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting
I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.

May be Vanig team think it's more convenient way to interact with people. Telegram is two way discussion and tweets n Facebook or video is kind of one way communication.

I think so, telegram is good platform if you want to get in tonight investors directly. Other interviews are just some normal selected questions and answers. But in telegram anyone can ask questions.
Why don't they have Discord or Slack? those are big community's too and they are so very easy to understand.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

From what I understood that AMA is going to involve a different team member each week. So they will iterate between the members which is nice being able to talk to all members and higher up in Vanig. Let us see how the next AMA is going to go like.

There is something about vanig that keeps the project going, i don't know if its just me but this project seems to be generating a lot of attention, rating sites are dying to like have vanig on their platform, i believe one can attest to that fact, that's for those in their telegram channel, so is nice to see that happening with this project, the attention is growing by the day
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

What are peoples opinion on the postponement of the Vanig Pre Sale? I personally think it was a good move and it has allowed Vanig more time to promote their project and work on their marketing to try and reach out to as many potential investors as possible.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

I have missed a lot lately. The prices for the products in den MVP ware written in Vanig-Tokens. Does anyone know if they will be also written in fiat in the future? ( i know, it would be a question for the ama, but i think i will miss the next one)

Yea. I noticed that too and I was wondering why they did that. Giving the price of some items, like ladies for example, cost more than 80 vanig, that will be a ridiculous price for an outfit when the price of vanig becomes $50 to say the least.

I’d imagine costs are just place holders and will evolve over time based on the value of the vanig tokens I do think they should also list the fiat values that way people can compare and see why vanig purchases are better than fiat

It might look awkward listing an item in two different currencies on a single page. They should rather list in fiat currency and give an Option to pay in either vanig or fiat during checkout or somewhere within the purchase process order than the homepage

Yeah. Listing in fiat will be a wise thing to do because a lot of people have no idea how the crypto works. But if they have what to compare with they will understand the difference.

Yea. You got the Pont absolutely well. Let's give them a familiar feeling at the homepage. For those who are not us to the crypto ways of life might feel like they don't belong seeing the product listed in a foreign currency.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

The trick is going to make the platform feel like any other shopping experience but better in small ways with an underpinning or crypto that just takes the product supply chain sourcing a little further and more visible
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/vanig
7.0 out of 10 seems to be good rating. But why he said for MVP No.? Did anyone checked this website? About team, ideas, competitors mentioned correctly. But why for MVP is No?

I checked the article and I don't see any explanation about MVP. Don't know why they mentioned like this. And I think Vanig deserve a better rating than just 7.

This is also a very loveless review. Just a few lines and a video from the homepage.
That vanig have an MVP, they have overlooked or researched poorly.
Foxico is not a good rating site, they just try to swim on the wave and earn a lot of money with little effort. My rating of Foxico is 2/10 :-)
I don't know but I also realised that something is wrong with this ICO rating site. That all we know MVP released already but why he said No that don't know.
Anyway, he did some mistakes may be or no one is always perfect here Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

7.0 out of 10 seems to be good rating. But why he said for MVP No.? Did anyone checked this website? About team, ideas, competitors mentioned correctly. But why for MVP is No?

I checked the article and I don't see any explanation about MVP. Don't know why they mentioned like this. And I think Vanig deserve a better rating than just 7.

This is also a very loveless review. Just a few lines and a video from the homepage.
Foxico is not a good rating site, they just try to swim on the wave and earn a lot of money with little effort. My rating of Foxico is 2/10 :-)
I don't know but I also realised that something is wrong with this ICO rating site. That all we know MVP released already but why he said No that don't know.

That's the problem with these rating sites. The project team itself isn't directly responsible for the information on such sites, so it often happens that misinformation are spread. So always double check with some official sources.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

That's the problem with these rating sites. The project team itself isn't directly responsible for the information on such sites, so it often happens that misinformation are spread. So always double check with some official sources.

This exactly people seem to think the ICOs have control over their review listings but most of the reality is that these review sites tend to be grown together and very few of them are credible or well done in the first place
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

what is the reason . To postpone the project to  August I am sad for this. Is the reason to identify a larger audience of people and increase the number of potential investors or the time is not appropriate.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

I think Vanig is a lot about logistics and strategy and those two things are necessary for a project to be able to reach the top.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

what is the reason . To postpone the project to  August I am sad for this. Is the reason to identify a larger audience of people and increase the number of potential investors or the time is not appropriate.

I’d rather the team realize they need more time and delay now than to delay in the middle of the project it’s better to realize the need for these kind of delays early on and take care of them as needed
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

I think it should be carried out in another medium to diversify action in their different channels and expand reach; I feel an AMA in telegram is too distracting and un-organized.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

In a case like this, it's very important that the project team careful scrutinize every single piece of  information these rating sites post on their website about them immediately after the post because wrong information will have more negative impact on the project than the rating site
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

The trick is going to make the platform feel like any other shopping experience but better in small ways with an underpinning or crypto that just takes the product supply chain sourcing a little further and more visible

Yeah that's the real idea. After all it still an e-commerce platform. I believe with time a lot of people will get the idea of doing transactions with cryptocurrency, they will see why it is a wise thing to do.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

In a case like this, it's very important that the project team careful scrutinize every single piece of  information these rating sites post on their website about them immediately after the post because wrong information will have more negative impact on the project than the rating site

This is why i don't trust ico rating sites.. They are not credible at all.. They do no form of research, very lazy team, they only want to prey on noobs to increase their viewership.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

What are peoples opinion on the postponement of the Vanig Pre Sale? I personally think it was a good move and it has allowed Vanig more time to promote their project and work on their marketing to try and reach out to as many potential investors as possible.

I did not notice the shift, thanks for the message
From the point of view of Vanig I can understand this step, it is incredibly hard to find investors at the moment.
But in general I'm not a friend of constant shifts. At the moment, I think 80% of the ICOs extend. Schedules are hardly respected. I do not like it
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

From the point of view of Vanig I can understand this step, it is incredibly hard to find investors at the moment.
But in general I'm not a friend of constant shifts. At the moment, I think 80% of the ICOs extend. Schedules are hardly respected. I do not like it

It's better to postpone the pre-sales and main sale that extending it. I have also seen few ICO extended ICO end date by giving some excuse. But I think Vanig team wants to keep all things ready before pre-sales starts
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

This is why i don't trust ico rating sites.. They are not credible at all.. They do no form of research, very lazy team, they only want to prey on noobs to increase their viewership.

Good point raised, most of the ICO review rating sites just want traffic hitting there website regardless of the actual content with some adverts on the website so they get paid!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

It's better to postpone the pre-sales and main sale that extending it. I have also seen few ICO extended ICO end date by giving some excuse. But I think Vanig team wants to keep all things ready before pre-sales starts

I think it's good move. If they have postponed the pre-sale mean they are not ready or they want to make some good announcement or partnership before sale starts.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: