Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

What are peoples opinion on the postponement of the Vanig Pre Sale? I personally think it was a good move and it has allowed Vanig more time to promote their project and work on their marketing to try and reach out to as many potential investors as possible.

I did not notice the shift, thanks for the message
From the point of view of Vanig I can understand this step, it is incredibly hard to find investors at the moment.
But in general I'm not a friend of constant shifts. At the moment, I think 80% of the ICOs extend. Schedules are hardly respected. I do not like it

It's better to postpone the pre-sales and main sale that extending it. I have also seen few ICO extended ICO end date by giving some excuse. But I think Vanig team wants to keep all things ready before pre-sales starts

I think it's good move. If they have postponed the pre-sale mean they are not ready or they want to make some good announcement or partnership before sale starts.

i would rather the team delayed their sale to have everything they needed to have completed done, then them rush it out.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

What are peoples opinion on the postponement of the Vanig Pre Sale? I personally think it was a good move and it has allowed Vanig more time to promote their project and work on their marketing to try and reach out to as many potential investors as possible.

From the point of view of Vanig I can understand this step, it is incredibly hard to find investors at the moment.
But in general I'm not a friend of constant shifts. At the moment, I think 80% of the ICOs extend. Schedules are hardly respected. I do not like it

It's better to postpone the pre-sales and main sale that extending it. I have also seen few ICO extended ICO end date by giving some excuse. But I think Vanig team wants to keep all things ready before pre-sales starts

I think it's good move. If they have postponed the pre-sale mean they are not ready or they want to make some good announcement or partnership before sale starts.

i would rather the team delayed their sale to have everything they needed to have completed done, then them rush it out.

Not only Vanig postponed its crowdsale from summer months. I see several more examples. Summer is a dead period for any financial campaign, people are thinking more about vacations then work. Autumn has way more potential for this project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Not only Vanig postponed its crowdsale from summer months. I see several more examples. Summer is a dead period for any financial campaign, people are thinking more about vacations then work. Autumn has way more potential for this project.

This could be one of the points. But better we should ask Vanig team over telegram channel to know why they postponed pre-sales. But I agree. It's good to postpone overall sale itself rather than keep extending end date
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

It’s always better the team align things to the best of their ability early on and use that time to shore up the plans maybe they need time to setup kyc who knows theirs a lot of reasons to delay the start it’s better to delay the start than to extend or pause once the ico is already going
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

This could be one of the points. But better we should ask Vanig team over telegram channel to know why they postponed pre-sales. But I agree. It's good to postpone overall sale itself rather than keep extending end date
Yeah i agree they have a big community their on their Telegram an they give fast response to everyone, are the bonuses also extending then?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Extension  of ico sales period seem to be the new trending style of token sales these days. I doubt if there were frequent occurrence of ico extensions through out last year as compared to what we have seen this year already
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Extension  of ico sales period seem to be the new trending style of token sales these days. I doubt if there were frequent occurrence of ico extensions through out last year as compared to what we have seen this year already

I think the Vanig Team have a good flair what is the best for the project. Maybe they are in discussions with potential investors and therefore they prolonged the Pre Sale.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Well, they didn't extend their ICO, they just postponed the start of it for a bit. I don't see a problem with that at all. Sure, a lot of people were eagerly waiting for the start but if Vanig can keep us constantly updated with good news (like their great MVP) I am sure they can keep everyone hyped and attract even more investors for their tokensale.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting
I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.

May be Vanig team think it's more convenient way to interact with people. Telegram is two way discussion and tweets n Facebook or video is kind of one way communication.

I think so, telegram is good platform if you want to get in tonight investors directly. Other interviews are just some normal selected questions and answers. But in telegram anyone can ask questions.
Why don't they have Discord or Slack? those are big community's too and they are so very easy to understand.

Telegram is the most easiest with good reach, it's more social than both slack and discord, i have a discord account but i barely use it, for me Telegram is the deal

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Looks like the AMA's on Telegram are going to be a weekly occurrence now with a variety of different team members! great to see the project communicating with it's investors so well, really brings confidence in the team.

Oh. That will be cool. Is that official yet or you just presuming?? Well I think if it's not official yet, they should give it a thought and if it's what they think they can cope with weekly, then why not?

They said something about the next AMA coming up this week, so i think is possible that it is now a weekly thing, which i think is very good and will give the community the ability to get acquainted with the whole team of vanig, that's building a strong community for the community to actually believe in vanig, so they are really doing good, i wouldn't want to miss the next AMA

Is it confirmed that the next AMA will be this week already? Do you know the exact date and time? I have some question I might wanna ask the team if I find the time to be online for the AMA.

I’m pretty sure they are doing it end of this workweek but it’s best to just jump on telegram and confirm I can’t right now they are very active every day so should be available to confirm the next ama date and time for you to join

From the look of things I think AMA will likely happen this Thursday so I am keeping things lock down for the D-day... The group is getting more and more interesting
I seen that people are most active on their telegram channel instead of twitter and facebook. And asking lot of questions about AMA.

May be Vanig team think it's more convenient way to interact with people. Telegram is two way discussion and tweets n Facebook or video is kind of one way communication.

I think so, telegram is good platform if you want to get in tonight investors directly. Other interviews are just some normal selected questions and answers. But in telegram anyone can ask questions.
Why don't they have Discord or Slack? those are big community's too and they are so very easy to understand.

I really don't think that is necessary, the community is used to telegram and is a known fact that a high percentage of the community are not conversant with the slack or discord platforms, they have been doing well with telegram and combining the other platforms may lead to less coordination by the team but with just telegram, they can properly issue out updates and fast
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

I really don't think that is necessary, the community is used to telegram and is a known fact that a high percentage of the community are not conversant with the slack or discord platforms, they have been doing well with telegram and combining the other platforms may lead to less coordination by the team but with just telegram, they can properly issue out updates and fast

Agreed stick with what the commmunity knows and is used to working with telegram is the de facto standard at this point for community discussions in the industry so it makes sense to use it for this kind of discussions
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

I think the Vanig Team have a good flair what is the best for the project. Maybe they are in discussions with potential investors and therefore they prolonged the Pre Sale.

There is always a reason for everything though. The value of the reason maybe weighed differently by the two parties involved. But I want to believe they have a good explanation for this.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

Yeah,  I totally agree with you it will be a wise choice to ensure that everything is put in place before they go on with the pre-sales

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.

Thanks mate for this info, I've got a handful of question I'll like to get clarification on,I'll be sure not to miss this.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

I for one stand with postponing rather than extending. However it is understandable that initial plans change based on the expected outcomes and traffic made up until the pre-sale date. If the ICO's success is bound to postponing than that is the way to go.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Thanks mate for this info, I've got a handful of question I'll like to get clarification on,I'll be sure not to miss this.

yeah, fantastic chance for everyone to speak to the team, I believe this weeks its the executive team? And in the future it'll be advisers and other staff as well
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

yeah, fantastic chance for everyone to speak to the team, I believe this weeks its the executive team? And in the future it'll be advisers and other staff as well

It will really show the transparency of the team, giving a chance to the community to ask any questions they're not sure on. Great to see these AMA sessions
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

It will really show the transparency of the team, giving a chance to the community to ask any questions they're not sure on. Great to see these AMA sessions

So this AMA session will be weekly one ? It's really good strategy from Vanig team. Thanks for providing information about AMA, I want to know the reason behind this pre-sales date change.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

So this AMA session will be weekly one ? It's really good strategy from Vanig team. Thanks for providing information about AMA, I want to know the reason behind this pre-sales date change.

Nice opportunity for everyone. If you have questions, go to telegram team and directly get answer from CEO. I have hardly seen any project doing such practice on weekly basis.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: